Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,835 members, 7,837,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

He Huged Transformer And Still Survive(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Huged Transformer And Still Survive(photo) (947 Views)

Abuja Transformer Explodes, Kills Pregnant Woman, Five Others / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community / PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Huged Transformer And Still Survive(photo) by deleib(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin grin I wander why some people always say go and hug transformer as if people can't survive it.

For your information, this person below huged transformer and he never died. So will you just put an end to those obssession and let's rest from huging transformer 'ish?

Re: He Huged Transformer And Still Survive(photo) by Mologi(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
i think it GEJ supporters that says so...

bt op u can go and hug BUHARI though
Re: He Huged Transformer And Still Survive(photo) by francizy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mologi:

Of him try that one na straight death oh! Buhari will sentence him to death by firing square... grin
Re: He Huged Transformer And Still Survive(photo) by nickusoro(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Why won't he survive hugging a transformer in a country that suffers from long streaks of power outage? There are just places where transformers can't be hugged but Naija ain't one.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: He Huged Transformer And Still Survive(photo) by Mologi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
francizy:

Of him try that one na straight death oh! Buhari will sentence him to death by firing square... grin
that is even if BUAHRI strenght is able to withstand is HUG self
Re: He Huged Transformer And Still Survive(photo) by gen2briz(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Jona see una power sector
Re: He Huged Transformer And Still Survive(photo) by francizy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mologi:
that is even if BUAHRI strenght is able to withstand is HUG self

Why una dey see this man like half dead na? It's not about the age oh.. Reminds me of one of my lecturers then, a professor, very agile compared to younger lecturers and he was about 77 then..

By the way, if he was as weak as you people think he is, then who they help am chop him wife kpekûs? grin
Re: He Huged Transformer And Still Survive(photo) by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mologi:
If you can't hug a transformer, let him kiss Tinubu in his mouth

(1) (Reply)

Look At Ayeedee Tweets Before He Became A Bird / Jonathan Campaigners Lead Anti-jega Protest In Lagos / Main Reason Why Pdp Did Not Have It Easy This Time Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.