Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? (45698 Views)

What Is One Thing You Caught Your Child Doing That You Wish You Had Never Seen? / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by nnamdiosu(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dyt:

Na
I wld have knocked u for doing that
then I would have Told daddy that I saw u with that uncle.....and u know what that means right?
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by JahzaraAde(f): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Haha, both my 2 little brothers did this when they were younger! cheesy

All you can do is tell them that it's wrong. You can't kill them now. Children will be children, just correct their actions and move on.

Thank God they didn't scribble in an overtly obvious place. My parents bought them more artistic tools and electronics to further engage them. Luckily, we changed the colour scheme of our interior walls the following year, so it was soon covered up.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by armadeo(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
This one never even start to write

My kids write from their board to the wall and back. I know say I must paint house again. So no need to vex.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Dyt(f): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
nnamdiosu:

then I would have Told daddy that I saw u with that uncle.....and u know what that means right?

Uncle ko
Sis in
Onisokuso omo kekere
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by SuccessfulO(f): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dyt:

Come here son
*gives him a heavy knock*
Hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by hajhud: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
smartcred:
Your child having fun by drawing scribbles on one side of a well painted wall in your home? Lol... What would you do?

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/dear-parents-what-would-you-do-if-you.html?m=1

Nothing. she is learning lolssss
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Sanuzi(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
smartcred:
Your child having fun by drawing scribbles on one side of a well painted wall in your home? Lol... What would you do?

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/dear-parents-what-would-you-do-if-you.html?m=1

LAUGH AND GIVE GLORY TO GOD. FOR MAKING HIM VERY SHARP AND BRILLIANT

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
i would do one wall all chalk board and tell my baby- express your self as much as you want between these 4 walls but nothing outside or ill cut your fingers lol

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
flog her azz off! angry sad
dats tyrrany,,,havent u heard about verbal correction
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is a very common occurrence. Kids, wall and marker are symbiotic in nature. Any home with kids, be sure to see autographs on the wall. I have always tot of a wall paper expecially in the children's room.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by queezer(f): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good morning, please I will like to partner with you I deal on wholesale supply of rice in different kgs both Thailand and Indian rice and will supply at affordable prices we stay in suleja. I will be expecting to hear from you if you are interested.thanks 07056906430
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Abayor7: 6:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Come here son
*gives him a heavy knock*

Hahahahaha Badt mum
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Abayor7: 6:07am On Mar 05, 2015
kennygee:
Well, if the child had a white or blackboard, i'm sure he or she won't have to do this.
sad . correct!
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by alphaomega(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Clap for her!..this is how great artists starts.!!..*then followed by rounds of beating with long dried pomo(koboko).

lol...reminds me of a friend of mine in schl..
the first tym i went to his house, i saw his old drawings on d wall...d ones he drew when he was younger...though faded.

Now he draws murals on the walls of cathedrals.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by alphaomega(m): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Abayor7:
sad . correct!

wrong..

d fun is in d spontaneity of d drawing...as d spirit leads d child...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos / Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.