Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? (2332 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / PDP Will Win 2015 Election Through SW,SS And SE-primate Ayodele's Vision (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by change9ja(f): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2015
gbl01:
About hate and attacks, both parties attacks each other.

Common egift, you and your APC guys are even worse, quickly calling for someone's head when he have a different opinion, maybe you need to understand the meaning of the word 'hate'. In my own opinion, the hatred and attacks started from APC, with Lar Mohammed and co spewing several stuffs at the president before the Doyins, Reno and FFK started the vengeance attacks.

To prove a point, if this thread ever gets popular, watch the tone of the APC replies and you'll understand the meaning of 'hate', unfortunately it will be without a cause
pls I need to see a video where lia mohammed called Jonathan Impotent
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by change9ja(f): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2015
The Attack on Buhari's Person is just too much
Fayose
Ffk
Doyin Okupe's
Patience Jonathan
Akpabio
Even Jonathan himself.

Am yet to hear a word from Buhari..

Even the Party APC only criticise his Government, Calling Jonathan Clueless is not a personal attack. It means his decision in government is clueless.
Lia Mohammed has never said anything like Jonathan son is too Fat, or Jonathan has bad breadth.
For Ffk n Fayose, who dey are already shows in their family.
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by change9ja(f): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2015
gbl01:

I am not disputing your fact about the type of campaign gej has presided over, Reno, Doyin and FFK have been thoughtless with their choice of words and approach but the APC do same. Amaechi, Lar and lately Fashola have spewed worse. Again, two wrongs don't make a right, both parties are guilty of same offense and it doesn't make sense for one party to complain now.

About shielding PDP, if you pull out the APC veil in your eyes and read through this forum, you'll see things differently. My choice of adjective in classifying your colleagues was to make you see why you shouldn't complain. I do not underestimate the intellect of your guys, none of them is as brainless as temitemi, but even you won't doubt the intellect of sincere9jerian and it's nice that you know that the current sincerenigerian is a spoofed account, how desperate can someone be to do that?

In conclusion, it is 'hate' to say reelecting GEJ is mediocrity, what if the PDP guys have their GENUINE reasons to? You don't dismiss people's opinion because you have a different opinion. I'm sorry bro, you're not different from the rest of them. I have to go now, have a nice day
GEJ/PDP should face d fact that dey are the Ruling Party. There are in Government, They should b ready for criticism. Because someone criticise d Government now, that person is working for the Opposition. PDP needs to grow some balls abeg
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2015
change9ja:
pls I need to see a video where lia mohammed called Jonathan Impotent

I believe you quoted the wrong post or you're just being mischievous.
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2015
ayindejimmy:

May I remind you that... According to the aforementioned. It was largely due to threats to his wellbeing while in APC that made him defect. Help didn't come from apc so he had to do the needful.
In total, I think there are more tolerant people in APC than pdp. There's even a pdp robot on this forum that screams derogatory remarks on every topic. I don't see that on the apc side here.

What the likes of Amaechi and Lai Muhammad do is criticise the policies of pdp. Have you ever seen any apc members attackind Gej personally the manner Fayose, Asari, FFK and of resent Patcience do? Just mention 3 notable apc members that are as violent in their utterances like FFK, Asari, OKupe, Fayose and Obanikoro.
Let's balance the facts here, pdp is loosing the little sanity they possess.

First of all, Asari is not pdp, I dont think he's a card carrying member, he's just defending GEJ because of ethnicity. Second of all, nobody have been personal with attacks than Amaechi. (Fayose's nonsense is only recent, Amaechi have been attacking GEJ for years) Have you taken your time to read the lies from Lai? Or the recent outburst from Fashola on GEJ? an eye for an eye actually do leave everybody blind.

Well, that means you agree APC is equally violent but less violent in approach. Should that be the case then there's no need to complain. APC and PDP are two sides to a coin, they're both attacking each other.

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
Hypocrisy is when APC fans find it okay to call PEJ Shepopotamus, call GEJ names and call barcanista all sort of names plus lots of attacks to desparage his person even without provocattion, but the same APC fans will come online to shout when such is thrown at Buhari or any of their fraudulent leaders.

I keep saying and I will reteirate it that APC Can never be the change.

. . . . . . . . . .confusion is when you don't know where and how to channel your grievances . . . . . . . .if APC fans call you names, call them back . . . . . . . . .why attack Buhari? has Buhari called you names? . . . . . . . . . . . .is Buhari going about calling people brain dead? is Buhari going about asking people to stone others? . . . . . . . . . . . .has Buhari attacked anyone's personality? . . . . . . . . .when GEJ made snide remarks towards Buhari, did Buhari voice out anything from his mouth? . . . . . . . . . . . . .by definition, hypocrisy is a pretence of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess . . . . . . . . . . . . .A hypocrite by definition is a person who preaches one thing, and does another . . . . . . . . . . . . . .now relate those two definitions with your recent PROTECTION flip flop . . . . . . . . . . .YOU HYPOCRITE
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by ayindejimmy(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2015
gbl01:

First of all, Asari is not pdp, I dont think he's a card carrying member, he's just defending GEJ because of ethnicity. Second of all, nobody have been personal with attacks than Amaechi. (Fayose's nonsense is only recent, Amaechi have been attacking GEJ for years) Have you taken your time to read the lies from Lai? Or the recent outburst from Fashola on GEJ? an eye for an eye actually do leave everybody blind.

Well, that means you agree APC is equally violent but less violent in approach. Should that be the case then there's no need to complain. APC and PDP are two sides to a coin, they're both attacking each other.

You yourself must admit that there's a huge difference between implying something and saying It bluntly.
Amaechi cannot come out and say Gej or his wife have a dead brain. Or that FFK is below him intellectually. That's ludicrous.
FFK claiming Tinubu has bad breath and that Lai Mohammed wears daipers...
Is that the focal point of this election?
Let's call a spade a spade, people like FFK, Fayose, Asari and Patience are only winning enemies for pdp.
I know FFK and Fayose' approach is a strategy. But it can't work cos most people have already decided.
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
ayindejimmy:

You yourself must admit that there's a huge difference between implying something and saying It bluntly.
Amaechi cannot come out and say Gej or his wife have a dead brain. Or that FFK is below him intellectually. That's ludicrous.
FFK claiming Tinubu has bad breath and that Lai Mohammed wears daipers...
Is that the focal point of this election?
Let's call a spade a spade, people like FFK, Fayose, Asari and Patience are only winning enemies for pdp.
I know FFK and Fayose' approach is a strategy. But it can't work cos most people have already decided.

You might need to go through the entire thread to understand my point; I'm not saying what they did or are doing is right, i'm saying APC swim in same waters with them, hence APC shouldnt complain

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . .confusion is when you don't know where and how to channel your grievances . . . . . . . .if APC fans call you names, call them back . . . . . . . . .why attack Buhari? has Buhari called you names? . . . . . . . . . . . .is Buhari going about calling people brain dead? is Buhari going about asking people to stone others? . . . . . . . . . . . .has Buhari attacked anyone's personality? . . . . . . . . .when GEJ made snide remarks towards Buhari, did Buhari voice out anything from his mouth? . . . . . . . . . . . . .by definition, hypocrisy is a pretence of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess . . . . . . . . . . . . .A hypocrite by definition is a person who preaches one thing, and does another . . . . . . . . . . . . . .now relate those two definitions with your recent PROTECTION flip flop . . . . . . . . . . .YOU HYPOCRITE

is GEJ calling Buhari brain dead? You can do better.
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by dallyemmy: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
I don't think so!
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
gbl01:

is GEJ calling Buhari brain dead? You can do better.

. . . . . . . .I should assume you were aware when Ebele made remarks that Buhari forgets stuff . . . . . . . .I also assume you are following the campaign of Patience.
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by masseratti: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
gbl01:

Bro, Amaechi parallel government statement, personal attacks on GEJ and his wife, Fashola insults-cant remember exact words coz it don't make sense. Leta not forget LAI lies. Its hate for hate bro. BTW, stop resorting to propaganda, what do u mean PEJ said stone ppl who said change and 30people died? Be real bro.

Unfortunately, u still don't get my point. My point is that both parties resort to hate and series of propaganda to sell themselves, don't exonerate APC here, PDP and APC are guilty of same offense, they've reduce us to insulting folks, they put us against ourselves, people kill and people die in the name of APC and PDP while the top guys there haven their kids either outside or under luxury while the masses roast.
have you seen the video? PEJ actually said they should atone anyone that said change,that aside Ameachi said "if"the election is rigged,are you guys planning to rig the election? You should please tell us what Fashola and others said that you can term as personal attacks on the President and his wife.
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by bayulll01(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Boland:
Bro, I think you are giving a won battle up... Nigeria will be great again, and buhari is going to be the man that will make that happen...
Trust me, Buhari's visit to London means a lot, it's a strategy bro..
Just wait and see how all this will play out.
I'm sure he will be back soon to give you what you need....

The battle is won already, trust me... wink
Bro I pray he wins,because this is the last and last opportunity to straighten nigeria up,believe me if gej wins nothings going to change.
Same level of corruptions it will even be worst because he knows he's not coming back.if he wins I see the same.....

1.Increase in corruptions
2.Power situation worsen
3.Health sector don't even go there(since when did nigeria values life)

4.Insurgency multiplied(is only a wicked leaders that will wait till elections before he stop the disease called insurgency just for political gains)

5.Economy get ready for more wicked policies and our economy will be dead and buried
6.Educations will be a joke and expect more strike

7.Dollar lol this one will be funny,I foresee 1dollar to 1000 naira" haba" abi get ready

8.U will see lot of locomotive trains and youwin and will claim to have employ 6million Nigeria.

9.Unemployment lol this one will grow at geometric progressions no need to write on this.

10.To the gejites I don't hate your hero,I just don't like his policies,he is a Wicked,corrupt,retardd and silly president in history of nigeria. So my brother am waiting let the elections come and go

Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by OLADD: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
OP, when I read self-servicing comments from people like you, my heart pangs for the future of Nigeria. For the records, I can tell you (free of charge) thay your abillty to write or speak any jargon against Jonathan is tied to his tolerance and civility. Now let me ask these;
1. Were your ears blocked with cotton wools when Amaechi was abusing the president, calling him unprintable names with reckless abandon?
2. Were you suffering from dementia when Lair Mohammed was dragging the name of the president, his office and family in the mud in his unending provocative and hateful press releases?
3. Where was your thinking cap when APC was busy brainwashing Nigerians with spurrious alligations of corruption against the president and his govt?
4. Were you absent-minded when Lair Mohammed called the president such names as clown, clueless, kindergatten president and the rest?
5. Were you not in the country when Hell Rufai became a Twitter freak by abusing the president at any available opportunity?
This nation can never move forward because of sycophants like you.
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by jpphilips(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
In a country where majority of her citizens lack common sense, what do you expect?
Jonathan knows he is a failure but he is counting on the dumbness of Nigerians to get re elected so why wont he make dumb statements?
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by Boland(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
bayulll01:

Bro I pray he wins,because this is the last and last opportunity to straighten nigeria up,believe me if gej wins nothings going to change.
Same level of corruptions it will even be worst because he knows he's not coming back.if he wins I see the same.....

1.Increase in corruptions
2.Power situation worsen
3.Health sector don't even go there(since when did nigeria values life)

4.Insurgency multiplied(is only a wicked leaders that will wait till elections before he stop the disease called insurgency just for political gains)

5.Economy get ready for more wicked policies and our economy will be dead and buried
6.Educations will be a joke and expect more strike

7.Dollar lol this one will be funny,I foresee 1dollar to 1000 naira" haba" abi get ready

8.U will see lot of locomotive trains and youwin and will claim to have employ 6million Nigeria.

9.Unemployment lol this one will grow at geometric progressions no need to write on this.

10.To the gejites I don't hate your hero,I just don't like his policies,he is a Wicked,corrupt,retardd and silly president in history of nigeria. So my brother am waiting let the elections come and go
Nice words bro.. GMB will win .. A lot of GEJ payed sycophants will sly him.... Wait till 2weeks to election and see what will happen.
Re: Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? by major466(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
gbl01:
Following nairaland for instance, the PDP folks attack buhari, tinubu and I think Amaechi but the APC guys attacks and insult anybody with a different opinion. From the cretinous fuctard guy to an unintelligent berem to the ever insult-ready omenka. The PDP guys are more about shouting gej to whatever from temitemi, billyonaire is bringing images and points, sincere9jerian had to go face real life events and leave the forum to a fake sincerenigerian (APC), before he left, he will taise points and post the source, whether fake or not-there were tracrable aource. The insults/threats on nairaland is majorly from the APC guys. The hate is on both sides and it's frustrating.

Lest I forget, the APC guys here are ready to lynch their own if he has a different opinion (a case study of barcanista)

Pic:at 24 Years, 9 Months, Alfred-diete Spiff Was Appointed Military Govt / #passion For #change. ::::photo Essay:::: / What Exactly Are We Fighting For In The Name BIAFRA

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65