Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day (2267 Views)

"What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Is It True That Faithful Girls Are Usually Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by onismate: 12:14am On Mar 05, 2015
I love my friends. We do so many things together. Both bad and ugly things. But sometimes I know boundaries, were to step backwards and leave them before they put me in trouble.

I visited one of my favourite friend, bola at his place this Saturday and met one of his numerous girlfriends in pains. She said her tummy was aching her and it could be as a result of the drugs bola gave to her. “Chaii, hope say this girl never get belle bola come give her abortion pills?” I thought to myself. Bola was not around. I had to call him to come back home immediately to face his misfortune before somebody would die. Few minutes later, he was at home so we could find solution to his girlfriend’s situation.

When he arrived, his attitude was sluggish, seems to care less. I began to wonder if this guy really wants his girl alive, or maybe because he has many so he care less about this one. Or maybe he wants to use her head for ritual for his Yahoo yahoo business to boom because he had made jokes with it before. I had to find my way out of that house immediately. I don’t want any police case on my head. I jejely left the place. Bola’s parents are well to do, they can stand for him and bail him out. Me, my papa will just leave me there to languish.

In the evening, Bola came to my place to explain to me that he gave his girlfriend Postinor 2 to prevent her from getting pregnant.

“was that why you cared less,” I screamed at him.

“My friend relax, I used to give it to her each time I mistakenly release into her. It’s not a new thing. Na you dey take am serious,” he said to me.

“The girl you are vouching for has even recovered and we even had sex some few minutes ago before I came,” he said again.

Well, I looked at him, he knows how to do it. Me wey no get liver, I can’t try that. When I saw the girl in pains earlier, she was just screaming, “Bola has killed me. Bola has killed me.” na so fear catch me ooo. Perhaps I even heard the Postinor 2 is even dangerous, it can damage the womb. So imagine say Bola don dey give her the Postinor tey tey. The girl womb go done scatter, ready to explode.

Few weeks later, bola and I and some of our friends were having launch. Imagine what this my guys were discussing. I come dey imagine, I just be novice ooo. I never know anything. They were talking about their last adventure. How their last party ended with them drugging the drinks of some girls, taking advantage of it and sleeping with them. Bola had earlier told me of one uche girl whom he had been asking out for a long time. But she had been turning him down. Infact she doesn’t want to have anything to do with bola. Well, he invited her for a friendly date. infact before the girl even gree for the friendly date sef, e tey gan. Finally she agreed and came which is at the party. And it happened. Bola’s strategy worked and her drink was laced with drug. She couldn’t recollect what happened to her and my guy finished her. This was actually rape and it isn’t the first time my guys are doing it. But me no get liver to try that with uju. It has been long I started asking her out. Since over 2 years. Uju just dey post me. she just dey chop my money. she has never been to my house but I have been to hers multiple times. She just dey use my head dey play.

The worst part of it, the drugs my guys give to those girls, after the act, they can’t recollect what happened to them. Even if they do and realized they had been abused, they won’t report or do anything due to shame. They have to live with it.

I summoned the courage to try the act. I have lived a life of hypocrites for long. My friends are bad and I have been playing the good guy among them. Uju don chop me so tey I no know myself again. I was been mugurized by her. I concluded to lure her to my place, lace her drink with drug and sex her.

When I told bola my intentions for uju, he laughed. “Eheeen, na now you don dey wise up,” he said.

I invited uju to my place this particular Saturday afternoon. She turned it down before I remembered that the key to her heart, to unlock it is money. But I didn’t have that period.

2 weeks later, uju called me. She asked me to borrow her N5,000 that she would pay back in no due time. Me sef imagine the stuff. All the money I have been lending her, she was yet to pay back and she wants to pay back this N5,000. It was her usual scope of collecting money from me. If I begin to count thousands of Naira I have lent uju, all the money would have been enough to complete my father’s abandoned 2 storey building in the village.

I laughed when she said she would pay back. from my reaction, She knows I don’t trust her in that aspect. She doesn’t pay back. Well, as a guy that has another intention, I agreed to give her the N5,000 even when I don’t even have N150 to buy myself dinner that day. I asked uju to come to my house the next day which was Sunday to collect the N5,000. After I dropped the call, I went over to bola’s place to beg for money. When I got there, bola laughed at me. He said I was foolish. He said since I have agreed to give her the money but don’t have and I have another intention, I shouldn’t have come to borrow money. I should only achieve my aim and leave her empty handed when she recovers and leaving. “But how come is that possible,” I thought to myself.

Bola sat me down and gave me some few tips and how to handle the situation before he dipped his bag into his big travelling bag and brought out a sachet containing some tablets. There was no label on it. “Guy, just add 2 tablets only into her drink and the rest is finished,” he said to me. “Guy remember, no dull yourself oooo,” he repeated as I was leaving his house. Na so I leave bola house to my place to prepare for the next day.

Sunday came, I cleaned up my room, made sure every place in the room was looking shinny and smooth.

Uju called that she had entered the car. She was on her way to my house. I was excited. That would be her first time of coming to my place after so many persuasions. If not for the money she was looking for, she for no even know my place.

She landed in front of my gate and called that she was in front of my house. Na so I just come out come see my beautiful uju. She was looking dapper in her white top and blue jean she wore. Only if she knew what I was planning to do to her. she for no show up at all. Though I was having pity and guilt but I just have to do it. She don chop my money wella. She no want make I chop from her.

I asked her to come into my room but she refused. She said she was in a haste so I should give her the money while she leaves. See me see wahala oo, abi this girl think say I dey pluck money from tree. So she no wan enter. And this might shatter my plans. I no even get the money, bola no give me.

I insisted she enter. She said she was in a hurry that she was in a hurry. She just wanted to collect the money and leave. Lai lai. I no gree this one. I told her that she has never been to my house since we became friends. She should at least come in and take something before living. And I have already prepared a wonderful stew with good titus fish I bought with my last money. Na im she say she no go enter chop anything.

I began begging and pleading with her to come in, at least spend at least 30 minutes before leaving. 30 minutes that would launch us into another world entirely.

She was even enjoying me begging her. I changed immediately with straight face. That if she doesn’t come in, I won’t give her the money. Na so uju changed immediately. “Is it because of the money you want to give me? infact am not interested again,” she screamed and turned to leave. In my heart I was sad that I have goofed the plan. if I had known, I would have begged more rather than being strict.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/961-the-day-it-happened-i-did-what-my-friends-use-to-do
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by onismate: 12:15am On Mar 05, 2015
As she turned leaving, she noticed I wasn’t doing anything to make her stay. Na so game change. She just frowned and walked into my room. “chaii, your room is beautiful ooo. You are a big boy oo,” she said as she entered. ‘which big boy, big boy wey no get money’ I thought to myself. She jumped untop of my bed as if it was her own. But the thing sweet me shah because she was enjoying what she was seeing. I asked to dish my well cooked rice so she cold eat, but she refused and rather opted for Viju milk. I went out and got the viju milk and brought to her. she sipped it gradually. I was yet to add the drugs into it. since bola had directed me on what to do. Thank God there was electricity power. I switched on my CD player as the tempo blew heavy. I went outside, removed the sim on my phone and added another one and came inside while dialing uju’s number. The phone rang and she picked but I didn’t say anything. She dropped it. I dialed it again and she picked but I didn’t say anything. All was happening in her present but she doesn’t know I was the one.

I have already noticed all. I asked her to go outside and call the number. She agreed. As she was leaving, she dropped her viju and went outside. “Exactly what I wanted,” I thought to myself. I brought out the drug bola gave to me and did exactly, two tablets and shook it very well to mix. As I was doing that, uju’s call came into the line. I left it to ring to enable me finish what I was doing. After mixing it, I left the viju on the table for her while I laid on the bed in exited of what was going to happen. After 3 missed calls, I brought out the sim and inserted my real sim and went outside to meet her. I asked her if the person was not picking, she said “no.” I told her to try it with my number in which she did but it said the number was not available. I told her to forget about it, and that if the person is interested to speak with her, he would call back. Na so I take her go inside and she continued sipping her viju. Before I knew what was happening, she stood up to leave but she fell flat. I guessed the drug had started taking effect. I called bola to update him of what is happening. Na so bola say make I take off her clothes and pounce on her, that she was weak. I did exactly what bola said and for 30 minutes I was having my way, she was weak, she was saying something but I couldn’t hear what she was saying. I no wan hear sef. After the did, I wore back her clothes and cleaned up myself, rearranged the room and the sheets just to make sure that when she comes back to herself, she won’t notice that anything had happened.

After the act, uju seemed to have slept. 30 minutes, 1 hour, 5 hours gone. The next Monday morning, uju was yet wake. And she and I was supposed to have an 8am lecture. “See Gobe.” I called bola to tell him what was happening. He told me he would rush to my place. by 9am, uju was yet to wake but she was breathing. My room was filled up with my friends. My landlord had noticed the way people were moving in and out of my room. He asked to see me. My friends told me not to tell him what was going on. I went to answer my landlord. He asked what was happening. I told him that day was my birthday and friends had come to visit me. “Are you sure? This one you are sweating like a he goat that just fell in trouble,” he said. I tried to fake a good smile as I replied that all was well and left the place.

11:37am, uju was still asleep. “this one don pass me,” I thought to myself. “Na who send me. I began blaming myself. I ignored what my friends said. I needed a better help. Even if to take her to the hospital. I was crying bitterly. I felt it was only the intervention of God that would bring healing.

As I went to tell the landlord, before I could come back, all my friends had left. I was left with my landlord, his wife and I with uju still lying on the bed. I opened up to my landlord all that happened. I couldn’t lie. The thing done hold me. no escape route.

Finally, she was taking to the hospital where she spent 3 days. I was arrested for rape. My friends left me to languish. I have learnt my lessons not to follow crowd.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/961-the-day-it-happened-i-did-what-my-friends-use-to-do

1 Like

Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by iceberylin(m): 12:19am On Mar 05, 2015
grin
Rat no dh follow lizard play umder rain grin
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 05, 2015
Tales by moonlight. Konji is a bastard.
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by CrazyScientist: 12:49am On Mar 05, 2015
grin OP, FOR YOUR POCKET! grin
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Enegod(m): 12:53am On Mar 05, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by DonaldGenes(m): 1:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmph!

Who else read all that epistle? Too long man
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Glowstone(m): 1:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Omoh blame it on konjigringrin
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Where are you typing this from? Kirikiri I guess. If otherwise, this story isn't complete yet.
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by arimahoseloka(m): 5:06am On Mar 05, 2015
isn't it better u left her and got a new gf. I mean u said she was eating Ur money senseless. what do u guys enjoy in raping unconscious ladies? u could have killed her.
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 05, 2015
yawn....did somebody actually read this?
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by deskossy(m): 5:51am On Mar 05, 2015
But why guys go Bleep girl wey no dey respond?...if na me my pennis no go stand o..cos i need d girl to be on d same wavelength for me to enjoy d sez
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by 7footre(m): 5:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Chai...
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 05, 2015
hmmm, so interesting grin grin grin
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by onismate: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Na d wahala be dat. Life lessons has been learnt
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2015
onismate:
Na d wahala be dat. Life lessons has been learnt
lol grin
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

onye ara. how far? grin undecided
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
onye ara. how far? grin undecided

Wassup tranny cool tongue

How your side undecided
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

Wassup tranny cool tongue

How your side undecided
fine biitch undecided what do you want sam? undecided
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
fine biitch undecided what do you want sam? undecided

What did you just write
I didn't understand that statementundecided
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

What did you just write
I didn't understand that statementundecided
How will you understand, when you left your brain in your Missjenna account undecided

you act dumb with this one

Then try to act smart with missJenna's. oh sam! you are funny undecided
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
How will you understand, when you left your brain in your Missjenna account undecided

I had to quote this. grin
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:

The right brain controls creativity and innovation
So..... No need explaining what you won't understandcry

Are you in school, or you are a drop out
Which one undecided
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
I had to quote this. grin
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

The right brain controls creativity and innovation
So..... No need explaining what you won't understand.

Are you in school, or you are a drop out
Which one undecided
lmao! you're so dumb to explain anything to me right now, cause i know what i need to know about you grin

how you think and act undecided

of course I'm in school, and i'm here to school your dumbass grin grin
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
rokiatu:
yawn....did somebody actually read this?
I did..quite an interesting story. grin
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
lmao! you're so dumb to explain anything to me right now, cause i know what i need to know about you grin

how you think and act undecided

of course I'm school, and i'm here to school your dumbass grin grin

Really
My dumb ass.
You as well as everyone knows I am far from dumb.
I proffer solutions to lot of problems in different areas of human endeavor

You should learn from me. Perhaps since you didn't go to school...( I am sorry about that),, you can learn under my tutelage cool
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 05, 2015
missclassy:

Really
My dumb ass.
You as well as everyone knows I am far from dumb.
I proffer solutions to lot of problems in different areas of human endeavor

You should learn from me. Perhaps since you didn't go to school...( I am sorry about that),, you can learn under my tutelage cool
lmao! who are you trying to impress? tongue me? oh hell nawww

since you are far from dumb, you're so close to stupidity. undecided

please leave me alone, i don't like you grin
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by phlio(m): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2015
lol...funny story
Re: What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
lmao! who are you trying to impress? tongue me? oh hell nawww

since you are far from dumb, you're so close to stupidity. undecided

please leave me alone, i don't like you grin
gringringrin
Who likes you beforeundecidedundecided

Go baff abegtongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy Method To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor / Valentine end: My Boyfriend / Is It True Ugly Girls Tend To Be More Caring Than...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.