Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? (45687 Views)

What Is One Thing You Caught Your Child Doing That You Wish You Had Never Seen? / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Mega72(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Not good habit,stop him and try get him a board to do his writing.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by polite2(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2015
fpeter:
Don't take life too seriously, document her growth, snap a picture of her doing this and save for the future
gently explain to her that the walls are not writing boards and please get her on ASAP...let her understand
it is wrong to draw on the wall, for those shouting flog her and all, imagine your life without a child to soil
your precious little homes?? i bet you'd ask God to even send you dozens of them with brushes and paints
to paint every space in your living room, kids are interesting and they would always act their age. love them! kiss
best way ever!!! #TEAM GOOD PARENT#

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by jacabi(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Clap for her!..this is how great artists starts.!!..*then followed by rounds of beating with long dried pomo(koboko).
You're too harsh. I know you must have done similar thing when you were growing up.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by deadZONE: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2015
polite2:
is DAT all u see? so many kind of people on NL
Am undecided seeing a future in her aside painting. is that wrong?
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by felifeli: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]Buy her a blackboard of course. [/size][size=8pt][/size]
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by vikeyz(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2015
i will give him a cuddle, buy a pallette and drawing board for him and encourage him to unleash the artist in him
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by henrygoody(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Clap for her!..this is how great artists starts.!!..*then followed by rounds of beating with long dried pomo(koboko).

Na en body go tell am
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Chikodinaka: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2015
I would smile at her and the next day, I'll get her a bord
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by freecocoa(f): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Get her a drawing board and make her understand, drawings aren't to be made on walls except if she was specifically told to.

I won't wipe it off though, I'll leave it as an encouragement for her to continue drawing(on where's she's supposed to), so she knows her talent is appreciated.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by helen4(f): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Children are creative, inquisitive and love exploring, but once they loose interest insecurity sets in and they loose confidence in themselves. LET US ALWAYS CORRECT IN LOVE
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by go4success(f): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2015
That's exactly what my sons to the walls of our new house. We moved in about 6 months ago. I always keep the markers I use for their home lesson and all pen but they always find it somehow. Even my husband is no more complaining. We've accepted it even though we scold them and warned them not to repeat it. We'll repaint when they're older.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2015
My heart skipped a few beats..

RIP all once-clean walls, for they know not what they do.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by stinggy(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Mimienudles:
'you'll scrub that wall everyday until you turn 10!' *smile and walk by'

Lolz...
African moms grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by mekybabe1: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Na today? Parents should get used to it. Just scold the child o. O tan!
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by opcon(f): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
For a moment, I tot it was my wall. My dota has done same in my house
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
get etisalat 1.5gb @ #1200. valid for a month, works on all devices including your modems. Contact me on 08065053384, or beta still, on whatsapp with that same number.

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Orikinla(m): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Genius in the making.
Just give the child a special space to express his or her genius.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
floragregs:
The child go clean wall tire that day. I will help sha but I will be sure he won't try it again.
my daughter has done this several times, I flogged her even her dad flogged her but she still wrote on the wall yesterday. shes 3 years old anyway. we cant over flog her now.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by joskab4sure: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is a Talent show case
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by FregeneB(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
I would re-paint the room! Ask her if she likes it, if she likes it, I would speak to her about destroying the house. Then I will buy her a nice white board and a drawing materials.

*Never beat your child.

smartcred:
Your child having fun by drawing scribbles on one side of a well painted wall in your home? Lol... What would you do?

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/dear-parents-what-would-you-do-if-you.html?m=1
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by donkross1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Spare the rod and spoil the child.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by chrisixis(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
I don see em say na teacher e go be
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by DaBullIT(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]I WOULD ENCOURAGE her, but instead partition her room with Good white boards , she probably wouldn't notice it

Some artworks , less comprehensive , less meaningful, just color mixtures have sold for millions of not Billions

Bottom line, Encourage with Love, not all things end with Koboko and knock on the head
[/size]
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by profolateju: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Would smile, I guess there's need for marker board.... but still would tell her the right thing to do in case of next time
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by nnamdiosu(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dyt:

Come here son
*gives him a heavy knock*

*opens eyes in shock* I thought as much....u were just pretending jor. u would have knocked away the head of the child that painted the room. prodigal mummy
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Dyt(f): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
nnamdiosu:

*opens eyes in shock* I thought as much....u were just pretending jor. u would have knocked away the head of the child that painted the room. prodigal mummy

Na
I wld have knocked u for doing that
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by eastermaris(f): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dyt:
Nothing na
Let him keep writing

I am someone that really don't care sha

Its his room
Design as u want, yr end we paint

Is this how you bring up your children??
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Bofemsky(f): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
I will admonish her/him and explain why it is wrong, then I will Google how I can remove the colourings effectively and make sure the child takes part in cleaning it! Its all part of learning, I no go kill am now!
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Dyt(f): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
eastermaris:

Is this how you bring up your children??

And they are by far better than u and ur upcoming ones
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
No big deal.
Wil jez koret him/her dat a wall z nt meant 4 such, en i'll get him/her a drawing canvas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos / Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.