Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:19 AM

Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. (70946 Views)

Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" / See What Was Spotted At A Naija Wedding Recently (photos) / Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by chidyke77(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Okwudili will be buried tomorrow at his home town in Anambra...I saw the poster on my way to work but couldn't believe he's from that town.
RIP okwudili.
Link to the thread incase u didn't know him.
https://www.nairaland.com/2215397/okwudili-ayotanze-executed-indonesia-drug#31977123

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by nuelzy: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2015
mheen..na my Anambra fine like this??...which side abeg??...our past and present Governors r surely up dia games..igbo kwenu!!!..

RIP to our lost son...as dose wicked indonesian government took ur life inguise of protecting their law
..so shall they lose their own ppl one day,somewhere...and no pity will be shown...#onelovebrother....#bt no just go do drugs for heaven sha

*modified* Ftc!!..if ah no celebrate am
.who will??

....sign of Good things to come...#

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Hersexynez(f): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2015
I don't get t what will b on d poster after a brief illness or wot

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Gboliwe: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:
mheen..na my Anambra fine like this??...which side abeg??...our past and present Governors r surely up dia games..igbo kwenu!!!..
RIP to our lost son...as dose wicked malaysian government took ur life inguise of protecting their law
..so shall they lose their own ppl one day,somewhere...and no pity will be shown...#onelovebrother....#bt no just go do drugs for heaven sha

I never knew Indonesia and Malaysia are now the same 10 and 10pounds. You have no shame at all. Your brother is killing people and rendering families desolate through his drug dealing and you are here placing curses on good people who are doing the right thing. I hope the curse doesn't turn around to follow you

291 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Gboliwe: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2015
Hersexynez:
I don't get t what will b on d poster after a brief illness or wot

The one I would be interested in reading is the tribute by different people. I bet he was a saint! Human beings deceiving themselves since the days of Cain and Abel

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by hensben(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2015
Hmm.. na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by hensben(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:

RIP to our lost son...as dose wicked malaysian government took ur life inguise of protecting their law
wetin fine here, the road wey nor get drainage/with open gutter abi the palm trees.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by chidyke77(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2015
hensben:
wetin fine here, the road wey nor get drainage abi the palm trees.
how did u know? The road has a good drainages on both sides and not even the best in some towns.
I will uploads some of the roads in Anambra bt never tell me its Abuja when u see them bcus 80% of the roads in Anambra are nylon tarred wt good drainages.
Though this thread is not about roads in Anambra.

38 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by nuelzy: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

I never knew Indonesia and Malaysia are now the same 10 and 10pounds. You have no shame at all. Your brother is killing people and rendering families desolate through his drug dealing and you are here placing curses on good people who are doing the right thing. I hope the curse doesn't turn around to follow you
u re either one thing..a guy born with a silver spoon or a broke as5 niggah forming all sanctimonious...if u r d former,u know nothing about hw hard it is to earn a living..talk alone take care of ur family..so u re in no position to judge his actions

.....bt if u r d latter,lets pray frustration dnt drive u to do things xtra ordinary just to get dat cheap hard girl called MONEY..only den will dis ur view change

whatever happened to life imprisonment?? or manifolds of years behind bars..must they b killed??.. nw dey r dead..has it stopped drug dealing...?? u take such drastic decision on something that will have no existence afterwards...even as a child..we loath punishment more than beating...cos d cane come with pain nd goes almost immediately
....bt d punishment will leave ur body aching for days..so when eva we think of it..we halt any prank dat myt attract punishment

....belv me,d psychological trauma and hard lives in jail would have been a better lesson
#prison break xplains better#...ppl take their own life rather dan pass time in jail

...Dear lord!!.
killing ppl nd rendering their famillies desolate??.. like he forced anyone to deal with him on drugs...my dear fo0l, u re cursed already by approving dat murder..cos even d bible said.."thou shall not kill"...they didnt steal,neither did they kill anyone..they just broke a law..and d punishment is unjust
....even some murderers dont get murderd...#may d lord forgive u

105 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by nuelzy: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2015
chidyke77:
how did u know? The road has a good drainages both side.
ur precious tym shouldnt have been wasted answering dat fool..didnt u observe dat its lack of constructive critiscm dat made him post dat d road has no drainage...while d drainage can be clearly seen in d picture

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Digriz(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2015
Seeing ur brother and son again after 14yrs but on a coffin at 40yrs. May God gv them fortitude to bear the loss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Digriz(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2015
Seeing ur brother and son again after 14yrs but on a coffin at 40yrs. May God gv them fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Lilyomi(f): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Let us try to do legal acts

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Digriz(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

The one I would be interested in reading is the tribute by different people. I bet he was a saint! Human beings deceiving themselves since the days of Cain and Abel
He may not be a saint but u.may find urself in a worst situation after life while he may be in heaven.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Gboliwe: 10:40am On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:
u re either one thing..a guy born with a silver spoon or a broke as5 niggah forming all sanctimonious...if u r d former,u know nothing about hw hard it is to earn a living..talk alone take care of ur family..so u re in no position to judge his actions

.....bt if u r d latter,lets pray frustration dnt drive u to do things xtra ordinary just to get dat cheap hard girl called MONEY..only den will dis ur view change

whatever happened to life in prisonment?? or manifolds of years behind bars..must they b killed??.. nw dey r dead..has it stopped drug dealing...?? u take such drastic decision on something that will have no existence afterwards...even as a child..we loath punishment more than beating...cos d cane come with pain nd goes almost immediately
....bt d punishment will leave ur body aching for days..so when eva we think of it..we halt any prank dat myt attract punishment

....belv me,d psychological trauma and hard lives in jail would have been a better lesson
#prison break xplains better#...ppl take their own life rather dan pass time in jail

...Dear lord!!.
killing ppl nd rendering their famillies desolate??.. like he forced anyone to deal with him on drugs...my dear fo0l, u re cursed already by approving dat murder..cos even d bible said.."thou shall not kill"...they didnt steal,neither did they kill anyone..they just broke a law..and d punishment is unjust

And I am expected to read this? Sorry i'll pass. Write in a proper way next time if you want an opinion from me.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by SlyCharlie(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2015
G
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by ayusco85(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2015
R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by fpeter(f): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2015
very sad
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Minet16(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2015
My heart bleeds upon seeing this information. While Death was the required punishment for his actions, one who has a very deep conscience won't wish death for such act at the detriment of disobeying justice. I wish the power of second chance can be re-established.

#@MINET16

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by QuotaSystem: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2015
These pigs deserve every minute they spend hanging, they know the repercussion of their crimes but stubbornly continue their evil trade out of sheer greed and wickedness, knowing the destruction they are wreaking on the lives of people. Are they better than the spare parts sellers in Aba or can't they learn a trade or skill?
Why the blatant backwardness?

The sooner Igbos call their sons to order the better for them, instead of foolishly trying to defend pure evil by whipping up cheap sentiments.

These boys will not be allowed to continue to bring disgrace to this country while President Buhari is fixing our global image, thank goodness his drug policy is just as harsh so there will be zero tolerance or patience for drug trafficking.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Adesiji77: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by nuelzy: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

And I am expected to read this? Sorry i'll pass. Write in a proper way next time if you want an opinion from me.
thanks for d pretence..i know u read it

39 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Burger01(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Is there 'cause of death' on that poster for people to see? Was he sick or died of unknown ailment?

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by emillionaire: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2015
rip
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by barry40: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2015
I commiserate with his family. May His gentle soul rest in peace.
Meanwhile, let everything that has breath praise the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2015
Transition to glory....for a man who sold hard drugs?

I love Nigerians.....

16 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Pope22(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2015
See how anambra road for village dey like abuja road, u wil never see dis kind of roads in any village in imo or enugu.

9 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Setaje(f): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:

whatever happened to life in prisonment?? or manifolds of years behind bars..must they b killed??.. nw dey r dead..has it stopped drug dealing...?? u take such drastic decision on something that will have no existence afterwards...even as a child..we loath punishment more than beating...cos d cane come with pain nd goes almost immediately

...Dear lord!!.

What are u saying? What is wrong is wrong period. Don't quote the bible to suit your wickedness. You know the law. Do the right thing. Your curses can never work. The law is the law period.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:

RIP to our lost son...as dose wicked indonesian government took ur life inguise of protecting their law
..so shall they lose their own ppl one day,somewhere.
..and no pity will be shown...#onelovebrother....#bt no just go do drugs for heaven sha

As you are entering Indonesia...and Malaysia.....there are large signs stating Drug trafficking is punishable by death.

Either our brother cannot read....or he already had a death wish?

And don't you have any sympathy for those whose lives and families were ruined by hard drugs.? Don't you?

No sympathy for the guy. He did the wrong thing.

High time in this country we learned to stop celebrating criminals.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by omoadeleye(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2015
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding / Man Wore Igbo Traditional Clothes To His Church Wedding / Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.