Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex (819 Views)

Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex / The Most Beautiful/cutest Guy/gal On Romance Land.... Ur Choice. / What Re Your New-year Resolution(s), As Pertains The Opp. Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by Eastherbunny(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yes ohhh
Am Talking about that 500million sentence that makes you want to do the unimaginable,makes you feel very angry and whatnot

1 Like

Re: As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by Eastherbunny(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Let me start

Me..excuse me miss (tap her)

Her...yes what do you want(raising her five finger)

Me....yeah can.......(Cuts in)

Her.....jesus do I look like your mate,see this small boy oh,my boyfriend is twice the man you.

Me....WHAT I just want to say can you cover yourself cuz ya undies are showing.

Men like I don't have sister. That girl will re grate that day ehn without me touching even that boyfriend she claim she has go dump her that day.
Re: As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by MattChidi(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Eastherbunny:
Yes ohhh
Am Talking about that 500million sentence that makes you want to do the unimaginable,makes you feel very angry and whatnot

whatever! is the word
Re: As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by Eastherbunny(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
MattChidi:

whatever! is the word

Yeah men that word can kill
Re: As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by stan241(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
not a sentence can't even call it a phrase "kk"... so irritating
Re: As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by RomanceLander(f): 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
hi.............its too formal for my liking
Re: As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
'why are you forming?' or 'who u dey form for' angry
I hate that sentence ehn. sometimes I automatically hate any guy who says that to me.
Re: As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by ivyy(f): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
"Have you eaten?" = yes
"What did you eat?"= angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
U dont mingle with people,are u an ogbanje!!that words is so annoying.
Re: As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by ZedX6: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Something ^^prettythick is smelling^^ on this thread.
Re: As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by Fabdedon(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
'why are you forming?' or 'who u dey form for' angry
I hate that sentence ehn. sometimes I automatically hate any guy who says that to me.
sometimes it is the truth...
The truth dey say is bitter angry
Re: As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
sometimes it is the truth...
The truth dey say is bitter angry
no. it pains me bkus its not the truth. guys say that just bkus u rejected them.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by Allwell1991(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Anything u say in pidgin English as a girl I'm meeting for the first time irritates me. I Dont care if u trying to act comfortable with me. Do it with some pride and a bit of class.
Re: As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by adahgold(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wen a girl says *HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE*
Re: As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by shitshappen(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
MattChidi:

whatever! is the word

Whatever! Oh how I hate that word,i can blank you for a whole day because of saying it.
Re: As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex by Mhizizzy(f): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
A Guy talking to me in pidgin even tho we just met

Itz razz

Itz disrespecting

Itz disgusting

I will just walk away without a word

Or stop replying his chats

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do (frontpage Worthy) / Want To Have More Sex, Ladies Sleep An Hour More Each Night / "You Have Sent Too Many Anonymous Mail, Please Wait"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.