Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones (59763 Views)

Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) / Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Osama10(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Why are women so gullible? Even the married ones could still open their thighs. angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Thank God I'm my own pastor o, because dis kind of pple will mislead a lot of pple to hell and as for women their yansh no get stopover , na so so pastor dem go dey follow, she wan mad Ni ? I go tell u sey make u sittdon one place u dey sey u wan go pastor dis and dat for prayer section Abi nightsexvigil, na dat day u are fired by thunder.. Well dem still plenty for naija
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by adahgold(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2015
It serves Dem right... D way women and young girls worship dere pastors dis days is so alarming,sorry to say some fear dere pastor more Dan d God dey serve,if a gal wants to marry dere will take dere bf pix to pastor to see weda dey a compatible wat nonsense,not knowing dese pastors r human like Dem... Girls I urge u all to hear d word of God from Dem and not to worship Dem (my papa,big daddy,) no one is to be trusted....
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Akinsz: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2015
That pastor na shina rambo. Hehehehehe>>>>>>> he just dey fire at random.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by mandate2004(f): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2015
This is an old news naa.It happened last two yrs and it is still making front page.Op y?

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by elbinmanny(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31311496][/quote] the advantage of being a Mod angry you see peoples posts, ignores it. After 4 days u go back , pick them up , edit them and push it to front page. And una expect us to dey bring una news abi?? lalasticlala continue u hear cry https://www.nairaland.com/2174039/prophet-impregnates-20-members-congreagtion
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by jozz(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=eistien post=31311578]Some women are so naïve and gullible.
It surprises me that some women will fall to the lies of these perverted men in the guise of pastors or prophets.
**shakes his head in disbelief**[/quote
It is the same naivety and gullibility you and others display when a so called man of God scams u of ur money in the name of sowing a seed and giving to God.As long as worshippers continue to

1. Overhype the importance of pastors and church leaders

2. Find it difficult to read the Bible on their own and find out what the bible says without recourse to any pastor, cases like this will continue.PRONTO
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by madgoat(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2015
How i wish i was in dat man's shoes and av access to all diz sweet punnys to satisfy my konji every nightgrin
Variety is d spice of life grin
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by tintingz(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2015
WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN!!! Haba!!!

Pastors and their phony acts.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2015
No offense. Our brothers and sister from the east are so religious and that makes them more vulnerable to this kind of CRAP.
80% of women respect their pastors more than their husband. And children respect pastors more than their parents.

ANYWAYS, I PRAISE THE PASTOR FOR THE ABILITY TO IMPREGNATE THEM, KEEP THEM AND MAINTAIN AUTHORITY OVER THEM. unlike me that whenever i have a strange girlfriend my girl must burst me. Why nobody bursted this pastor and put him on defense?

WOMEN ARE REALLY FISH BRAIN. EVEN GOATS WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS KIND OF HUMILIATION FROM THEIR MALE COUNTERPART.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2015
Are there people this dumb these days?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by iamord(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Only you This man is the real MVP

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by emyzeal41: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2015
4 ur mind naw, u've made a point. Anu mpama
kestolove95:
If I talk now...dey will sae I hate. igbo....now tell me,if no b for igboland wia dix. kind tin fit happen?...igbos! igbos!! Igbos!!! Stop. Givn dix country bad name...go. and form ur Biafra
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2015
nerodenero:
His manhood should be fed to the dogs!
shocked shocked Why Did he rape or were they in trance? These women are a new specie of idiotic angry angry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by 9jatatafo(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2015
That man strong ooo. He is just depositing his gene here and there. His brain should be checked. Committing adultry in the name GOD.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31311496][/quote] igbo people again. Dr "fake will of God". D same way dey were shouting jonathan "will of God" 419 tribe
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by sparkleboy(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2015
wordcat:

Have u seen any Original Pastor before?
If yes, please tell me his name and his church.

My guess is that you're an atheist! No point in replying you. But you need Jesus real fast.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by chimoskyg(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Chai see pregnancy miracle wonders
Bet mi more women looking for child will seek his services grin
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by axeman10(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2015
A seed sowing pastor...go into the world and multiply!
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by justinewest(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2015
ENDTIME PASTOR
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by IYANGBALI: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2015
These are some of the 21 million mad people in Nigeria that they talked about. Bunch of shediots
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Austin234(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
If I talk now...dey will sae I hate. igbo....now tell me,if no b for igboland wia dix. kind tin fit happen?...igbos! igbos!! Igbos!!! Stop. Givn dix country bad name...go. and form ur Biafra
Why attack d igbo race cos of dis? U shud knw dat d victims are hypnotised. It is not ordinary
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by BERNHARDT(m): 11:20am On Mar 05, 2015
HOW DID HE KNOW THE RIGHT TIME TO IMPREGNATE THEM
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Tapout(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2015
chimkaire:
shocked shocked Why Did he rape or were they in trance? These women are a new specie of idiotic angry angry angry sad

1000+ likes
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Haba now, u don't need to insult any set of people to express ur opinion. Be matured please....
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by bejeria101(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2015
Pastor the pregnator*like d terminator,he pregnates the women*

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 05, 2015
salykely:
I am just surprised that no Muslim have come out yet to heap insult on the founder of Christianity just as SOME christians would have seen it as an opportunity to insult Islam and their Prophet if the culprit was a Muslim.

This is tolerance and respect.
Islam have respect for any religion... So any one u see doing other wise, is not practicing islam.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by ricsman(m): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Ishilove:
Hian. The women sef, did he jazz them? Both the man and the women are idiots.
of course he did. it isn't ordinary. charm at work. touch n follow
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2015
harry509:
most nigeria women, their brain is like dat of a fish. And as 4 dat he-goat pastor he deserve dis 4rm me...
LMAO... Guy u are very funny.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by charly4tex(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Itz obvious the women are illiterates.
The pastor must have consulted an Oracle or so for their respective husbands to consent such trash (d tin nor be ordinary eye)

And to dat bigot shouting "igbo wateva"...... Na south-west pastors do dis tin pass (using Cherubim & Seraphim Pastors and members as a case study)

Last Bullet ===> 95% of the pastors we see these days are 'god of men', not 'men of God'

#Offering_Time! cheesy

I disagree with u, dat obviously d women r illiterate.
If u base ur judgement on that, what about EDUCATED folks with degrees even in d health field related courses dat consume salt solution and bath with it, for d sake of Ebola......
Remember dey r more knowledgeable about d effects of high concentration of salt, but they partook in it.

What will u say about that?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by sylve11: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2015
lol.........e belike sey i get one kind beef for all these fake men of god. cool

which kind name be calistas and assumpta? grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing / Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.