Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,548 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. (28941 Views)

Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation / 2016 Budget: Heads May Roll As Presidency Uncovers More Infractions / Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Let the people's vote count, I'm not gonna support anyone now but may the will of God visit us in dis election
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2015
I think Jonathan should be grounded in the laws of Nigeria. He has not shown any knowledge of the laws of the land. He goes on national TV saying he has the power to do what the Constitution has not given him the power to do. When Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was sacked, on a live programme, he said it was within his power to dismiss the CBN Governor whereas it is the Senate. The same thing repeat itself in the last presidential media chat, where he claimed that if Jega did well he would not be replaced. Where is it in the Elebtoral Act that the INEC boss can be replaced before the expiration of his tenure?

1 Like

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:53am On Mar 04, 2015
PDP is finished.
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by tempest69: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Gboliwe:
Sending Prof. Jega on leave has only been in the imagination of the noisemaking and brain dead APC. Their intentions ofcourse is to keep making noise while hitting up the polity. And, it has never been in the interest of the electorate. No wonder they are Ja n ja weedians.

His Excellency, the president has said it and reiterated it many a time that he had no such intentions. Now to save face, these mumus have written this article as long as Benin-Ore road so their foot soldiers won't let us sleep.

Mcheeeeeeeeeew
Jonathan the greatest lair next to d devil. And for u , go otueke go hug transformer. Ode

1 Like

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by gistmelove(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2015
tempest69:
Jonathan the greatest lair next to d devil. And for u , go otueke go hug transformer. Ode

Hahaha....if she/he hug transformer she/he go froze to death oo, lwkmd....... grin grin
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Gboliwe: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2015
tempest69:

Poor Illiterate. Before quoting me next time, ensure you can spell simple and regular 4-letter-words. Olodo.
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Dead ends all the way ...please do come march go otuoke brother.We kept one of the back yard fish farm for you lol.

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Gboliwe: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2015
kheart:

D same way he told Nigerians and d entire world dat election ll not be postpone abi? I guess u re under auto formatting then. Smh

Learn to distinguish between the three arms of government. And a link to this your yeye talk will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by criminalmindz: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2015
THE NATION NEWSPAPER OWNED BY TINUBU, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT, LIES.
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Gboliwe: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2015
killuminati:
No, una for remove am na, why making a U-turn.. Bunch of hypocrites and hippos..

Bunch of brain dead noisemaking party! Make a u-turn from where? Abeg, shift jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by nagoma(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2015
Gboliwe:

His Excellency, the president has said it and reiterated it many a time that he had no such intentions. Now to save face, these mumus have written this article as long as Benin-Ore road so their foot soldiers won't let us sleep.
Mcheeeeeeeeeew

Who, in his right senses will ever believe what Jonathan says? Not even Jonathan himself because , the truth is that he doesn't even know what he is saying.
Remember his excuse for saying " stealing is not corruption". " I heard justice Musdapher say so".

This man GEJ must go. Nigerians have reclaim there country from these criminals and unpatriotic mediocres.

2 Likes

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by killuminati(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2015
Gboliwe:

Bunch of brain dead noisemaking party! Make a u-turn from where? Abeg, shift jor
while PEJ is barren in the womb you are barren in the brain

1 Like

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2015
kheart:

D same way he told Nigerians and d entire world dat election ll not be postpone abi? I guess u re under auto formatting then. Smh

Hahaha....chai, u dey make me laugh well well...... grin grin
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Blackkie: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2015
nellyjohn:
A top government official said : “President
Goodluck Jonathan will not remove or ask
Jega to proceed on terminal leave. He has
told the nation of his position and he will
stand by his words. ”

Even dough, Jega is no longer to be trusted, yet my able president has said he won't remove him or ask him to proceed on terminal leave even dough he has the power. This shows that my president is not desprate to remain in the seat unlike the APC that will go any lent just to see they succeed.
Nigerians should understand that elections should not be based on party but on individual who can really govern well.
For me, it's GEJ till 2019

All i see is the progresive propaganda.
The president ahead of time said Jega stays, yet the jobless House of Reps and Nation newspapers are debating on it.
However, now i see how politics is played, one major person who never did his personal national assignment is receiving back up by the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by tolexy007(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2015
The Nation news paper?...me no belive anytin here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2015
killuminati:

Falls from Zuma rock...lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by adoyi81: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2015
Was there any plot to remove him ,in the first. or is it the normal noise making from APC,cos that is wat there are used to lately.
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Gboliwe: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2015
nagoma:

Who, in his right senses will ever believe what Jonathan says? Not even Jonathan himself because , the truth is that he doesn't know what he is saying.

You will definitely not be the first to make this kind of statement against the President. But the goodnews is, it doesn't change my stance. So, save it for someone without an opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by AJOT99(m): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Nice one
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Gboliwe: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2015
killuminati:

Words from a sociopath. They don't faze me. I surely won't indulge you mister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by omanifrank(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2015
c gobe
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by killuminati(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2015
shinejackie:

Falls from Zuma rock...lmao grin grin
grin *catches him before he lands and gently drop him on a sofa*
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Nonsense!!! Nairalanders wasting their time, data and think that their opinions in Nairaland count. ***goes back to sleep*** wake me when the swearing in of GEJ is taking place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 04, 2015
My worry again is that PDP has devised another alibi for their leadership failure and many nigerians seem not to take note of it...but the legal experts will of pdp will always tell them the bitter truth....Pdp knows they will earn a knock from int community if they dear try tabling the issue at the executive council

GEJ apologists r using all sorts of kangaroo tricks to make sure gmb doesn't get there. If PDP has been in power for the past 16 years and even PDP members acknowledge that they have performed badly over this time on what moral basis are the asking us to allow them to continue. PDP members have been telling us how disastrous the 8 years OBJ/PDP government was. We have seen how horrible GEJ/PDP government has been. We want to try another party and they will not allow us. Is it when everyone dies then they will bring back their children enjoying our common patrimony abroad to come back and occupy the land. It will never happen by his grace.
killuminati:
grin *catches him before he lands and gently drop him on a sofa*

1bottle of kunu, Zobo drink and Pepsi for you......u are damn too funny..... cheesy cool
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Lawalemi(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Such is expected from Tinubu media outfit. The great robber on Bourdillon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2015
The good and reasonable people of Nigeria should not tolerate government mischievous attitudes. We must save Nigeria from the corrupt Nigerians. No individual Nigerian is greater than Nigeria. Vote wisely. Vote Buhari. Vote change. Vote out gross corruption.
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by killuminati(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2015
shinejackie:

1bottle of kunu, Zobo drink and Pepsi for you......u are damn too funny..... cheesy cool
You dey mad? (Offiense) grin you wan kill me with jedi-jedi? Make dem gimmie 1 big stout
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Arabmoney2BNH(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) / Sen. Omo-agege Reacts To His Suspension From APC / Jolly Nyame Gets Presidential Pardon From Nigerian Council Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.