Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert (46803 Views)

APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed / APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by fiponmile(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
I JUST NATURALLY LIKE HIM...

GMB, sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by omokoladele(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Am suspecting this bros to be a gay
Who knows maybe retired one winkwink

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by nortcentrallord(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
ribbit:
lmao people who don't have light to watch propaganda.... He heheheh I like that comment

Hehehehehe, sounds more to me like a governor could not provide light for his people so they won't be able to see and hear the truth through modern facility.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by swaggyfunmite: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
I just like dis man....if u don't d best gov in Nigeria...den u must surely b a failure.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by udemzyudex(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
This man is desperate... I wish election can be conducted every year,so that politicians will behave themselves..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by condralbede(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
eaglechild:
This man has no iota of decorum.
He z just a clown.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by nortcentrallord(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
MrT2011:

He's a "HER"

This one he'z frolicking with ladies @ this extent, I hope he dosnt like men. Yuck!
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Samirana360(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Stupidity has taken over dis man called amaechi...gej til amaechi get sense

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by otunbadan(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
K. We have seen the pisur, we get the pisur. So once you get born again and stop corruption you join APC bah, I get the message
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by discusant: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
swaggyfunmite:
I just like dis man....if u don't d best gov in Nigeria...den u must surely b a failure.

The best governor of a Rivers State whose Ken Wiwa and Ogoni eight were hanged under Abacha regime which Buhari was one of the key decision makers?

And Amaechi is gunning for a Buhari who must have given tacit approval for the hanging of his kinsmen to come and perform surgery on the wounded kinsmen? Please give us your reason or give us break.

Methinks, Amaechi is a buffoooon.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Reaper231(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
ifex370:
mtcheww, this wat girls l like...

lurbbish. angry

Major lubbish. Dats y gals always like gay guys cos dey behave like slowpoke
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by redcliff: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Daninya11:
Randy young governor turn hair stylist..

Vote for change...

Sai Buhari /Osibanjo

Please una help me find shoe for the man from Otuoke..

Do you know what randy is?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by cirmuell(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Some ladies be wishing they were the lady in that pic. though. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Tekzyflex(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mumu woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by saaedlee: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
biafranqueen:
Today the Rivers Health Minister said 20 people died of Cholera and he is here braiding hair embarassed
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by myproperty(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Is this a Governor or a "woman wrapper"
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by harry509: 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Amaechi unique style of Door 2 Door campaign 2day in Bonny Island.
I love dis man nu b small, na man u b amaechi. Sai-buhari 4 president jare. Otueke can't wait 2 receiv Gej n pej cum's may 25th.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by onatisi(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
There is a lesson ppl need to learn from this picture. And that is amaechi knows how to plate women hair ,which means he is likely to be a trained hair dresser before becoming a governor. The only antidote to poverty is to be skilled,if a governor can do this I don't see any reason why an unemployed graduate should feel too big to learn vocational skill. By the way amaechi looks like a woman. Funny dude
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by MrT2011(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
nortcentrallord:

This one he'z frolicking with ladies @ this extent, I hope he dosnt like men. Yuck!

In Thailand Amaechi's type are known as LadyBoys- Men that behave like women.

From Ladyboy they graduate into Transgender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by appini: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Amaechi the clown
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by nortcentrallord(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
MrT2011:

In Thailand Amaechi's type are known as LadyBoys- Men that behave like women.

From Ladyboy they graduate into Transgender.

Hehehehehe. Qualities of a gay.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by AMAKAVIOLA: 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
espn:
It's better than sharing billions to just few people..(stolen tax payers sweat).

Jst lik Stolen PTF Sheyy
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by MrT2011(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
omokoladele:
Am suspecting this bros to be a gay
Who knows maybe retired one winkwink

There is nothing like repented/ retired gay! A gay is a gay!!!
It's irrevocably irreversible!
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Yehman(m): 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
gen2briz:
See people's governor.

While some people dey produce/edit propaganda, some wise men are out there connecting to the people who doesn't have light to watch the propaganda.

#NEVER AGAIN WILL I VOTE FOR ANY SHOELESS POLITICIAN.

#TEAMCHANGE
#TEAMAPC
#TEAMGMB
Okay ooo. GMB will give u light
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Chanteh(f): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
This guy is going nuts, guess this is one of his developmental projects
SMH
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by gebest: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I so much love this man. smiley smiley

cool cool
na me luv am pas.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by gebest: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
eaglechild:
This man has no iota of decorum.
sorry to say o but you are senseless.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by listlic: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=13pt] I like this dude like kilode [/size]

Sai Buhari, Aso Rock cant wait for you smiley wink

Kai goodluck, otueke is calling you undecided angry

For those giving Buhari 1million likes, I hope you will come out and vote, there is no section for voting on social media oo..
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by stanisbaratheon: 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
woman rapper governor

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Alake360(f): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
yea sign of a true democrat
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by tecmon: 12:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Flets:
When we canvassed for grassroot politics, this was not part of it.

There is a wide margin between reaching the people and absolute stupidity/ imbecility.

This is the record low by the chatterbox.
dont mind the slowpoke, he has ran out of ideas, GEJ is busy commissioning projects, while this fool has shut down all the projects in Rivers State and handed the money over to GMB to be flying around the world to talk nonsense about Nigeria. Now he plaiting his concubines hair and decieving only school children that dont have PVC, next he will soon carry school bell and start running the streets , madman !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.