Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,090 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) (46062 Views)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) / Suicide Bomber Who Hid IEDs In Stabilizer At Sabon Gari Jidari Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by sugarbelly3: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Search and Rescue officers in NEMA, today evacuated the body of a Lone female suicide bomber intercepted along Dikwa Maiduguri Road, Borno state. The explosives strapped to her exploded before she gained access to target location‎. See graphic photos below

Source:http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/graphic-photos-of-female-suicide-bomber.html

2 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by sugarbelly3: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
These Boko sef. See more photos @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/graphic-photos-of-female-suicide-bomber.html

Warning!!! You have to have a strong heart to view

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by nikkiking(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
@sugerbelly was the only victim tongue

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by tafabaloo(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by Cholls(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
my brothers and sisters lack of education is a disease o.

if to say this girl go school ni am sure go know when to discharge before it blew. ..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by brunofarad(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
My oh my

Woris dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by passionate88: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
That's one of the reason their religion asked them to marry many wives and bring forth many bastards

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by Teenaba(f): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na wa oh angry
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmmm... What you seeketh, you findeth. She should continue to rest in pieces.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by Kangol99(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
eeeeeehhh
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
I still don't believe these kids consciously go blow themselves up.

Another innocent kid that must have been drugged by those savages

33 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by odiereke(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thank God for giving judgement to her.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by chocolateme(f): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Brainwashed human being.

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by Lakuje4power(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thank God it was a failed attempt.

6 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by anytexy: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
She is innocent. They just used her to ...too bad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by LordOfTheWeed: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
I'm always happy seeing pictures like this because they ain't gory to me but stupid animals in humans form.. .. .. Let her rest in pieces and go receive 72 virgin d!cks in her tattered pvssy.. .. ..

11 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by swissobed: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
#niz1
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jeez!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jesus Christ!!!

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by teewhydope(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cholls:

if to say this girl go school ni am sure go know when to discharge before it blew. ..

undecided undecided easy to say

2 Likes

unfortunately these are innocent women who were forced into marriage with these beasts and are being held hostage and used as carriers.

it is so unfortunate.

how can human beings be this wicked?

there is no punishment ever devised on earth that can ever be enough for these terrorists.

violence against women and children make my skin crawl.

6 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by Kangol99(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cholls:

Rubbish talk

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by bestofbabs(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Holy Jesus, and some gucking dude still dey do this all in d name of poking an imaginary Virginia in heaven, . u never finish Toto for earth na heaven own dey sweet u....
But wait girl self wan go Bleep virgin dick for heaven. I S L A M ... grin
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by Lattop(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
thank God No Spanner Lost
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by Dannieln1: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
This girls don't just carry out this bombings on their own accord...
I think a form of Voodoo goes with it...

Illiteracy is not the fundamental problem

Coz some illiterate still do way better than the literates
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
My God who never sleeps will punish her

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
She sure looks good. Onye ala. That is how God will continue to destroy them.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by englishmart(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
better suya. If i were there, walahi, i go arrange pepper salt and everything. Suya don done.. Idiottu

4 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by gunuvi(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Whenever I remember the word "technically" I just curse that useless noisemaker and liar.
God please help us.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
What would make a sane person want to kill innocent people for no just course is what I can't understand

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
She sure looks good. Onye ala. That is how God will continue to destroy them.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) by Kangol99(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ioannes:
unfortunately these are innocent women who were forced into marriage with these beasts and are being held hostage and used as carriers.

it is so unfortunate.

how can human beings be this wicked?

there is no punishment ever devised on earth that can ever be enough for these terrorists.

violence against women and children make my skin crawl.

They are sending back the Chibok girls as missile to their people. What a pity. They have brainwashed them. May God Save Us from this attrocity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) / Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport / EndSARS Protesters At CBN Headquarters In Abuja, Say We Are Sleeping Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.