Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused (765 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused by maselugbo: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2009
There is a guy we are togeda as a friend and i love him so much . we do things together but i never told him i love him. He left to another place, but we always talk online and on phone, there is a day i told him i wanted to tell him someting and he said i should go ahead and say it and i said i , he couldn't wait for me to complete it and he complete it that i no you love me for long time. We talk that day and he invited me to his house for us to talk better, that day one tins lead to other and we had sex. i was not happy cos its first time, he told me that i should not worry cos we have been dating for long just that we refused to say it out. i asked why he refused to tell me if truly he love me, he said the time did not permit him to say it. so i agreed. after that day he never care to cal me . so i caled him sometimes ago and he said i should come to his house to pass a nite but i refused cos i no anoda tin will happen again . am confused what will i do?
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2009
Come to my house and let me tell you what to do ,
Re: Am Confused by hotstuff06(f): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2009
I think he is just playing on ur feelings for him. If he did care about u, he would have called u before now. If u keep going over to his place, u know he will continue to use u until he no longer needs you around. Its a shame that some people act like that but *hit happens
Re: Am Confused by touchmeder: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2009
you wer punked. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Am Confused by plappville(f): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2009
dappssee:

grin grin grin grin

[b@ poster use ur head, the guy should have called u if really he loves u, don't continue to be giving ur body to someone who doesn't dersarve u.
, Use ur tongue to count ur teeth, it's not to late.[/b]
Re: Am Confused by Czarskit(m): 12:27am On Jan 13, 2009
dappssee:

Or u can come to my house instead. shocked
Re: Am Confused by MissyB1(m): 12:32am On Jan 13, 2009
dappssee:

Re: Am Confused by maselugbo: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2009
Czarskit, w two won do, this one u said i should come to ur house?
Re: Am Confused by crush: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2009
he is not being truthful to u
obviously he doesnt love u or
even care about u,
forget him immediately
Re: Am Confused by babsongudus: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2009
i think u nid hailmary. read psalm 116-119. ok?
Re: Am Confused by tope2000(f): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2009
maselugbo:

There is a guy we are togeda as a friend and i love him so much . we do things together but i never told him i love him. He left to another place, but we always talk online and on phone, there is a day i told him i wanted to tell him someting and he said i should go ahead and say it and i said i , he couldn't wait for me to complete it and he complete it that i no you love me for long time. We talk that day and he invited me to his house for us to talk better, that day one tins lead to other and we had sex. i was not happy cos its first time, he told me that i should not worry cos we have been dating for long just that we refused to say it out. i[b] asked why he refused to tell me if truly he love me, he said the time did not permit him to say it. so i agreed.[/b] after that day he never care to cal me . so i caled him sometimes ago and he said i should come to his house to pass a nite but i refused cos i no anoda tin will happen again . am confused what will i do?

What kind of a lame excuse is that undecided
I dont think he loves u o, he is just using u 4 sex jor undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Am Confused by kushi1: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2009
Seems he jus wana use you. . . . beta not let him lure you o, jus use ya head, think ahead!
Re: Am Confused by ndubisius: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2009
just as ur conscience have lead u not to go the second time.i think its wise of u to have done that. i will advice u to discuss this issue with him in a resturant or probably when u guys go out on a date rather than his bedroom.its not very safe u know and could lead to an unwanted pregnancy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Been Shocked By How Big Or Small A Guy Was: ? / 2 Seconds Snapshotsssssssssssss / 101 Ways To Say I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.