Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Dieu me aime - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dieu me aime (4696 Views)

Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dieu me aime by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
deskossy:
na ur face na diff colour maybe na makeup.....so ur name na onome.my urhobo sister mavo?
lmao,u be man na so u dnt knw what's up
Re: Dieu me aime by akinsadeez(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
ITbomb:

Send me video of the make up sex when you two are done, will you?

you are a vo.yeur cheesy
Re: Dieu me aime by daimsy(f): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
akinsadeez:

pls how does someone look proud? I really want to know so that I can avoid d 'look'. undecided
Re: Dieu me aime by daimsy(f): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
ZedX6:
Lol. Have proved myself severally to others. I hate repeating myself. cool

Cheers. Akpu ikot. tongue
a for ado ayara Ewa!!! Utebe usung iwa....
Re: Dieu me aime by ZedX6: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
daimsy:
a for ado ayara Ewa!!! Utebe usung iwa....
Same to you. X 10
Re: Dieu me aime by akinsadeez(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Dieu me aime by daimsy(f): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
tongue tongue
ZedX6:
Same to you. X 10
stop quoting me.Ekpu.
Re: Dieu me aime by ZedX6: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
daimsy:
tongue :Pstop quoting me.Ekpu.
Ikot. tongue

1 Like

Re: Dieu me aime by deskossy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
onomeglo:
lmao,u be man na so u dnt knw what's up
okay o if u say so grin smiley grin grin
Re: Dieu me aime by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Be yourself and be more friendly.
Re: Dieu me aime by passionate88: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
onomeglo:
Pls am aving dis problem wit people around me,most people thinks am proud and I dnt dink iam cos am a nice gurl, the reasons is dat am a very reserved person nd quite ,I dnt talk anyhow or play wit peole even at home,cos dats my nature,I dnt really knw wat to do becos whereever am going people point at me and even talk to to d extent dat I could hear wat dey ar saying,different names calling like ogbanje,snub,and all dat,plz I needed to correct dis,how can I go abt dat so as to be free frm dem tanks
Donzlt change who you are because of anybody... Yes you are an introvert and you like keeping to yourself, I am also like you... In my lodge at school the girls tag me as a snub and too proud because I don't mingle with them... Whenever my roomie tell me what they say about me, I just smile and keep quiet... Too much familiarities with girls breeds disrespect..
Re: Dieu me aime by zyzxx(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
ITbomb:
Try to avoid this advice as much as possible, there was a thread on the front page about girls regretting later about their earlier life of being who you are.

Like people and make people like you. You don't have to go want trying hard to do that just make sure anyone who comes close to you by virtue of some activities you participate leaves with a good impression. It could be church activities or school
For the rest that are afar off, just let them live guessing.
When you send out this conflicting signs (nice to those who really knows you and reserved to those talking) , you ironically enhance your attractiveness

yes boss
Re: Dieu me aime by DrAify(f): 2:52am On Mar 05, 2015
Wicked grin
deskossy:
Abeg madam which kind cream u dey use sad sad? ..who gives a Bleep what people think abt them anyway.. undecided
Re: Dieu me aime by DrAify(f): 2:54am On Mar 05, 2015
What does your moniker mean
Orijin101:
Originality is still the best, be yourself and some people will love you for who you are but also, don't behave in a proud way and always make friend with the street at times incase of incasity wink

#Manage_My_Advice
Re: Dieu me aime by danot1030: 5:18am On Mar 05, 2015
To be reserved is a virtue but then you can still go about it and make people understand and accept your personality. Try this and you will see how it changes their views about you; make sure you greet people and also give a cheerful smile, attend social function start with that of your relation, church members, colleagues and anyone you are invited, even when you do not eventually have to engage them in much conversation due to your reserve nature, be less critic of people and issues. When you start you will notice a suspicious and unbelief reactions from them but then they will soon begin to realise how wrong they had been about you.
Re: Dieu me aime by deskossy(m): 5:24am On Mar 05, 2015
DrAify:
Wicked grin
grin grin grin angry
Re: Dieu me aime by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2015
onomeglo:
Pls am aving dis problem wit people around me,most people thinks am proud and I dnt dink iam cos am a nice gurl, the reasons is dat am a very reserved person nd quite ,I dnt talk anyhow or play wit peole even at home,cos dats my nature,I dnt really knw wat to do becos whereever am going people point at me and even talk to to d extent dat I could hear wat dey ar saying,different names calling like ogbanje,snub,and all dat,plz I needed to correct dis,how can I go abt dat so as to be free frm dem tanks
When next you hear such comments just look straight into their eyes, The looks that says "I heard that" you can make faces and just give a huge smile and maybe a wave and move on.... When next you see those set of people always give them a smile.
With time some of them will confront you, just explain to them that you really don't blend well with people and they should pardon your manners... They will get used to who you are..
Try to give people a smile, I know its hard but it doesn't hurt either
Re: Dieu me aime by Abbamizy(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2015
You need smiles,tolerance, a light heart, and boom your ready to go.....
Re: Dieu me aime by Youngpo413: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
onomeglo:
you are an introvert,others won't understand you,I'm like that too and I only feel very free with people I've known for long.
Re: Dieu me aime by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
you are an introvert,others won't understand you,I'm like that too and I only feel very free with people I've known for long.
lolzz u are all over my threads
Re: Dieu me aime by Youngpo413: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
onomeglo:
lolzz u are all over my threads
they are meaningful
Re: Dieu me aime by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
they are meaningful
ok oo enjoy
Re: Dieu me aime by paschenko(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
onomeglo:
?
Dieu t'aime ma chere, mais malheuresement tu ne peux pas plaire tout Le monde...
Re: Dieu me aime by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
paschenko:

Dieu t'aime ma chere, mais malheuresement tu ne peux pas plaire tout Le monde...
lol... U are rite tanx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When The Say Police Is Your Friend.. Naija Police Vs A Lady / I Think I Am Gynophobia / Pls Am I Normal???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.