Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death (31915 Views)

"On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau / Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Sheggy13(m): 6:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Frankmishael:
gej till 2019,its settle from above and if it didn't happen know I'm not called
Called by the devil perhaps.. I know you're going to respond with curses and childish tantrums like your usual self.
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by popakelly1(m): 6:46am On Mar 05, 2015
Wats stoping them from locating and capturing him alive or dead,

I need his head as my birthday gift next week.
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by nextstep(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Enough talk: get in, get him, get out.
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Cadamlk: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2015
If you know his whereabout,then do the needful and stop ranting
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by ramdris(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
baba peace talks
Guy u sabi book wella
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by chronique(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2015
If I say most Nigerians are stupid,people would get offended. If GEJ had said this,it would have been blown out of proportion. People would have said "why is it now","something is fishy;govt has a hand in this","GEJ is clueless for saying such",etc. The Idriss Deby said this and you guys are already praising Him and saying that is how a president should talk;can't you guys see how hypocritical you Nigerians are? You'd rather praise a foreigner than appreciate your brother. Such a sad tale.
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by akanbiaa(m): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2015
If the real Shekau is captured alive (which I doubt much with the Yusuf experience of being killed in police custody from likely exposure of sponsor names) there are 4 likely scenario 1. He names PDP loyalist as sponsors 2. He names APC loyalist as sponsors 3. He names some international terrorist organization as sponsors 4. He insist he is self sponsored. All these scenarios have it's implications but with the any cases of his being reported death and even look alike displayed as him yet he keeps resurfacing here might be suspicion on even if he is the real shekau and if he is killed the doubts and mistrust will keep growing amidst Nigeria Political stakeholders and since shekau have the tendency to die for his terrorism cause what if he lies and names the wrong sponsors which could even lead to a bigger scale war pitching a section of the country against the other and as things stand out now an average Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba generally are not the best of friends with an Average Ibo/ some south south tribes all because of the the Jonathan/Buhari candidature. Let's pray and work towards the best and let's be vigilant and I believe God in his own time will expose the evil/real sponsor and will heal Nigeria and we shall love peacefully, progressively and lesser corrupt free society God willing.
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2015
ramdris:
This is how a president should talk and not the way........
please get sense, even if nah small. thank you!
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2015
Sheggy13:

Called by the devil perhaps.. I know you're going to respond with curses and childish tantrums like your usual self.
fish head
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Not called to hell fire?
fish head
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2015
Frankmishael:
fish head
Cretin
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Cretin
an IdiO.t
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by tobechi74: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2015
Dont you guyz think deariz somthing fishy about this chadian president and his allies?
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by tobechi74: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote
author=tobechi74 post=31317729]Dont you guyz think deariz somthing
fishy about this chadian president and his allies?[/quote]how can chad all of a sudden know about Shekau's whereabouts just because it's a part of the MNJTF?
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by synergycom19: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2015
AlphaNet:
SO this Chadian President knew the whereabout of that Killer all these while and kept quiet abi?

Did Boko Haram disturb his country?why should he say where the guy is hiding?didn't GEJ suppose to look for him?did GEJ asked for his help?
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by synergycom19: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Cadamlk:
If you know his whereabout,then do the needful and stop ranting
Did your Coward of a President have the balls to call Shekau by name?let alone asked him o surrender?
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by synergycom19: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2015
chronique:
If I say most Nigerians are stupid,people would get offended. If GEJ had said this,it would have been blown out of proportion. People would have said "why is it now","something is fishy;govt has a hand in this","GEJ is clueless for saying such",etc. The Idriss Deby said this and you guys are already praising Him and saying that is how a president should talk;can't you guys see how hypocritical you Nigerians are? You'd rather praise a foreigner than appreciate your brother. Such a sad tale.
Look stop this stupid defence of your Coward master GEJ?GEJ ought to have call Shekau since five years ago to lay dowm his arms,surrender or be killed with an ultimatum,stern warnings,serious moves on the ground,we could have acheieved so much progress as a nation today
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by HighQue007: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2015
eligibility:

Have you ever seen any sane person supporting Shekau?
If no ,you need certain drug to correct your problems.
When Muslims believes in certain creed , you don't need to make jest of your aftermath , so reason very well b4 making an unintelligent comment.

what are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2015
And yet we have a President in Nigeria. . .

1 Like

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Frankmishael:
an IdiO.t
You abi?

Eeyah!
Sorry
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by chronique(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2015
And you think GEJ didn't do that? Was is not in the process of doing that,that the issue of amnesty came up? Was is not during that time that the army went soft on them and started applying the carrot and stuck method? Well,I'm not surprised at all. If there's one thing I have realised about Nigerians,it's the fact that we all have short memories and are quick to forget things easily. We basically live for today,and are quick to forget about yesterday. That's why people like Buhari,Tinubu,Obasanjo and their likes,are seen as heros.
synergycom19:

Look stop this stupid defence of your Coward master GEJ?GEJ ought to have call Shekau since five years ago to lay dowm his arms,surrender or be killed with an ultimatum,stern warnings,serious moves on the ground,we could have acheieved so much progress as a nation today
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

You abi?

Eeyah!
Sorry
u
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by ramdris(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
please get sense, even if nah small. thank you!
Thunder fire your left eye dia! whats my bizness with you. Oloriburuku someboby.
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Dav24(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2015
If chad president is not drawing attention to himself, he should go ahead and bring shakau from his hideout.
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Dav24(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2015
why are we allowing politics to blindfold us? it is a pity that some of us can not remember yesterday
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
ramdris:

Thunder fire your left eye dia! whats my bizness with you. Oloriburuku someboby.
sir, but it was only an advice. please sir, with all due respect... why are you disgracing Yoruba clan?or are you exhibiting a piece of your tradition?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes / Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.