Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

See The Obituary This Family Released - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See The Obituary This Family Released (52494 Views)

Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" / Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. / They Just Had To Use This Pic? Check Out This Obituary Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by ikorodureporta: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2015
undecided

Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by dozydollar: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2015
RIP
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by peedeeasobie(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2015
femolala001:

I fear ibo people o! They can go to any length just to get the money by any means! R.I.P to the dead!
IGBO KWENU!!!

Is everything OK with you?
Must you generalise and show your tribal sentiments on a public forum?
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by femolala001(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Is everything OK with you?
Must you generalise and show your tribal sentiments on a public forum?

I'm sorry if my comment is sentimental but let's be realistic here. Did u see any other tribe's name apart from igbo name on the obituary?
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by peedeeasobie(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2015
femolala001:

I'm sorry if my comment is sentimental but let's be realistic here. Did u see any other tribe's name apart from igbo name on the obituary?

If I see something wrong or absurd with a Yoruba person or group, will I be right to generalise that its the problem with the entire Yoruba race?

#mind you, I'm not igbo#
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by femolala001(m): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2015
peedeeasobie:

If I see something wrong or absurd with a Yoruba person or group, will I be right to generalise that its the problem with the entire Yoruba race?

#mind you, I'm not igbo#

Lol! U didn't get the point I was trying to make by my comment. I am not generalising the whole igbo tribe. But wat I'm saying is, it is common among them. They tend to go to any length to make the money, while some of them make it with a dubious means. So my friend, I didn't say all of them and by the way what tribe are u from?
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by sylve11: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Galaxydon1:
its not a laughing matter, we are talking about the death of a love one

abeg comorty. cool
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by Galaxydon1(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2015
sylve11:

abeg comorty. cool
i go comot your teeth for you, no try macho man,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS / Groom Marries His Beautiful Bride Then Watches Her Die 18 Hours Later / Man Buried Without Coffin In Benue State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.