Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely (34163 Views)

Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried. / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by Chosen1Je: 2:32am On Mar 07, 2015
You are invited to attend the forth coming International Crusade titled, 'GOD’S TIME TO TAKE OVER'. Organised by the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, and the venue is at Old Oba Airport, Old Oba Road, Onitcha, Anambra State, Nigeria.
DATE: Saturday March 7 & Sunday March 8, 2015; 8am daily.

AS MANY AS WOULD ATTEND THIS CRUSADE, THERE LIVES SHALL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME. REMAIN BLESSED.ALL YOUR YOKES MUST BE DESTROYED BY THE ANNOINTING; MINISTERING BY THE GRACE OF GOD IS THE GENERAL OVERSEER, PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.
BE THERE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWh5tuWQVjM
Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 07, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up very immature and shallow minded teenager how old are you?
Idiat! Go fuccck your moma or go n die!
Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by okirewaju(f): 7:41am On Mar 07, 2015
vislabraye:

Hahahahaha... The guy continue her project ??

Na that kine thing dey make man want deal with every babe him meet.
Sure,he did. She came up with an excuse and he was in love. She's married now though but not to this guy in question.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by ossy009(m): 8:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Said by who dat bride price is costly in the south east, have married in the Niger delta areas??
Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by cincinatus: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2015
i cant seem to understand why some guys try as much as they can to convince other people into getting married or do you need people to be supplementing the ugly and pitiable experiences u guys see in there.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by cincinatus: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2015
@ donpeey > i admire pragmatic and realistic people like you who dont allow themselves to be drowned in societal sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by haryomikun(m): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2015
donpeey22:
Men don't need marriage provided there is steady supply of punnacheesy cheesy cheesy

Those who are desperate for marriage are only those who allow societal pressure to dictate the direction of their journey on earth. #fact
Nahhh. I don't think so tho.at least in my case..... I want sum1 who'll love me for who I am and without marriage, d love just doesn't seem complete...
Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by suptol(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2015
point 3 is one of the reasons why am still single.
Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by ABEngine(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2015
Richiy:
Nothing is more pathetic than waking up one morning to discover that you are alone and sad.

You spent all your time sampling girls and bragging about it, while making fun of those that have serious relationships and telling yourself that all girls are b.itches and w.hores and materialistic.

There are girls that when you hook up with, all the aforementioned reasons will not even count because they can go the extra mile to make it work.

Wake up brothers. Loneliness is not ideal.

Yea on my tour to the moon last night I was privileged to visit a location where these sort of ladies you refer to are being held captive, more space vehicles were arriving the moon each with fewer number of them from earth- meaning they are endangered species. My dear you made valid points but the exhaustive search for that particular rib is quite beyond the reach of Google servers, a horrific thesis for relationship experts shrouded by mystery. Why on earth did the rib go missing in the first instance?
Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by Richiy(f): 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
all4naija:
Oh,yeah! Want to force guys into early marriages? Please, you are looking for somebody to be a burden to. Jeez!

I can never be a burden to any man. Not in this life or the next.
Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by Richiy(f): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
ABEngine:

Yea on my tour to the moon last night I was privileged to visit a location where these sort of ladies you refer to are being held captive, more space vehicles were arriving the moon each with fewer number of them from earth- meaning they are endangered species. My dear you made valid points but the exhaustive search for that particular rib is quite beyond the reach of Google servers, a horrific thesis for relationship experts shrouded by mystery. Why on earth did the rib go missing in the first instance?

Or maybe....you are not looking in the right place...or you let your stereotypes blind you...or you friendzone that girl...or you set certain standards. Bro, they exist. Av seen and I know.
Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by Richiy(f): 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up is a lie, most of the reason most young men are not married yet are the fear we developed after seeing that most girls we thought were humans,were pure animals in human form, and the good ones are being fast converted from humans to animals, by numerous breed of animals roaming the streets..

You should not shut me up. You shouldn't ever try to. Keep seeing girls like animals and that is what you will keep attracting
Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by Edusouls(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
donpeey22:
Idiat! Go fuccck your moma or go n die!
see that,am very right, you are a pure animal without any home training, sorry for ur parents for conceiving such a son..
Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Edusouls:
see that,am very right, you are a pure animal without any home training, sorry for ur parents for conceiving such a son..
Idiat! I repeat, go fuccck your crazy moma or go n die! Next time don't quote me and talk trash when I never noticed your existence on Nl, else, na ur mom's u dey fuckkk.
Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
donpeey22:
Men don't need marriage provided there is steady supply of punnacheesy cheesy cheesy

Those who are desperate for marriage are only those who allow societal pressure to dictate the direction of their journey on earth. #fact

Same goes for women
Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by wyyzkay(m): 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
wyyzkay:
Huh !!!! Well we all have different view abt ds...criticize less !!! Nyt
Unilorin .......better by far

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ur reasons are fairly Ok. but am not 100% in support but kudos to your effort!!
Re: Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hard words to muster!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desperate Father Uses Daughter As A Collateral For N600,000 Loan (Pictured) / How To Make My Baby Hair Soft / My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.