Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Buhari Will Turn Nigeria’s Misfortunes Around,says Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Turn Nigeria’s Misfortunes Around,says Amaechi (619 Views)

$43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi / Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Turn Nigeria’s Misfortunes Around,says Amaechi by adeniranfam(f): 5:50am On Mar 04, 2015
With few weeks to the presidential race, Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State has again guaranteed that the All Progressives Congress, APC, under Gen. Muhammadu Buhari will turn the nation's hardships around if chose.

He noticed that the current difficulties tormenting the nation would satisfactorily be tended to with the required political will to emphatically turn around the nation's wheel of advancement.

Amaechi talked in Degema, Obonoma and Abonnema groups in Degema and Akuku-Toru Local Government Areas of the state amid APC's ward to ward crusade.

He condemned President Goodluck Jonathan for not making conclusive move on the late terrible shooting that disturbed the APC rally in Okirika, Rivers State.

He said: "This decision is not in regards to sibling, it is about your stomach. On the off chance that dollar likes, it can get to N300 or N400 to a dollar, the President can bear the cost of it yet you can't bear the cost of it. Presently they took a stab at everything conceivable to prevent the dollar from losing control. They couldn't on the grounds that the economy will figure out if the dollar will lose control or not and the economy has done that as of now.

"Another is fuel. They have done everything conceivable to pay for fuel. They can't pay. The cash is not there. Presently, there is fuel emergency. On the off chance that they win, they will surrender you totally on the grounds that they have no answer for the issues.

"The primary answer for the issues is another government. Is it accurate to say that we are going to win? The answer is yes. We have not begun crusade. We will begin fight before the current week's over. We will see the swarm again that will panic the president. Nigerians need change. Things have got to change."

He discredited the poor condition of the government street in Kalabari territory, guaranteeing that Buhari, when chosen president, will alter the street and bring other popularity based profits to the state.

"See your street. Two years back, I sat with the president and Kalabari boss and I said, 'Permit me take this street. The president said no'. You can see the street. Next stormy season, you can't crash into this spot unless you change the President and on the off chance that you change the President, then the new President can settle the street."
http://..com/2015/03/buhari-will-turn-nigerias-misfortunes.html
Re: Buhari Will Turn Nigeria’s Misfortunes Around,says Amaechi by simplemach(m): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2015
He should finish turning his own misfortunes around first.
Re: Buhari Will Turn Nigeria’s Misfortunes Around,says Amaechi by Activity77(m): 6:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Sinking ship

Amechi don't worry na afta may29 ur eye go open
Re: Buhari Will Turn Nigeria’s Misfortunes Around,says Amaechi by psucc(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2015
Amaechi go and pay salaries first o o o o!!!
Performing APC govs where no dey pay salary.
Re: Buhari Will Turn Nigeria’s Misfortunes Around,says Amaechi by clevvermind(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2015
psucc:
nor mind the useless man. instead of him to do what he supposed to do, he is busy talking rubbish here.
Re: Buhari Will Turn Nigeria’s Misfortunes Around,says Amaechi by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Where re d children wif chronic mouth odour, let dem come and be shouting sai baba sai baba. Useless kids shouting change undecided
Re: Buhari Will Turn Nigeria’s Misfortunes Around,says Amaechi by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2015
GBAM!!!!!! Amaechi is talking, if it's not Buhari, it can never be like Buhari, i know the PDPs will start talking trash now but you know what i will do? i will jez;

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
Re: Buhari Will Turn Nigeria’s Misfortunes Around,says Amaechi by PassingShot(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2015
It is only the corrupt, the bigots and those intellectually blind that will wish PDP/GEJ continue to pauperize Nigerians.

We have had enough of 16 years of backwardness, stealing and reckless looting of Nigeria's common wealth.

At this critical juncture in our life's history, only an incorruptible Buhari can stop the bleeding. Nigeria is seriously bleeding!

GMB/PYO 2015.
Re: Buhari Will Turn Nigeria’s Misfortunes Around,says Amaechi by adeniranfam(f): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2015
PassingShot:
It is only the corrupt, the bigots and those intellectually blind that will wish PDP/GEJ continue to pauperize Nigerians.

We have had enough of 16 years of backwardness, stealing and reckless looting of Nigeria's common wealth.

At this critical juncture in our life's history, only an incorruptible Buhari can stop the bleeding. Nigeria is seriously bleeding!

GMB/PYO 2015.
ur biz
Re: Buhari Will Turn Nigeria’s Misfortunes Around,says Amaechi by Tekzyflex(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2015
psucc:

The man too wicked. To pay workers salaries nah wahala. Court is locked down, Assembly house is locked down and he's taking about change. Make I see wetin fit make Apc win for RS. Nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Army's Pension / Gordon Campbell On The Role Of South African Mercenaries In The War On Terrorism / Why I Believe That Buhari Will Win!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.