Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? (45701 Views)

What Is One Thing You Caught Your Child Doing That You Wish You Had Never Seen? / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by DoTheNeedful: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2015
Pablo Picasso,Leonardo da Vinci started from somewhere too angry
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2015
HERE IN SOMALIA DERE IS NO PLACE FOR HIM TO DRAW...WE STAY IN A HUT...

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by ajealadick(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2015
Best form of education, don't know if I did it. But my daughter is doing it.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by shadelek(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Iamdipson(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2015
Using koboko for this one is too bad.. Small pankere is okay

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Brugo(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2015
kennygee:
Well, if the child had a white or blackboard, i'm sure he or she won't have to do this.
We had drawing books, art paper, even exercise books but we still loved to draw on the wall. My parents got fed up and let us outgrow it. cheesy

There's joy in drawing on the wall.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by AmakaDNB(f): 8:21am On Mar 04, 2015
I will paint her like that and take her to school.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Mcaise: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Great minds are born this way. I'll fuel her appetite so she could draw more.. as much as she wanna.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Mrsshady(f): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Sijo01:
Get him or her a drawing board and make him/her to understand that walls are not for the purpose he or she is using it.
Maybe e fit chop cane join sha.
correct!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by sammieblaize: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Clap for her!..this is how great artists starts.!!..*then followed by rounds of beating with long dried pomo(koboko).
lmfao some comments on NL sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Pangea: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Mtsheew!
Na normal naa!
Come and see my kids room!

Just pray that they grow old faster!
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by nwachinemelu(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Will smile and HUG her tight....and say to her baby dnt do dis again with lots of smile
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by AJOT99(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2015
I don't even know wat I'm going to do.

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by pamcode(m): 8:28am On Mar 04, 2015
nothing now afterall my walls would be marbled, and it would be nice to have a michelangelo
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by hero31x(m): 8:30am On Mar 04, 2015
My daughter does that & I bought her a chalk board & she stopped writing on the wall. Buy the Child a chalk board
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by afuye(m): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=16pt]For me, I used drinks corks to write on my landlord cars. It looked beautiful after my artistic exercise.[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by 2scorehigh(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2015
It might be difficult to spot but that's creativity!

Simply call the child aside, tell him why the wall is not the best place to scribble and then give him a paper and more crayons and some sweets!
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by dallyemmy: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2015
I caught my daughter writing on the wall. Then, I gave her an eraser to clean it off. Later, I noticed she was saying my hand and crying. What I realized was the eraser became so small and it was difficult for her to continue.

Ever since then she has stopped writing on the wall.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2015
angry I will flooooooog the hell out of his or her hand he or she used in drawing
angry Then I will flooooooog the bastard out of the wall for allowing him or her to draw on it.
angry Then take my child to the room and make him or her understand that this is Africa we don't play with what we HV struggled to achieve....
angryangryThen after that I will deduct half of the money from his or her school fees until it is enough to repaint the wall
angry N if the principal of the school complains I will flooooog the nonsense out of him or her for not teaching them how to draw on a keyboard instead using his school walls

Look at yougrin grin thinking that I will be a wicked father
Hahahahahahahagrin God forgive you that read and judge me

I Will love my children no matter what they do kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by pinkhill(f): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2015
i will scold the child......
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2015
smartcred:
Your child having fun by drawing scribbles on one side of a well painted wall in your home? Lol... What would you do?

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/dear-parents-what-would-you-do-if-you.html?m=1
I did same in my time, I will only laugh it off.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by loomer: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2015
No be u buy wetn she take de draw for her?
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by slim14(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Correct her and get her chalk board to scrib on, i think that should solve the problem.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Iyinemzo(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2015
This will only be an avenue to show the child love...Though you need to make him or her realise what he or she did is wrong but what the child needs is drawing board and other tools used for drawing...I'm sure the child will be very happy...You're gradually bringing out the talent hidden in him/her
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by benethugochukwu(m): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2015
I go leave am may he finish if I wan repaint house I no go paint him room
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by xana101: 8:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by xana101: 8:44am On Mar 04, 2015
my daughter did it to my chairs and my sitting room wall. i flog her till her mum started shouting at me that i should leave her child alone, that she's only a child. the following day, i bought her a drawing board and warn her NEVER to try it again. but after some months, the girl still do another one, but this time it was in my bedroom
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2015
If to sey na my papa na him one Pikin do dis ehn grin na knock go reshape ur brain.. One day wey one Yeye ugochukwu boi sitdon for my old man car, d guy never forget d kind slap wey my papa give am till today.. Baba pastor I hail u sha grin
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by delishpot: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2015
I frown, pretend to be angty and give her a book and pencil. My kids used to do that. Then I started making sure they had books or printing paper at hoMe. Nowadays anytime they want to draw, they just go pull out some sheets of paper and draw. No more writting on the wall for the most part.
If you stop them from forming michael Angelo on your walls, you must provide an alternative for them to freestyle on.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Aspireahead:
CUT OFF HER HAND?
grin
Aspireahead:
CUT OFF HER HAND?

wicked thing.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Ermmm undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.