Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

My True Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My True Life Story (3308 Views)

I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / My True Life Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My True Life Story by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2015
During my secondary school days,There was this girl name Amaka, that loves me so much.. I didn't love her then coz she was not my level.... she was too nice, lovely and beautiful... Though, I accepted to date her coz I don't like hurting people and I respect her love for... Amaka can travel even by 12mid 9t to come and see me... taking all sorts of risk... but now the reverse is the case... Now, i'm a 300level student, Amaka came 2 my school coz of me but now things has changed... She hardly calls me and she answers a lot of calls nowadays..From her lodge 2 my place is 50naira but she doesn't even try coming like b4 that she can spent 2k 4 transport to come and see me. Since I noticed that, my Love for her increased... I can't lie, i'm really in love with her now but she z telling me that she doesn't know what z wrong with her that she z now forcing her self 2 love me... please my good friends,, what could be d cause, I want to stop seeing her, but Itz not easy 4 me, d more I notice d way guys do approach her and greet her d more jealous I become, I don't know if anyone has been in dis shoe b4... help me out plz, I want to leave her or should I talk 2 her, coz I have tried on so many occasions, and she told me that all z well, jst that d love z no longer d way it was... I can't leave her coz i'm in love with her now... i'm her first love, plz help me.. Itz eating me up...
Re: My True Life Story by falconey(m): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2015
How can we help? Send money to her account?
Re: My True Life Story by ZedX6: 11:30am On Mar 04, 2015
You never appreciate what you have until it's taken away from you. . .

2 Likes

Re: My True Life Story by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2015
She is now too pretty... I know I neva appreciate... but I gave her d love and all d attention she needed... what can I do please... I can't 4get her
Re: My True Life Story by sirrinky: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2015
The picture up there says it all.
Re: My True Life Story by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2015
We are still in good terms, had sex on valentines day... but she has changed in most of her action... Sex is not the problem, but I want her 2 love me back now like b4
Re: My True Life Story by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2015
Atleast I didn't hurt her, then why should she do d same now, is it coz she is now a bigger girl,,, Itz quite painful.... She even do travel without telling me, which she can't do b4
Re: My True Life Story by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2015
If I call her and she z on call, she will end the person's call to answer mine but now she will relax and finish her calls b4 calling back... Itz painful 2me.. atleast she should respect me back as I did 2 her when she was still tender...
Re: My True Life Story by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2015
Why didn't those guys meet her and stick 2 her when she was tender... now that I have nurtured her 2 my liking and gave my all 2 her... she z now beautiful enough 4 dem 2 disturb her... Guys please stay away 4rm some1's property... she z mine...
Re: My True Life Story by obesemf(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2015
Ignatiusprince:
We are still in good terms, had sex on valentines day... but she has changed in most of her action... Sex is not the problem, but I want her 2 love me back now like b4

boss abeg, forget am
Re: My True Life Story by obesemf(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2015
i just dey enter here come laugh at comments grin
Re: My True Life Story by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Itz quite painful bro.... I gave her d attention when she was tender.... coz she loves me... No one could even notice her den... now i'm suppose 2 b proud of her coz she z now up to something.... how can I be left out... All I need z solution to this, please... what exactly can I do about this....
Re: My True Life Story by mytime24(f): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2015
Op dis ur story is nt d kind dat touches d heart angry

#O.Y.O
Re: My True Life Story by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
I've never been in the shoes before, can you lend me so that i will know how you feel....
Re: My True Life Story by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin grin grin LMFAO.....Op u must be a comedian
Re: My True Life Story by pweetixandy: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
a 300l undergraduate is saying this nonsense?
Re: My True Life Story by Mhizizzy(f): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Funny
Re: My True Life Story by hunter21(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
you'r already getting infatuated, just forget her
Re: My True Life Story by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Why did u call it nonsense? Coz u don't have heart for love
Re: My True Life Story by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
I'm talking about what i'm passing 2ru and u are calling it nonsense instead of looking 4 something that sounds like an advise and say
Re: My True Life Story by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
D story is not about being touchy. . Itz about what i'm going 2ru dat needs help.
Re: My True Life Story by Thanos(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ignatiusprince:
During my secondary school days,There was this girl name Amaka, that loves me so much.. I didn't love her then coz she was not my level.... she was too nice, lovely and beautiful... Though, I accepted to date her coz I don't like hurting people and I respect her love for... Amaka can travel even by 12mid 9t to come and see me... taking all sorts of risk... but now the reverse is the case... Now, i'm a 300level student, Amaka came 2 my school coz of me but now things has changed... She hardly calls me and she answers a lot of calls nowadays..From her lodge 2 my place is 50naira but she doesn't even try coming like b4 that she can spent 2k 4 transport to come and see me. Since I noticed that, my Love for her increased... I can't lie, i'm really in love with her now but she z telling me that she doesn't know what z wrong with her that she z now forcing her self 2 love me... please my good friends,, what could be d cause, I want to stop seeing her, but Itz not easy 4 me, d more I notice d way guys do approach her and greet her d more jealous I become, I don't know if anyone has been in dis shoe b4... help me out plz, I want to leave her or should I talk 2 her, coz I have tried on so many occasions, and she told me that all z well, jst that d love z no longer d way it was... I can't leave her coz i'm in love with her now... i'm her first love, plz help me.. Itz eating me up...
Amaka has discovered bigger diiccks
Re: My True Life Story by Ignatiusprince(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lolz... I guess I have to move on
Re: My True Life Story by oshyno(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ignatiusprince:
Why didn't those guys meet her and stick 2 her when she was tender... now that I have nurtured her 2 my liking and gave my all 2 her... she z now beautiful enough 4 dem 2 disturb her... Guys please stay away 4rm some1's property... she z mine...

LMFAO. The way ur going O boy dis guy go wound person oo. Daz wat u get wen u don't luv ursef first b4 loving somebody. U love a girl by maintaining her she grows up to meet dude dat will take it from there, leaving u wrecked. Bros as it stands now, u can't match d guyz coming her way both financially and physically. Ur loss papi.

Now leave Amaka. It will hurt bcuz ur d one that brought her to the state that richer n finner guyz are feasting on. Count ur loss and move on. Don't bother her. Let her be. I believe it will make u save more money. Use d money to arrange ursef. Be more focused about ursef and books. Believe me wen those guyz are done wit her she wud realise ur d only person dat truely loved her. Maybe by den sef u wud av polished ursef more. Looking cool, more inteligent and fly. It pays to pay more attention to ursef bro. Mistake of ur life wud be if u try competing wit guyz asking her out wit money as in tryn to match wateva those guyz are spending on her . Don't. Some dudes will always get more dan u. Leave Amaka alone cuz she wana play d field.
Re: My True Life Story by Ignatiusprince(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tnx man.... what u said z d right thing... but as i'm typing now... I can still feel it... Itz not easy 2 4get....i wish I can so easily
Re: My True Life Story by Ignatiusprince(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Thatz y I hate anything love 4rm d beginning, now that i'm into it now... look out how i'm feeling and what's happening... will let it go... Thatz d best....

(1) (Reply)

She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl / Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? / This Groom Could Be In Serious Danger. PIC!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.