Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nigerian Witchdoctors Tried To Murder Mugabe With Chickens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Witchdoctors Tried To Murder Mugabe With Chickens (830 Views)

"The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Witchdoctors Tried To Murder Mugabe With Chickens by deawong(m): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-GGdK4Fu7qYs/VPY3kMpHltI/AAAAAAAAA1w/mmh3pKq-pnc/s1600/dockita.jpg[/img]
Africa's most established ruler, Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe, claims that his previous Vice President and other top authorities attempted to murder him with the assistance of Nigerian witchdoctors.

As indicated by neighborhood media reports, such claims were made by Mugabe at the weekend as he commended his 91st birthday. The pioneer who is in force following Zimbabwe's freedom in 1980 cases he was appointed by God to run until the end of time. Moreover, he charged his Vice-President Joice Mujuru who was sacked nearby eight different pastors of purportedly plotting to kill him and inclusion in degenerate exercises.

In President Mugabe own words,"We figured out how to comprehend what (Ms) Mujuru was doing at her home, actually counseling witchdoctors. As of late she welcomed two Nigerian witchdoctors. We heard that they were pros in the field of witchcraft.

They were authorities, yes, yet pros in looting individuals, stupid individuals. Where do these Nigerians get the forces to entangle the spirit of an individual into a chicken or sheep and after that execute him? God is for every one of us. I likewise go to chapel, I don't put stock in superstition. We were taught God's teachings."

The president asserts that the witchdoctors requested Ms Mujuru to purchase chickens that were named after herself, the President, his wife and Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa. At that point the feathered creatures were butchered and Ms Mujuru was guaranteed that passings of her political rivals inescapable.

Previous Zimbabwe Vice-President Joice Mujuru has portrayed claims by President Robert Mugabe as 'presidential favor and untruths. "I am a dedicated Christian and was the pioneer of biblical holy places as benefactor and I have been focused on Christian life and values the majority of my life.

It is aggravating that the affirmations that I attempted to or was a piece of a connivance to kill the president have now been decreased to charges of witchcraft, whose variants change regularly. I am certain even the normal Zimbabwean has ended up tired of this story in its different pretenses. It's an act which has lost steam."

It would be reviewed that the uncomplimentary comments made a year ago by President Robert Mugabe that Nigeria stinks of defilement has set off a conciliatory column between the two African nations. The national government formally challenged the comment by summoning the Zimbabwean Head of Chancery, Mr. Stanley Kunjeku, who was told in obtuse terms that Nigeria would not endure such ridiculous assault on its picture and individuals.
http://..com/2015/03/nigerian-spiritual-doctors-tried-to.html
Re: Nigerian Witchdoctors Tried To Murder Mugabe With Chickens by asadike(f): 12:57am On Mar 04, 2015
Indeed!some people needs to be locked up in special home for d aged and not be in government.
Re: Nigerian Witchdoctors Tried To Murder Mugabe With Chickens by deawong(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2015
awon aiye
Re: Nigerian Witchdoctors Tried To Murder Mugabe With Chickens by Akinsz: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2015
Is that what made you dance shoki style...
deawong:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-GGdK4Fu7qYs/VPY3kMpHltI/AAAAAAAAA1w/mmh3pKq-pnc/s1600/dockita.jpg[/img]
Africa's most established ruler, Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe, claims that his previous Vice President and other top authorities attempted to murder him with the assistance of Nigerian witchdoctors.

As indicated by neighborhood media reports, such claims were made by Mugabe at the weekend as he commended his 91st birthday. The pioneer who is in force following Zimbabwe's freedom in 1980 cases he was appointed by God to run until the end of time. Moreover, he charged his Vice-President Joice Mujuru who was sacked nearby eight different pastors of purportedly plotting to kill him and inclusion in degenerate exercises.

In President Mugabe own words,"We figured out how to comprehend what (Ms) Mujuru was doing at her home, actually counseling witchdoctors. As of late she welcomed two Nigerian witchdoctors. We heard that they were pros in the field of witchcraft.

They were authorities, yes, yet pros in looting individuals, stupid individuals. Where do these Nigerians get the forces to entangle the spirit of an individual into a chicken or sheep and after that execute him? God is for every one of us. I likewise go to chapel, I don't put stock in superstition. We were taught God's teachings."

The president asserts that the witchdoctors requested Ms Mujuru to purchase chickens that were named after herself, the President, his wife and Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa. At that point the feathered creatures were butchered and Ms Mujuru was guaranteed that passings of her political rivals inescapable.

Previous Zimbabwe Vice-President Joice Mujuru has portrayed claims by President Robert Mugabe as 'presidential favor and untruths. "I am a dedicated Christian and was the pioneer of biblical holy places as benefactor and I have been focused on Christian life and values the majority of my life.

It is aggravating that the affirmations that I attempted to or was a piece of a connivance to kill the president have now been decreased to charges of witchcraft, whose variants change regularly. I am certain even the normal Zimbabwean has ended up tired of this story in its different pretenses. It's an act which has lost steam."

It would be reviewed that the uncomplimentary comments made a year ago by President Robert Mugabe that Nigeria stinks of defilement has set off a conciliatory column between the two African nations. The national government formally challenged the comment by summoning the Zimbabwean Head of Chancery, Mr. Stanley Kunjeku, who was told in obtuse terms that Nigeria would not endure such ridiculous assault on its picture and individuals.
http://..com/2015/03/nigerian-spiritual-doctors-tried-to.html
Re: Nigerian Witchdoctors Tried To Murder Mugabe With Chickens by uzeba(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2015
Nawoo!!

When a mosquito lands on one's testicles one realises there's always a way to solve a problem without violence.
Re: Nigerian Witchdoctors Tried To Murder Mugabe With Chickens by Ogunsuns: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
uzeba:
Nawoo!!

When a mosquito lands on one's testicles one realises there's always a way to solve a problem without violence.
scientifically funny

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Return To Otuoke If I Lose –jonathan / GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. / Screenshots Of President Jonathan's Interview On AIT Today In Full(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.