Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,486 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi (22506 Views)

I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis / Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by chizitelu16: 7:59am On Mar 07, 2015
nairaland has been bought over i see. most of their posts support APC and riddicle PDP.stupid post
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Awaja(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2015
This man have lost his sense of decorum,
So Nigeria's politics have deteriorated to d extent of not hidding d fact that they come to govt houses to chop instead of serving the electorate! Worst incoming call
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by nnachukz(m): 8:58am On Mar 07, 2015
deemdeem:

Don't be foolish........ Elechi is pdp and pdp is Elechi.
Jonah-daft currently is the father of pdp so am on point.
is the topic about Elechi? Is the topic about PDP or is it about umahi? Keep on insulting everybody it shows how matured and intelligent you are.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2015
nnachukz:
is the topic about Elechi? Is the topic about PDP or is it about umahi? Keep on insulting everybody it shows how matured and intelligent you are.

Shut ur trap. Umahi is Elechi deputy and all are still within the same pdp family so what's ur useless point again.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by IVORY2009(m): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2015
deemdeem:

Shut ur trap. Umahi is Elechi deputy and all are still within the same pdp family so what's ur useless point again.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Chosen1Je: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2015
You are invited to attend the forth coming International Crusade titled, 'GOD’S TIME TO TAKE OVER'. Organised by the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, and the venue is at Old Oba Airport, Old Oba Road, Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria.
DATE: Today Saturday March 7 & Sunday March 8, 2015; 8am daily.

AS MANY AS WOULD ATTEND THIS CRUSADE, THERE LIVES SHALL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME. REMAIN BLESSED.ALL YOUR YOKES MUST BE DESTROYED BY THE ANNOINTING; MINISTERING BY THE GRACE OF GOD IS THE GENERAL OVERSEER, PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.
BE THERE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWh5tuWQVjM
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by amadice(m): 11:33am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Gh0stFreak: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2015
how did this make frontpage without a credible source?
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by hotice01: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2015
deemdeem:

Fool, only deceptive fools like ur kind will claim non partisanship but still take bias stance.
Were u blind to see that that I didn't initiate any insult on any member?
U sound deranged. This is what happens to Jonah-daft cocck suckers. Eediots that will claim to vote for the drunkard and not pdp.
So in ur extremely daft state, only apc supporters insult eh? Oponu.

He who thinks he knows but knowth not is a great fool.
its very poor to exhibit ur foolishness to the world in such a crude manner.
pls even if u don't HV respect for anyone,respect urself.

well u can quote me all u want but I'm going to ignor u,cuz silence is the best answer to a fool.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by jingh(f): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
No doubt about dat
deemdeem:

Lackey is a shameless liar.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by kelechi50: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
ossy009:
Look at the kind of statement coming from a public servant.Elechi knew the kind of person you are,that was the reason he prefer Onyebuchi to you.Ebonyians should vote wisely we don't need this kind of person in a growing state.
my brother let's pray for God's divine intervention
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by tomzman: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
ossy009:
Look at the kind of statement coming from a public servant.Elechi knew the kind of person you are,that was the reason he prefer Onyebuchi to you.Ebonyians should vote wisely we don't need this kind of person in a growing state.
You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dagoma:
.This is the least an Ibo man can say for mioney.
don't tribalism the thread. Obj, buruji kashamu, dimeji bankole and tinubu are fathers of corruption in Nigeria. This umahi guy dey learn work for where them dey. Bigot.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
ossy009:
umahi is interested in looting and has publicly declared it. Sadly he odds favour him because he has the backing of the SGF, pius anyim and Abuja. Sadly, he is most likely to become the next governor. Not like any Nkwegu of LP would perform better as he is a newbie in politics. I preferred chukwu but it is indeed pathetic he isn't the pdp guber candidate.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by ofeco: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Oh my STATE ! Elechi has ruled as an old inept man now another ruler who calls him self (my turn to chop) is on his way to Abakaliki to complement Elechi's gerontocratic ,corrupt and divide and rule government. I weep for that poor and young state that has suffered and still in the hands of charlatans who parade themselves as rulers (not leaders)

1 Like

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
hotice01:

He who thinks he knows but knowth not is a great fool.
its very poor to exhibit ur foolishness to the world in such a crude manner.
pls even if u don't HV respect for anyone,respect urself.

well u can quote me all u want but I'm going to ignor u,cuz silence is the best answer to a fool.

Rubbish. I just called u out holding u responsible to ur irresponsible words and u are already blabbing.
Like I said earlier, u sound deranged.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Jsaviour(f): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
he shld cross over to where his likes are- apc. we all know that's where d people that couldn't chop enough in pdp goes to continue their chopping. anyway whether apc or pdp na d same people, na them them. but i believe pdp still better cos they don chop tire but apc wey still dey hungry go sweep una money with their brooms. so d earlier u know d meaning of that broom d better for u
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by refreshrate: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
jessiecah:

Hmmm, guy calm down with all these your abusive words, ah ahn. Must you be this insultive to prove your point?

babe take time to read through all the guys postings all he does is rant and abuse people in trying to get his point across. By their fruits you shall know them kind of thing here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Prostitutes Angry With Governor Obiano Over Demolition Of Shanties / Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate / Moghalu: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is A political Calculation Not Religious War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.