Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions (28850 Views)

10 Bizarre Medical Conditions You Haven't Heard About / Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue / 7 Health Risks Of Child Bearing After Age 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by adahgold(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
What about those people that hardly get hungry?
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
political symptoms pls,i mean what a political leader(eg gej) exhibits 2 show he/she is mentally unstable.......
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
ichidodo:
Wi donkia wah dem ah tink bur fi wi haffi, we blaze ganja fi kyantrol mental disarda...dis nu bush weed kuality bu pure lambsbread kuality.
eleyi gidin gaaan....dis one nids a psychiatrist as sap
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
hmm so does it means all newly born child r mentally challenged coz they all bedwet....
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Emmafrancis:
All are the characteristics exhibited by APC Except 1 and 2.
somefin tells me u still bedwet n normally my instints never tell me wrong...
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by bamite(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
MrPresident:
issues with alcohol, struggled to quit so many times but withdrawal symptoms seem to be more dangerous than alcohol itself.
pls advise.
take something similar to alcohol bt not alcohol
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2015
standd:

Ok. Young man.

wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2015
standd:

I see you are new smiley
My post up there is not an insult, this is my way of reaching out (in sisterly love) to people who I haven't met online/offline but who suddenly(out of the blues) quote me in such a weird manner, and make it seem like I actually deserve their mention when I don't even know what they are talking about.
So you see, I get a weird mention, and I hit back with a weird reply. That way, we maintain the 'madness' in here.

Hope you enjoy your stay here(that's if you are not an alternate account) smiley

I'm sure I will enjoy my stay here with interesting people like you around. You just got yourself a new fan with this response.
Thank you.

Now let me go and read your posts. Follow follow mode activated cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2015
standd:

Ehn ehn cheesy Now, I'm suspecting you Khabuqi...How can you be new on NL and you already discovered how to follow posts...You berra confess now oh, I am a CIA Agent grin

It is not that difficult to discover. But you are right, I'm not new here. I have been seeing you around but never bothered to read your posts. Now I will and of course read your diary too wink
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Khabuqi:

It is not that difficult to discover. But you are right, I'm not new here. I have been seeing you around but never bothered to read your posts. Now I will and of course read your diary too wink

Ok smiley
Visit my blog too.
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2015
standd:

Ok smiley
Visit my blog too.

Oky I will and then cap it all with a pm grin
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2015
bamite:
take something similar to alcohol bt not alcohol

ok, thanks, but something like what?
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2015
standd:

I see you are new smiley
My post up there is not an insult, this is my way of reaching out (in sisterly love) to people who I haven't met online/offline but who suddenly(out of the blues) quote me in such a weird manner, and make it seem like I actually deserve their mention when I don't even know what they are talking about.
So you see, I get a weird mention, and I hit back with a weird reply. That way, we maintain the 'madness' in here.

Hope you enjoy your stay here(that's if you are not an alternate account) smiley

please who are you deceiving? sisterly love? so because he quoted you in a weird way you saw it right to include his family into it?

You don't deserve the mention then why mention him back? why not ignore his post?

This is the height of hypocrisy

How "mature" can you be?

bamite:
i need to exchange words with a trashy wh.ore like you, and i don't need to insult your folks any more,since they have insulted themselves by giving birth to a thing of disgust such as u' spits' i can even persive the foul odor emanating from that rotten punany of yours that u reason from. Like i said earlier, u need a doctor asap.

and you just had to comment undecided after i was trying to "defend" you here.

You are both alike and you both should seek help. IMO
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Khabuqi:

Oky I will and then cap it all with a pm grin

Lolcheesy If you like send a MP tongue, Just visit my blog and share with your friends. I need more people to visit.
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesy If you like send a MP tongue, Just visit my blog and share with your friends. I need more people to visit.

I don't have friends cry

Will you be my friend?
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
standd:

lolcheesy kindly edit and unquote my first comment that you quoted on this thread.

Oky. Anything for her majesty smiley

I'm serious about the friend thingy though.
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
standd:

lolcheesy kindly edit and unquote my first comment that you quoted on this thread.

The post is hidden.
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
standd:

Your own post is not, you can edit.

Ermm u said your first post that I quoted. It's hidden o.
Re: 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions by lambsbread: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
ichidodo:
Wi donkia wah dem ah tink bur fi wi haffi, we blaze ganja fi kyantrol mental disarda...dis nu bush weed kuality bu pure lambsbread kuality.
fi real muan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIMAID Student Undergoes Successful Facial Surgery After Acid Attack / General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) / Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.