Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat (1012 Views)

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / Single Ladies : Here Is Just A Valid Reason For You Not To Date married men / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by wesleyel: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
So I got talking with a friend who's having relationship issues. He claims his gf has cheated on him one too many times and she sites money as her excuse, that she needs money to take care of herself, look good and all that. My take is you don't hurt those you love, no matter what and that such a girl can sell you out for money, I would rather she left him than stay n cheat. So what's your take guys?

1 Like

Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by zyzxx(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
some ladies like to eat there cake and still av it

She should just leave
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
the girlfriend is a golddigger
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
No it's not. He should dump her ass undecided
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by stan241(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
The girl is evil simple
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Am not a girl so i dont know but if i was ur friend, i would have dropped her a.ss a long time ago make she no carry disease come one day.
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by falconey(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yareey:
No it's not. He should dump her ass undecided
that is not how it works.....even if the guy dump her. It will still look like she dump him for money .
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
falconey:
that is not how it works.....even if the guy dump her. It will still look like she dump him for money .
So?
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bros, u have been tagged her mugu.
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by falconey(m): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yareey:

So?
so what? You don't get it?
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by chachanga: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ur friend's a mumu o, fair and square angry! And u better wake him up. if normal chick do am like this, what if na those alpha-female type chicks with gonzos that'd wither the dick off Rambo in a jiffy, ehn? Hin go wash pant like mr ibu be dat ?

He needs to tell himself the fact say she was never his in the first place undecided.
Then he ought to pull himself together and press the "Eject" button on that psycho-b!tch's ars.e b4 she shy.ts some more "in the parlor"!

U sef, reason that kain oscambo logic? Say becos of perms, weaves and the other tools of man-pikin's "mis-education", she dey take backdoor tutorials from other geezers?

somtin dey fishy there sef...maybe ur friend's got issues, or he's stuck on dat her well-travelled multi-tasking pvssay...he shouldn't be needing advise to jettison her!

@OP
what ar u waiting for? Go and rescue the mugun....he's stuck sad!!
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by Ahmadjr(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
falconey:
At what angle will him dumping her look like she dumped him?
Moreover, it looks like d guy has gamete cells in place of his brain cells, cuz ion see why he's still considering this. She cheats on u repeatedly, defends it with no show of remorse and you still debating on wether to dump her....no offense dude but calling u stupid will b a complement

1 Like

Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ahmadjr:

At what angle will him dumping her look like she dumped him?
Moreover, it looks like d guy has gamete cells in place of his brain cells, cuz ion see why he's still considering this. She cheats on u repeatedly, defends it with no show of remorse and you still debating on wether to dump her....no offense dude but calling u stupid will b a complement
Even if it looks like she dumped him why would he care about that?
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by adahgold(m): 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Money is d core reason nowadays,DAT is y dey always get old....
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by Ahmadjr(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yareey:

Even if it looks like she dumped him why would he care about that?
Exactly! Who does that?!
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by Mhizizzy(f): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Any babe dah wud cheat wud cheat

Money or no money

Datz wad I feel
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by naijaboiy: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
The girl is a Runz Girl.

Simple undecided
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by mytime24(f): 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dat girl na aristo babe
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by wesleyel: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2015
chachanga:
Ur friend's a mumu o, fair and square angry! And u better wake him up. if normal chick do am like this, what if na those alpha-female type chicks with gonzos that'd wither the dick off Rambo in a jiffy, ehn? Hin go wash pant like mr ibu be dat ?

He needs to tell himself the fact say she was never his in the first place undecided.
Then he ought to pull himself together and press the "Eject" button on that psycho-b!tch's ars.e b4 she shy.ts some more "in the parlor"!

U sef, reason that kain oscambo logic? Say becos of perms, weaves and the other tools of man-pikin's "mis-education", she dey take backdoor tutorials from other geezers?

somtin dey fishy there sef...maybe ur friend's got issues, or he's stuck on dat her well-travelled multi-tasking pvssay...he shouldn't be needing advise to jettison her!

@OP
what ar u waiting for? Go and rescue the mugun....he's stuck sad!!

My brother, am trying o. The thing sef tire me.
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by wesleyel: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Any babe dah wud cheat wud cheat

Money or no money

Datz wad I feel

That's exactly what I thought cos there is absolutely no worthy reason to cheat.
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by Brugo(m): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Is there a valid reason to cheat?
Re: Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat by wesleyel: 7:19am On Mar 05, 2015
zyzxx:
some ladies like to eat there cake and still av it

She should just leave

Isn't that the norm these days, eating their cake and having it back at another's detriment.

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing And Weird S3x Facts / Official Campaign Thread: Twaci Miss NL 2015 / Virgins Of Doom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.