Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos (34226 Views)

My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Fourwinds: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:
Are you trying to tell me that his dick can't rise again
give am orijin101
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by deebrain(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wine is indeed, a mocker.

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
They pretend to be good before u marry them but turn to something else after wedding... Na wa o
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Excess Alcohol affects sexuall performance.

He has drunk his manhood away and is blaming his wife for his alcohol induced impotence.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
I wasn’t even bothered she had two sons from her previous marriages because when I met her, she was the best woman in the world. She took care of the seven children I had from my previous marriages.

The drunk poverty stricken eidiot even had seven kids from his former marriages (whom she took good care of as can be deduced fron the son's stance that all the kids are in harmony) yet he feels he did her a favor by marrying her and her two sons.

What some women won't see in marriage. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by scholarosisi(f): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
evegran:
Smh!
That's why it's advised to court before marriage. Courtship should be two years or more. So true colours can show.
My brother in-law just seperated with his. Courted 4 seven yrs and lived together 4 three yrs b4 marriage they have four children. When one of the two involved in marriage has issues with him/herself there is always problem execpt the partner decides to bear it all

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by EOOJ(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
kennygee:

We have heard you.

Dis ur name Are u a kenny G fan? grin just curious
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by KMB: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
uzeba:
One spelling mistake can destroy a marriage!
A husband wrote a message to his wife on his official trip and forgot to add 'e' at the end of a word,
"I am having such a wonderful time!
Wish you were her !

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=Cutehector post=31292659]Lions r more domestic dan women[/quote
And that is why you SHALL marry a lion!
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 4:39am On Mar 19, 2017
Bmdacutie:
And that is why you SHALL marry a lion
lol how did u stumble upon this thread? grin

Oh cmon its there in d bible.. Better to live with a beast Dan a nagging woman
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by sisisioge: 6:04am On Mar 19, 2017
It is well o...scary stuff!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours / Arranged Marriages Were Better Than Modern Marriages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.