Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? (45674 Views)

What Is One Thing You Caught Your Child Doing That You Wish You Had Never Seen? / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by nagoma(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Take photo and share on NL.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by igben(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2015
i did it when i was young and my parents did notin to me so i must also do thesame to my kids....

smartcred:
Your child having fun by drawing scribbles on one side of a well painted wall in your home? Lol... What would you do?

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/dear-parents-what-would-you-do-if-you.html?m=1
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by kevoh(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2015
I would be grateful I even have a child to destroy my walls. Many are finding it difficult to even give birth to a child.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by blank(f): 9:01am On Mar 04, 2015
They have drawn all over my living room, their room, my room, any room with a wall. Initially, i was very upset and smacked them well. Then i repainted but it didn't stop them. Now, i just smile and move on. Maybe next time i would use oil paint.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by fexichi(f): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2015
some walls of my home look like this. What I do? Turn a blind eye. I used to make a fuss about the mess, then I became tired , so now I am just waiting for them to get past 10 yrs so that I can repaint! grin
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by unix235(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2015
I will buy more paints of same colour because surely it will happen again...
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2015
My Girl does that all the time with her pencil, sometimes the mother will use eraser on it. well as an agreement with the landlord, I will paint the house before leaving.
That's Children for use, though I use to spank her on her bomb-bom
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by hamzyluv(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2015
he/she don get full job be that for that day.. nothing like watching TV or cartoon, no school assignment... na to CLEAN d whole wall with CANE in my hand monitor... lobatan... next time he/she no go do that again... nowadays kids needs iron hand ...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by liquidsnake: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2015
I painted my walls orange. My 3 year old daughter drew on it what she thought was Tom and Jerry. Since I still had the leftover paint, I gave a brush to paint over her drawings. She did. With great glee! Very next day she drew on another part of the wall and was waiting for me to give her a brush and paint so she could repaint again. Instead I gave her an Eraser to erase the scribbling. That stopped her for awhile.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by chimoskyg(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Buy him or her a whiteboard the nxt day
Amma whip his or her ass for writing on the wall

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by pomsky: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2015
.........just get her her own writing board and make everyone happy! grin
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by mmsen: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Repaint the wall.

Buy my child a white board.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by tundeotunba(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2015
I'l dedicate a wall within the house to him or her. Make she dey manage am anyhow she like!
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by mudiana(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2015
buy her a white board and let her know that is d only place she should write on not the wall...I ll be proud of my scholar daughter ohh!
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Dcmg(m): 9:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Repaint the fvcking wall and Buy her a drawing board.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Youngzedd(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Sijo01:
Get him or her a drawing board and make him/her to understand that walls are not for the purpose he or she is using it.
Maybe e fit chop cane join sha.

Nice one.

grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by ladyabadi(f): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2015
Am still thinking cox I no its annoying but dats wot makes dem kids.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Lawalemi(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2015
My daughter did this several times. I had to make her understand that using the board is appropriate. I took it as a challenge in raising a kid
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by fpeter(f): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Don't take life too seriously, document her growth, snap a picture of her doing this and save for the future
gently explain to her that the walls are not writing boards and please get her on ASAP...let her understand
it is wrong to draw on the wall, for those shouting flog her and all, imagine your life without a child to soil
your precious little homes?? i bet you'd ask God to even send you dozens of them with brushes and paints
to paint every space in your living room, kids are interesting and they would always act their age. love them! kiss
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by ilovecritics(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Dyt:

Come here son
*gives him a heavy knock*

grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by harry509: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2015
smartcred:
Your child having fun by drawing scribbles on one side of a well painted wall in your home? Lol... What would you do?

get a drawin board 4 him or her 2 b using nt wall. Dat meant be his or her gift 4rm GOD.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by deadZONE: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2015
this girl go get ukwu when see grow up ooooo choooiii grin grin grin patiently waiting!!!!!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by polite2(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
I'll say to her, "Go and bring your Pankere" grin
datz hash na!!! smile at her and make her see reasons why she must not draw or write on de wall again
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2015
I would ave done the same thing somme pple are saying, slap the child, beat the child, e.t.c..but that wud ave been when I had no child. Right now that I do, there's pretty much nothin I would do than to just look away...(That's me o)
smartcred:

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by xreal: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2015
I tell her to only write on the walls in her room. So when she grows she sees it and smiles.

I wouldn't be crossed though.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by TrishaP(f): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2015
1. Stop her from drawing on the walls

2. Get her a bigger better drawing board to continue with her artworks in her room.

3. then I'll have to repaint the walls.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by polite2(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2015
nagoma:

Take photo and share on NL.
lolz!!!! bros na front page u dey find
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by SwTeee(f): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2015
That what this kids do is so annoying
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by polite2(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2015
TrishaP:
1. Stop her from drawing on the walls

2. Get her a bigger better drawing board to continue with her artworks in her room.

3. then I'll have to repaint the walls.
tanks dear. best way to handle it
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by tosin481: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2015
if you have kids, you will know that this is a normal occurence. Well u have to correect gently and dont abuse the child. They often stop, when they realise its not good
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by polite2(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2015
deadZONE:
this girl go get ukwu when see grow up ooooo choooiii grin grin grin patiently waiting!!!!!!!
is DAT all u see? so many kind of people on NL
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by humilitypays(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2015
I love children so much, they are very special beings...I will only laugh if he/she did that in his/her room...and maybe advice him/her not to try it again.

Whether a child has a black/whiteboard or not, they will always be children; doing kinky and awkward things until they outgrow it.

My wife dare not flog or beat my child for doin this or else she won't find it funny, kids are awesome no matter what.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.