Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Anyone Been To Us Embassy In Abuja Recently? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Been To Us Embassy In Abuja Recently? (977 Views)

US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / My Experience At US Embassy In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Been To Us Embassy In Abuja Recently? by Lionize: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello People,
My Grandmother is due supposed to appear for an interview next week, but I'm worried and need answers to the following questions if anyone can assist:

I made the application on her behalf since January, but till now, I have not received any invitation letter for the interview, is that ok?

Again, for the interview, would I have to go in with her to serve as an interpreter?

Please answer me if you have useful information.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Anyone Been To Us Embassy In Abuja Recently? by ruffhandu: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Lionize:
Hello People,
My Grandmother is due supposed to appear for an interview next week, but I'm worried and need answers to the following questions if anyone can assist:

I made the application on her behalf since January, but till now, I have not received any invitation letter for the interview, is that ok?

Again, for the interview, would I have to go in with her to serve as an interpreter?

Please answer me if you have useful information.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Lionize,
You don't have to wait for any other invitation, your application/appointment scheduled date you picked surfices.

Go to http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/index.html?firstTime=No and logon with your details, the date and time you see there under "Appointment Confirmation" is all you need.
Re: Anyone Been To Us Embassy In Abuja Recently? by Lionize: 6:53am On Mar 10, 2015
ruffhandu:

Hi Lionize,
You don't have to wait for any other invitation, your application/appointment scheduled date you picked surfices.

Go to http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/index.html?firstTime=No and logon with your details, the date and time you see there under "Appointment Confirmation" is all you need.

Thanks a lot Ruffhandu. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Visa Refusal / Administrative Processing / Air Hostesses And Their Carry On Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.