Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death (31939 Views)

"On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau / Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by VickyRotex(f): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
You know right

So do the needful and take *us* to him

Shikena!!! Logun ba se

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by DrPrickson: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
So u do? Them blast the mudafucker!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Dcaliphate(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
kill the motherf.ucker without warning, afterall rapture day no get date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Janiobi(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
I they Enugu so I got no worries. We over in the east got no worries so pam-pam-pam-pam-pam-pam-pam-pam-pam
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Rilwayne001: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by mulattoclaro(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Give the vultures something to feast on. Don't imprison him but rather cut off his manhood and give him to eat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by wcurtis76(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
chidekings:

forget them,the day u carry this boko haram problem for head like say na ur family problem.na the day wahala go start for ur life
u r stupid by saying that I can see u r part of the book haram but soon u go hear gbagam

1 Like

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by udemzyudex(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
missbehave247:
See level ooo0. What Jona cannot do, chad president is doing it. Mr president keep up the good work
what did he do? You think its all about saying where he is? If at all he knew his hide out all this while,why didn't he inform the Nigerian Army?

Back to the topic,i thought the NA said shekau is with them,how come this president is saying another thing? Hmmmm
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by nortcentrallord(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
No need to warn or cow him to surrender. He should be caught and given a slow public death. he has no right to live or walk this earth so human right in their right senses will only condemn the death and everybody will move on. Even when Osama was killed, nobody talked.
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by free2ryhme: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
AlphaNet:
N'DJAMENA, March 4 (Reuters) - President Idriss Deby of Chad said on Wednesday he knew the whereabouts of Nigerian Boko Haram militant leader Abubakar Shekau and called on him to surrender or face being killed.

Chad's army has waged a series of battles against Boko Haram as part of a cross-border military campaign and has retaken territory the militant group held in northeastern Nigeria. (Reporting by Madjiasra Nako; Writing by Matthew Mpoke Bigg; Editing by Mark Heinrich)

http://af.reuters.com/article/chadNews/idAFL5N0W653A20150304

that bastard does not deserve to live

kill him
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by nortcentrallord(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
chidekings:

forget them,the day u carry this boko haram problem for head like say na ur family problem.na the day wahala go start for ur life

Are you a sympathiser or their member?
What kind of comment is that. Let's know who you are please.
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by mustymatic(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
After catching him, he will now tell us dose apc members dat pays his bill!
Some peopl will remain clueless till this government changes...see rubbish abeg

1 Like

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Dikoko101(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Niwdog:
Seriously we need that bastaard alive.
For him to disclose his sponsors and face a national death sentence live on NTA
After FGN wud have declared public holiday and tell all Nigerians to tune in for his live execution! Shekaustard

1 Like

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by bright007(f): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
goodnews......

fresh air everywhere

GEJ till 2019

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by blessedman75: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pls they should just give me that bastard alive and see how I ll kill him slowly to avenge what he did to my cousin.
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by shakiru991(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Jonathan beta tell ur boy 2 surreder or u n him wil face fgjnmgfd

2 Likes

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by mustymatic(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Our president Jonathan knows too, so there's no need to tell us, meanwhile.... GMB will flush them all, and their supporters (jona n pdp)

2 Likes

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
mustymatic:

Some peopl will remain clueless till this government changes...see rubbish abeg
guess datz for ya father, type ma own! cheesy
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by mytime24(f): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Chad America will know

1 Like

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by 2el(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Shebi na u and GEJ plant ahm for drr...

Maggot
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by appini: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Niwdog:

Don't let Buhari hear this. Excepting, if you are ready to declare war against the north

1 Like

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by abduljabbar4(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
iwezor1:
Hmmm we all hope that he dies properly ds time arround undecided
#reporter; sir buhari pls spell plantain
#Buhari; na ripe plantain or unripe grin
which one did buhari SPELT? Question that cannot be answered by prof wole soyinka and gejites laughed at buhari
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by appini: 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bros J confidence these days.. Something is telling me that the guy is already in our custody.
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by optimald(m): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
[b]If IDRIS DEBY doesn't know the way about of Shakeau who will then?
IDRIS DEBY is the real Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by kobonaire(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Niwdog:
i think the sponsors are known .... regardless I too want to see him taken alive ...
Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by kobonaire(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
optimald:
If IDRIS DEBY doesn't know the way about of Shakeau who will then?
IDRIS DEBY is the real Boko Haram
how did you arrive at that conclusion sir?

2 Likes

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by iwezor1(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:
which one did buhari SPELT? Question that cannot be answered by prof wole soyinka and gejites laughed at buhari
undecided

1 Like

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
I smell Jonathan's propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by stnwani(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
U mean u called on him to surrender?Pls do us the favour of dropping his number so dat we too can call him to do same... undecided

1 Like

Re: Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death by iphanyiuma(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
If you know oya talk na...abi you want make them fry egg for you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) / Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani / Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.