Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? (1422 Views)

Girls DONT Date Or Befriend A Poor Guy (dont Waste Your Youth) / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Can Two Siblings Date Or Marry Two Other Siblings From Another Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by oluwasunshine(f): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
I don't have answers to this but what some female kept saying is they can't propose to a male because he will be pumpous and take them for granted.in the olden days there was nothing like such but don't know reasons for that.Although,Bible and Quran never oppose that a female should not start making love to male. Your view about this.
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
I think men prefer what they chase themselves. The best I can do as a lady is to give green light, not ask him out b4 he takes me for granted. If he likes me, he'll follow my green light, lol

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Twaci(f): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
I can ask a guy out if I really like him. Whoever approaches the other doesn't matter.
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by jnrbayano(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Why not worry about better things dear?

Man is created for that purpose and not the other way round. The ladies have roles designed for them.

I cant stand a lady propose to me. Am I a sissy?
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by SuperSuave(m): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
The fact is that when we get things easily, we don't value them same apply to ladies. That is why they play hard-to-get. If you suffer to get something, the way you go hold am tight ehn!
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by princeogbeide1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Abeg e no good ooohh" but the ugly gals can do so, so as to gat a guy faster
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by jashar(f): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Extremely very bad.

Very extremely bad.

Over bad have catch it sef.
cheesy
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by DrAify(f): 2:00am On Mar 05, 2015
There is nothing wrong
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 05, 2015
oluwasunshine:
I don't have answers to this but what some female kept saying is they can't propose to a male because he will be pumpous and take them for granted.in the olden days there was nothing like such but don't know reasons for that.Although,Bible and Quran never oppose that a female should not start making love to male. Your view about this.

See..it takes someone original, true to herself,self aware b confident to take such bold steps. Every other females against th the falls under the traditionally minded,society-scared category.

Anybody in this life who knows what he or she,and who stands firm in confidence b awareness, wants will go for it
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 05, 2015
There's nothing wrong with it. A girl who does that at the risk of being rejected is a very confident girl.

Another way to look at this: what if the said girl is a girl you've been crushing madly on, and now she asks you out. Would you reject her because you believe you're the man and should be the one asking her out so you don't look like a sissy?

If you reject her, you're a fool and your name should be in the book of world records.
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by jnrbayano(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Phinalphantasy:

See..it takes someone original, true to herself,self aware b confident to take such bold steps. Every other females against th the falls under the traditionally minded,society-scared category.

Anybody in this life who knows what he or she,and who stands firm in confidence b awareness, wants will go for it

Blackett:
There's nothing wrong with it. A girl who does that at the risk of being rejected is a very confident girl.

Another way to look at this: what if the said girl is a girl you've been crushing madly on, and now she asks you out. Would you reject her because you believe you're the man and should be the one asking her out so you don't look like a sissy?

If you reject her, you're a fool and your name should be in the book of world records.

Propose marriage?
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2015
lipsrsealed ok here goes undecided
Hey, you wanna do a 68? You go down on me, and I'll owe you one? grin

Blackett:

Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:

lipsrsealed ok here goes undecided
Hey, you wanna do a 68? You go down on me, and I'll owe you one? grin

You! grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

Propose marriage?
Why are you confusing your self?
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
You! grin

angry u sissy wrong response angry
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by jnrbayano(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
Why are you confusing your self?

Simple question I just asked
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:

angry u sissy wrong response angry
When will you pay your debt? grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

Simple question I just asked
If a girl you're crushing on walks up to you and asks you out, is she asking for your hand in marriage, or you didn't read what I posted before quoting me, because you're already beclouded by sentiments?
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
When will you pay your debt? grin

angry
*writes his name in the book of world record*
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by jnrbayano(m): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
If a girl you're crushing on walks up to you and asks you out, is she asking for your hand in marriage, or you didn't read what I posted before quoting me, because you're already beclouded by sentiments?

We are both reacting to the Op.

When the word "propose" is used in the world of men and ladies, you and I know what it means.
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:

angry
*writes his name in the book of world record*
Oh lawd.

Can't you take a joke? Cancel my name! shocked
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

We are both reacting to the Op.

When the word "propose" is used in the world of men and ladies, you and I know what it means.
If I've been with a girl for long, I like her, she likes me, she can decide to ask me to marry her. . . The worst she'll get is a NO. And then she'll leave me cos she simply cannot afford wasting more time on me.

I see nothing wrong in that either.
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by jnrbayano(m): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
If I've been with a girl for long, I like her, she likes me, she can decide to ask me to marry her. . . The worst she'll get is a NO. And then she'll leave me cos she simply cannot afford wasting more time on me.

I see nothing wrong in that either.

Now you have answered and I respect your opinion.
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
Oh lawd.

Can't you take a joke? Cancel my name! shocked

cry you mock me aft giving me the green light
angry you tease
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Amanyanabo(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2015
y da Bleep will a lady propose, it just shows signs of desperation.or
is she a desperado
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:

cry you mock me aft giving me the green light
angry you tease
I'll never mock you. You just read my mind too much it's scary. grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
I'll never mock you. You just read my mind too much it's scary. grin
So will you be my cyber boyfriend

Damn and you guys say we play hard to get angry
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Amanyanabo:
y da Bleep will a lady propose, it just shows signs of desperation.or
is she a desperado

Did you know we can vote now?
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:

So will you be my cyber boyfriend

Damn and you guys say we play hard to get angry
Yes. tongue
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by sinizia: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2015
it is not bad for a female to do such, but we haven't reach that era or level yet. But I believe in future, females might be bold enough to propose to a guy.
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2015
It is an abomination.
Re: Is It Bad For A Female To Date Or Propose A Male? by jorhney(m): 10:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Not badd

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs That You're In A Healthy Relationship / Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? / Is There Anything Called True Love? I Doubt It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.