Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS (31542 Views)

Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News / Boko Haram Leaves Mass Of Throat-slit Corpses Near Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS / Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Ajorosun: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
sakaguchi:
Viva Nigeria Army. 25km from the birthplace of Boko Haram, Islamism and Terrorism is being defeated. This just proof the popular saying in ISLAMaBAD.

Meanwhile, GMB is saying everything in Chatam house but has not spoken about the gallantry of our soldiers. He only talks when Boko Haram has the upper hand, he never says anything if Nigeria Army decimates Boko Haram like they are currently doing. #VivaNigeriaArmy #NeverAgain our soldiers are drowning Boko Haram Islamists in lake chad and bombing them off to the mythical paradise of 72 virgins with cucumber brea.sts and this is what Buhari has to say and I quote "Army ridiculing me"

Walahi Pa Buhari, if the death of Boko Haram islamist makes you tired/sick with high blood pressure, then I wish you a slow recovery.

Y mr president waited till after postponement of Election?.... somtin is fishing like criosly. Dnt tell me America ish cos billions of dollar is moving out of nigeria all in d name of weapons
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Kudos chadian soldiers/nig soldiers!...CHAMGE IS INEVITABLE!
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by kensnoop: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Soon , Nig will be free from Extremist attacks, GeJ till 2019
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
So what has that got to do with the fact that they are the the insurgents in Nigeria?

A puppet transforms into whatever its master (in this case France) wants it to be.

The war in Mali was about restoring french control after their puppet government was overthrown in a coup.

pendy79:

That can't be true, the chadians were in Mali against al-Qaeda elements there too.
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by pendy79: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
GenBuhari:
So what has that got to do with the fact that they are the the insurgents in Nigeria?

A puppet transforms into whatever its master (in this case France) wants it to be.

Until proven that line of thought is speculative and doesn't add up.

I've my suspicion about the Chadian help though and I don't know the terms of agreement GEJ had with Idris Deby during their meeting last year.

I hate it that it had to be the chadians doing the hard work for us. we are in a tight corner but I pray they don't start getting ideas of expansionism
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by eaglechild: 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
kastonkastrol:
just listen to yourself.. Why didn't our Nigeria army cased the bastards in their safe-havens and deal with them ruthlessly. Or are you telling me that the Nigeria military doesn't know the road to Chad, Niger or Sudan? Nigeria military should have damned any bloody UN sovereignty resolution and get the heads of bh wherever they are hiding in the neighbouring countries.. USA did same thing when Osama bin laden attacked them. They crossed the pacific to go get osama's head in the Pakistan that he has been hiding.... And you know what happened after that.

You sound funny.

Can one just overrun a sovereign country without due permission.

Or you think US just waltzed into Pakistan?

Ignorance is bliss here.
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
So you are waiting for them to give you a signed confession as proof?
dont worry you would soon get you proof after Nigeria is broken up formally by the UN.
pendy79:

Until proven that line of thought is speculative and doesn't add up.

I've my suspicion about the Chadian help though and I don't know the terms of agreement GEJ had with Idris Deby during their meeting last year.

I hate it that it had to be the chadians doing the hard work for us. we are in a tight corner but I pray they don't start getting ideas of expansionism
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by dramaine(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
publicenemy:
Comon chad with 1000 citizens...fighting our battle for us.

Gej till Nigeria explodes

Yet people will shout "GEJ till Nigeria explodes".
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by pendy79: 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
GenBuhari:
So you are waiting for them to give you a signed confession as proof?
dont worry you would soon get you proof after Nigeria is broken up formally by the UN.

If you follow my post on NL I had reservation to Chad intruding on our internal affairs and warned earlier that Idris Deby may want to actualize the dream of General Habre who launched military incursion into Nigeria's north east and hence Nigeria need to sit up and take charge.

I have my reservations but then do we just sit back and watch Boko Haram continue to plunder and destroy lives and properties? Do we know the agreement JonaTAN had with Deby?

I will be a fool to assume chad is fighting Boko Haram amd losing its own soldiers just because it is a good neighbour not likely, there is something in it for them, what exactly it is only time will tell.

Chad as a nation can be dealt with diplomatically but can we do same with Boko Haram? I can only wish we get the terms of the agreement GEJ agreed to.
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
But you need to understand that Boko Haram was never a genuine insurgency.

If you think logically about it you would understand that Nigeria is colluding with them and there is no way in a million years a rag tag group of militants can face off against the full force of Nigeria's military, not only for 6 years but gaining ground.

Our government has allowed itself to be so controlled by America that it would do anything its told including colluding with the killing of thousands of its citzens and allowing the break up of the country whilst deceiving its people.

Then when you ever got the impression that our government has unleashed the full force of its military on this insurgency.

Do you know that we are talking about the same great Nigerian military that under General Abacha, was able to intervene simultaneously in two regional civil wars (not mere insurgencies) and bring them to an end within months.

yet today we have our govt allowing puppet regimes of france and France itself to bomb Nigeria territory and displace Nigerians. The so called countries that are supposed to be helping are not under Nigerian command and control, and instead of planning operations inside Nigeria, the Francaphone puppet countries are meeting in Cameroon to the exclusion of Nigeria.

I ask do you need Boko Haram to write you a personal letter confirming that they are an imperialist tool for the destablisation and break of Nigeria before you would stop dimissing the truth as "mere speculation".

Even with France, Niger, Chad , Cameroon, involved , these rag tag bunch of militants cannot be contained and our government started calling for America's intervention also.

If you do not find this incredible then I assure you that you believe anything
pendy79:

If you follow my post on NL I had reservation to Chad intruding on our internal affairs and warned earlier that Idris Deby may want to actualize the dream of General Habre who launched military incursion into Nigeria's north east and hence Nigeria need to sit up and take charge.

I have my reservations but then do we just sit back and watch Boko Haram continue to plunder and destroy lives and properties? Do we know the agreement JonaTAN had with Deby?

I will be a fool to assume chad is fighting Boko Haram amd losing its own soldiers just because it is a good neighbour not likely, there is something in it for them, what exactly it is only time will tell.

Chad as a nation can be dealt with diplomatically but can we do same with Boko Haram? I can only wish we get the terms of the agreement GEJ agreed to.
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by pendy79: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
GenBuhari:
But you need to understand that Boko Haram was never a genuine insurgency.

If you think logically about it you would understand that Nigeria is colluding with them and there is no way in a million years a rag tag group of militants can face off against the full force of Nigeria's military, not only for 6 years but gaining ground.

Our government has allowed itself to be so controlled by America that it would do anything its told including colluding with the killing of thousands of its citzens and allowing the break up of the country whilst deceiving its people.

Then when you ever got the impression that our government has unleashed the full force of its military on this insurgency.

Do you know that we are talking about the same great Nigerian military that was able to intervene simultaneously in two regional civil wars (not mere insurgencies) and bring them to an end within months.

Some of your utterances are speculative and conjectures, America seems not in.the book of happening around the north east. Is chad colluding with the leadership of Nigeria to use the BH insurgency for monetary and political gains? I think so too and won't rule that out we all know Alimodu sheriff and idris Deby are mutual allies and biz associates.

I think the only culpability in.the whole scenario was the use of the insurgency to rob the country.and also.use it to prevent election.

Let's keep fingers crossed, Britain just said yesterday that if it reveal what it found out about the chibok girls it will affect diplomatic ties with the government.

I knew there is something more than ordinary about BH but whatever it is God will reveal it in.due.time. kabiru sokoto and Abu qaqa were captured by the nigerian government did we hear any spectacular revelation.from them? Ogwuche is in the custody of DSS, how come.we have not heard any revelation from him if he was as deadly as we were made to understand. If they had mention.any opposition politician we both.know what would have happened to the person.

The government knows more than it is admitting no doubt but I don't think America Is involved.
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by deletrue: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Those that died in the hands of boko haram will be avenged.Their blood will not be spilt in vain.They will be avenged with as many heads of buharis children as possible and will be dotted with sheaku head.Only the weak and cowardly attack the weak

Another good Job from chad

#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck
Never, never and never again, tufiakwa. Never again will Buhari rule again. No matter the ongoing apc propaganda.
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Adminisher: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Those that died in the hands of boko haram will be avenged.Their blood will not be spilt in vain.They will be avenged with as many heads of buharis children as possible and will be dotted with sheaku head.Only the weak and cowardly attack the weak

#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck

This is PATHETIC. You are praising the weakest, cowardliest and most corrupt President Nigerian has ever seen. Ordinary Chad is invading Nigeria. Shame upon the waterside PRESIDENT. I have said it many times that Nigeria's Niger delta cannot survive two months on its own. Cameroon, Equitorial Guinea and Gabon will forcefully conquer and enslave the people and divide up the country amongst themselves.
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck
How dare u talk like a clueless man. ori e ti daru walahi. back 2 sender.
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by lovat(m): 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
pendy79:
I wish to appreciate the Chadian forces for the help and assistance they have rendered in turning around the scourge of the MYTHICAL boko haram that the inefficient and corrupt leadership both Political and Military made us believe were ghosts that can't be curtailed for 5years running.

I pray Idris Derby does not start growing ideas about keeping those regained territories under Chadian flag and diplomatically returned them to Nigerian control after the end of the insurgency. Nigeria can't afford to go to war with Chad or any neighbour at the moment.

Nigerians need ask what kind of weapons did the Chadians brought into the fight against Boko Haram that our Military Budget of 5triilion Naira could not buy? we were made to assume and believe the ragtag boys who started with bow and arrow were invisible and hence could not be conquered but begged to lay down their arms.

Events in the last 3weeks have made it clear to all who reason and have commonsense that Boko Haram was a creation of a Nigerian Cabal that was using it to steal the commonwealth of the nation and also use it for Political and personal gain.

#NEVERAGAIN will Nigeria delegates its' internal problem to a neighbour to come help quell
#NEVERAGAIN will our military be made sacrificial lambs for the political ambition of any person.

Nigeria shall be GREAT again

I believe in CHANGE and I believe in BUHARI/OSINBAJO to drive that change.

#ihavedecided
you are becoming a nuisance, go and pay your Nepa bill, *rich boy*
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by dozydollar: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2015
and so fuking wat ?
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2015
brightology3:
Kill dem all.including Buhari.spare no barga
Oloshi,what of egbere
Re: Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Chad troops are Boko Haram - please wake up to this truth.

Chad troop killed hundreds of civilians.

Where is the Nigerian press?

Why no interviews with the civilians?

Nigeria wake up before its to late
Read my signature :

RIP Nigeria

Can you imagine that foreign forces are allowed to operate with deadly force without coming under the command and control of Nigeria's military.

This our govt is killing us with shame and embarrassment.

Let the parallel government be set up immediately; Nigeria can not survive this clueless and heartless govt much longer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge / We Are No More Going To Pay Minimum Wage - Governors!! / Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.