Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS (31548 Views)

Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News / Boko Haram Leaves Mass Of Throat-slit Corpses Near Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS / Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by ozoigbondu: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
GenBuhari:
Don't be deceived Chad troops are "Boko Haram" the hundreds killed are Nigerian civilians.

The break of Nigeria is in progress with the full collusion of our government who have been blackmailed into collusion.
You are saddened by this victory.Don't hide your hate under chad.Children of anger and hate

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Their weapon is that they are "Boko Haram"
pendy79:

If the Chadians have not led the charge we would have been where we were 5years ago.

the question to ask is what kind of weapons are the Chadians soldiers using that the Nigerian Military Budget of 5trillion for 5years could not buy? yet we allow a ragtag soulless boys to hold the nation to ransom for years destroying lives and properties of innocent citizens
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Akpan107(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Kill em BH all.

[size=15pt] Click like for GMB

Click share for Buhari.

Click quote for GEJ tongue [/size]
ok, let me quote: Buhari will only be president in a dream!
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by holyokoto(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:

So that you bunch will go wild accusing jonathan of witch hunting oppostion then his alamajiri followers in the north will start doing what they know best killing maiming and looting

Am not a mallam, but is unwise proclaiming non-verifying fact. How can one man sponsor Boko haram? Do you know the amount of resources consumed by BH?
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by brownlord: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
pendy79:
I wish to appreciate the Chadian forces for the help and assistance they have rendered in turning around the scourge of the MYTHICAL boko haram that the inefficient and corrupt leadership both Political and Military made us believe were ghosts that can't be curtailed for 5years running.

I pray Idris Derby does not start growing ideas about keeping those regained territories under Chadian flag and diplomatically returned them to Nigerian control after the end of the insurgency. Nigeria can't afford to go to war with Chad or any neighbour at the moment.

Nigerians need ask what kind of weapons did the Chadians brought into the fight against Boko Haram that our Military Budget of 5triilion Naira could not buy? we were made to assume and believe the ragtag boys who started with bow and arrow were invisible and hence could not be conquered but begged to lay down their arms.

Events in the last 3weeks have made it clear to all who reason and have commonsense that Boko Haram was a creation of a Nigerian Cabal that was using it to steal the commonwealth of the nation and also use it for Political and personal gain.

#NEVERAGAIN will Nigeria delegates its' internal problem to a neighbour to come help quell
#NEVERAGAIN will our military be made sacrificial lambs for the political ambition of any person.

Nigeria shall be GREAT again

I believe in CHANGE and I believe in BUHARI/OSINBAJO to drive that change.

#ihavedecided

Note the word, Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF) is a 'Combined' (multinational) formation, comprising units of the Chadian, Nigerien, and Nigerian armed forces. I know such word is alien to you

Even so, Chadian soldiers successfully carried out this operation and the Nigerian troops failed, how is it easy for you to blame GEJ? Did you see idris derby in battle field, or did the report say Chadian president commanding officer leading the troops?

Did you see how the reporter carefully silenced the collateral damage? yet it's no news to you, APC Sahara reporters and amnesty international, if a single civilian and been caught up in a cross fire between the Nigerian troops and the bandits won't APC, northern elders and their BBC Hausa be shooting different missiles right now?

Do you think the Chadian force will ever be successful in any operation if just one soldier among them is sympathetic with the virgin hunters? Do you have norther animals who are doing the bidding of northern elders and see their CIC as an infidel and one occupying their office hence sabotaging the effort of the loyal troops ?

You can spew all the rubbish you want, if you ever think chairdian forces can match the Nigerian army then you must be dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by dre11(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
pendy79:

If the Chadians have not led the charge we would have been where we were 5years ago.

the question to ask is what kind of weapons are the Chadians soldiers using that the Nigerian Military Budget of 5trillion for 5years could not buy? yet we allow a ragtag soulless boys to hold the nation to ransom for years destroying lives and properties of innocent citizens

The money have found his way into private pocket, that's why it was so easy for the military to compromise during the certificate issue involving GMB because the government have something to hold the military hierarchy to ransom
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by XBLadez: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Those that died in the hands of boko haram will be avenged.Their blood will not be spilt in vain.They will be avenged with as many heads of buharis children as possible and will be dotted with sheaku head.Only the weak and cowardly attack the weak

Another good Job from chad

#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck

NEVER AGAIN!!!
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by folabayo1(f): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
janus05:
so daft he doesn't even know his dates. PVCless cyber tout make d loudest noise. Chai
fyi am a lady not a guy. And as per being daft its so obvious dat ur entire families are daft and will remain daft

Ode arindin osi
Mofo
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Akpan107(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
folabayo1:
Team Apc
SaiBuhari
SaiAmbode
Come march 27/may29 victory shall be ours
Only buhari can take us to our dream land in nigeria.
Only GEJ can Transform Nigeria... While you keep dreaming in ur dream land.
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by brownlord: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
pendy79:

The same weapon ihejirika lead army was using before norther elders and Buhari cried genocide and demanded special treatment for them

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Very soon Chad may occupy several Northern states and move to annex them
Ezedon:
..very soon the story of insurgency will be forgotten, GEJ till 2019
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by pendy79: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
dre11:

The money have found his way into private pocket, that's why it was so easy for the military to compromise during the certificate issue involving GMB because the government have something to hold the military hierarchy to ransom

You may have a point there. That could surely be true for a government that dwell in blackmail.

Remember Sule Lamido, remember Fani Kayode and you sure have a point.
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by folabayo1(f): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Akpan107:
Only GEJ can Transform Nigeria... While you keep dreaming in ur dream land.
u knw the truth na
We don't need to argue dat
Jona has failed us so its time to make a change
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by otr1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Those that died in the hands of boko haram will be avenged.Their blood will not be spilt in vain.They will be avenged with as many heads of buharis children as possible and will be dotted with sheaku head.Only the weak and cowardly attack the weak

Another good Job from chad

#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck
In your mind now, you have commented, hmmm?
I've never known that any Nigerian can be this gullible until GEJ came on board and rob some people of common sense. And some people liked and shared this comment SMH

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by omenka(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
pendy79:
I wish to appreciate the Chadian forces for the help and assistance they have rendered in turning around the scourge of the MYTHICAL boko haram that the inefficient and corrupt leadership both Political and Military made us believe were ghosts that can't be curtailed for 5years running.

I pray Idris Derby does not start growing ideas about keeping those regained territories under Chadian flag and diplomatically returned them to Nigerian control after the end of the insurgency. Nigeria can't afford to go to war with Chad or any neighbour at the moment.

Nigerians need ask what kind of weapons did the Chadians brought into the fight against Boko Haram that our Military Budget of 5triilion Naira could not buy? we were made to assume and believe the ragtag boys who started with bow and arrow were invisible and hence could not be conquered but begged to lay down their arms.

Events in the last 3weeks have made it clear to all who reason and have commonsense that Boko Haram was a creation of a Nigerian Cabal that was using it to steal the commonwealth of the nation and also use it for Political and personal gain.

#NEVERAGAIN will Nigeria delegates its' internal problem to a neighbour to come help quell
#NEVERAGAIN will our military be made sacrificial lambs for the political ambition of any person.

#ihavedecided
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by otr1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
vanunu:
Can any one believe that the kaduna midget stated while discussing boko haram issue that " one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"
Hey stop there! It was GEJ's Ambassador at Large, Bamanga Tukur that said that. You see your life?

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by pendy79: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
GenBuhari:
Their weapon is that they are "Boko Haram"

That can't be true, the chadians were in Mali against al-Qaeda elements there too.
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by jeje123(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
brightology3:
Kill dem all.including Buhari.spare no barga
Including who u must be kidding!
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by abacrested(f): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
pendy79:

Your confused

#ihavedecided
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
tit:

bh had safe bases in chad, cameroun, niger ans sudan
IN the early days of this insurgency, bh would run into Chad or cameroun after hit-and-run attacks in Nigeria.
As they get bigger, they started keeping territory in Nigeria and asserting themselves in cameroun and chad.
the governments of chad, cameroun and niger finally saw reason for a more robust response to boko haram.
just listen to yourself.. Why didn't our Nigeria army cased the bastards in their safe-havens and deal with them ruthlessly. Or are you telling me that the Nigeria military doesn't know the road to Chad, Niger or Sudan? Nigeria military should have damned any bloody UN sovereignty resolution and get the heads of bh wherever they are hiding in the neighbouring countries.. USA did same thing when Osama bin laden attacked them. They crossed the pacific to go get osama's head in the Pakistan that he has been hiding.... And you know what happened after that.
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by ogaJona(m): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Kill em BH all.

Click share for Buhari.

I've quoted u maga
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Rilwayne001: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
ogaJona:
I've quoted u maga

You and Jona will jona grin

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Rilwayne001: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Akpan107:
ok, let me quote: Buhari will only be president in a dream!

I don't dream tongue
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by pendy79: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
kadgets:
Mehn terrible headline!
For a second I thought the chadians were fighting against the Nigerian army.

Sorry about that, I only reproduced as used by Yahoo.
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wheew!
Thank goodness...i nearly thought the Chadians have seized part of our territory from us...we need to be extra careful with foreign assistance,the dog might come back to bite its owner.
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by vooks: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
It's a shame that it takes Nigeria another Negro country to save recover its towns
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Kill em BH all.

Click share for Buhari.

Mtchewwww
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Akpan107(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
folabayo1:
u knw the truth na
We don't need to argue dat
Jona has failed us so its time to make a change
Buhari will never rule this country again. Fact!
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by GodMode: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
pendy79:

That can't be true, the chadians were in Mali against al-Qaeda elements there too.

Have u compared the uniform bh wears to the ones chad and niger soldiers wear

They are testing Nigeria's strength.. Before they decide to bring it to southern Nigeria.

Islam is the weak point of the north... Tribalism is the weak point of the south... Just watch and see how they're gonna tribes against each other...
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Omoluyi(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
kadgets:
Mehn terrible headline!
For a second I thought the chadians were fighting against the Nigerian army.

I thought d same way too until I read d story.
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Excellentmind: 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Never Again will boko haram seize any part of my fatherland. More powers to your elbow NA.

As for GEJ, he will occupy Aso Rock till 2019.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benbruce: Buhari Is Not A Magician, Shame On Anyone Politicizing Boko Haram / Ayade Dances In An Open-Top Ranger Rover To Celebrate His Court Victory. PICS / Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.