Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos (34222 Views)

My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Owliver(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Who told you marriage was a bed of roses?
I watched a lot of cindarala-like stories when I was young. And also lots of indian love movies sad
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by tuffgongjo(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
You don't know why she left her former marriage$you jumped into a relationship with her?
Wth was your brain$senses,you brought it on yourself man.
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by JustCurious: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Such a very thoughtful son. #Respect.

2 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Owliver:
I watched a lot of cindarala-like stories when I was young. And also lots of indian love movies sad

Oh dear.....this one needs a bit of working on.....

Ya need to read the below....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-adam-smith/marriage-isnt-for-you_b_4209837.html

Cinderella does not exist....and Bollywood is a fairytale...not reallife.
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by LewisO: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
This man married her for sex only, it's so obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Kingsasian(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:
Are you trying to tell me that his dick can't rise again
the last tym I checked, I found out that its only dry bones that the bible said shall rise again not dick
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hehehehe....

At 67??

I wonder what he needs the thing for at that age. grin

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Owliver(m): 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Oh dear.....this one needs a bit of working on.....

Ya need to read the below....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-adam-smith/marriage-isnt-for-you_b_4209837.html

Cinderella does not exist....and Bollywood is a fairytale...not reallife.
I know na... I like to have a family too but with what I see and read ehn hmmmm I dey fear oh. Can't trade happiness and peace for no f^cking marriage
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Chai! !
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by cinovikthor(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Well the man being a drunk, and letting his kids attest to that Is his 1st dulling...2, food vendors are something else, especially Yoruba women..*no offence meant. ...The man needs to chill on his drinking, consider knacking his wife for the last time b4 proceeding for a divorce.....*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by uzeba(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
kennygee:

We have heard you.
why u dey follow me like twitter!!? Like or leave!
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by ladyabadi(f): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
I almost blived d man's story
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by holyokoto(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Compare and contrast, the man is the problem, defecating on bed when drunk claiming to be an attack, blaming his wife for their Daughter's dropping out of school
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Takim107(f): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
He's simply poor...The wife needs has gone beyond him so she resulted to collect out side because she has big eyes and long throat. .The man can't stand it but she want to do outside while she still keep her marriage....me I have decided I will suffer with any young guy now but not in marriage too...God I won't wash my plates and cloths forever is a sin. .I won't make heaven if that happens, because the bible says a righteous man liveth inheritance for his children children...and that same bible says if you're not righteous u won't enter heaven..I have spoken.
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by victorazy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Marrying a yoruba woman is like marrying a............ undecided
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by deadZONE: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Hmm
am sure these the reason this post made front page...... sipping my origin to calculate the ass mass..
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Bukingg2: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Check this out launching of biggest online social Ecommerce in Africa be apart
Click and check https://www.nairaland.com/2178589/launching-biggest-online-mall-africa
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Edusouls(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
chai see the marriage, wey dis couples dey inside? who dy talk true now? man tell im story,woman tell im story,each story look like true, nairalanders which one una beleive?chaii see real marriage kasalla.
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by DonaldGenes(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
deadZONE:
am sure these the reason this post made front page...... sipping my origin to calculate the ass mass..

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by tonychristopher: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Funny stories from South West Nigeria.....

why must she go diabolical

nawa

NewsINigeria:
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Unfaithful-Wife-Renders-Husband-Impotent-in-Lagos-300x206.jpg[/img]

A 67-year-old pensioner, Asimiyu Olayinka, has pleaded with the Alakuko Customary Court in Lagos yesterday to dissolve his 26-year-old marriage to his wife Fatimo, who he accused of adultery.

The last time I slept with my wife was the last time my manhood functioned. On that day, my wife gave me a special treatment when I returned from work which led us to our bedroom. Surprisingly, during lovemaking, I had a terrible attack. I fell from the bed and excreted on my body. I thought I was going to die because it was like magun (charm) was placed on me. As I speak, it’s been three years since I slept with any woman. I am impotent.”

He said: “I married her solely because my second wife was troublesome. I wasn’t even bothered she had two sons from her previous marriages because when I met her, she was the best woman in the world. She took care of the seven children I had from my previous marriages. The problem started when I retired in 2005. She stopped listening to me likewise our children. Our first daughter dropped out of secondary school because I asked her to repeat a class and her mother was not in support.

“My wife is fond of entertaining men at the frontage of our house which I am strongly against. At my age, I still fetch water and wash my clothes. I never believed she could engage in extra marital sex until I saw her walk out from a hotel with a co-landlord in our neighbourhood. She was shocked to see me but I greeted her. It’s been one year since I stopped asking about her movement. It is painful I can’t do anything as a man. I don’t even know the reason she left her previous marriages. There cann’t be peace in our home except we part ways.”

Mrs Olayinka, a 54-year-old food vendor, described her husband as violent.

She said: “Since we got married, I have never achieved anything. He never bought me a wrapper but he complains each time I am in a new outfit. I am surprised he said he is impotent because the last time we slept with each other was February 2014. The night he fell from the bed and defecated, he was drunk. I washed his faeces in the midnight. He didn’t see me in a hotel with another man. I really don’t know why he is saying all this.

“I was even ashamed when he said he caught me in a hotel with another man in the presence of our children. My husband is violent. Whenever he is ready to sleep with me, he beats me with a towel. He is the landlord of the house we live but he doesn’t cater for our children’s upkeep. There was a time he disconnected the light of the room I sleep for a year. It was until my first son invited four elderly men to plead with him that he reconnected it. He gives me N600 to prepare soup for myself and the 10 children. We still had issues before we came to court. I will say he was smart enough to bring our case to court because I am also fed up. I just want N200, 000 compensation from him and I want him to take responsibilities of our last daughter’s education.”

Their first son, Abdul’razaq, who was in court said: “My father is always drunk. This issue has been on for over 10 years. There was a time my father told me my mother was committing adultery; I had to monitor her movement for two days but there was no evidence. There is unity among the children but our parents keep fighting. I will be glad if the court reconciles them because this is the time our father needs care.”

The marriage produced three children.

The court’s president, Chief Awos Awosola, gave Olayinka two days to re-consider a divorce. He ordered him to rent an apartment for his wife and to give her N350, 000 as compensation. The case continues tomorrow.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/unfaithful-wife-renders-husband.html?m=1
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
evegran:
Smh!
That's why it's advised to court before marriage. Courtship should be two years or more. So true colours can show.
even more than
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by irunoko(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
complete it na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
victorazy:
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by irunoko(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
the big ass.thats why tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tuffgongjo:
You don't know why she left her former marriage$you jumped into a relationship with her?
Wth was your brain$senses,you brought it on yourself man.
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by HEEBRAHIIM(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Up nepaaaaaa, for the past one week I never nepa neva bring light Hmmmm and u say make I vote for GEJ.
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by delishpot: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Man talk him own, wife talk her own but journalist use a very one sided caption sell their market.

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by kay5922: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
kennygee:

We have heard you.

Was here
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
victorazy:
Adultery is universal, don't particularize it, mbok sad. And the woman refuted it, same as her son sad You think a SON will cover-up his Mother's adulterous nature? I'm sure you know the answer is ''NO''
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by soulglo: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Silly drunk of a man. He gets drunk and cannot perform and then blame all his wives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Children’s Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes / 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.