Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Conversation Between Satan And God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversation Between Satan And God. (893 Views)

Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist / The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers / Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between Satan And God. by MCDanselm(m): 3:53am On Mar 05, 2015
CONVERSATION BETWEEN SATAN AND GOD.
Satan: Hahahaha.
God: Why are you laughing.
Satan: Am not laughing.
God: Then waht are you doing ?
Satan: Am smiling.
God: Why smiling.
Satan: You said this is your child ?
God: Which one ?
Satan: The one reading this.
God: Of course this is my child.
Satan: Ha since morning your child has not
even mentioned your name even once.
God: But still I love my child and I know he
does too.
Satan: No he doesn't , this child is mine
since morning has been
committing sin .. and bad evil thoughts are in
his mind.
God: Satan you're a liar, I created this child
in my own image and
likeness..Ok to prove that he is mine, wait
and see that his comment.
"I AM FOR GOD"
Satan: Hahaha Ok let's wait and see ok let's
make a deal.
God: Ok Satan if he ignores the message he
is yours and if he comments
he is mine, deal ?
Satan: Ok deal.. Hahahaha
God: Satan why are you still laughing ?
Satan: Am laughing because no one cares no
one will comment.
God: Let's wait and see.
God: the choice is yours.
IN 5 SECONDS TYPE" I AM FOR GOD" LET'S
DEFEAT SATAN WITH HIS EVIL DEEDS.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Satan And God. by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 05, 2015
U been dey there dey record the conversation? Or you re just joking with God to get comments. God is watching what you re doing with his name.
Re: Conversation Between Satan And God. by disaac73(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Ol'boy! Why make a joke like this.
All d same; I am for GOD.
Re: Conversation Between Satan And God. by gatiano(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2015
I do understand what you mean and I am for GOD. But in reality, GOD does not make deal with devils or satan, GOD is too big and busy for that. devils begged GOD "respite me until the day, when THEY shall rise up". Who are these "THEY"? However, devil promised that he would lie in wait for THEM in GOD's straight path and he devil shall turn their hearts away from their father (GOD), that when HE, GOD returns, His children will not recognize HIM. And GOD said, who ever amongst THEM that follow you, i will put you and THOSE AMONG THEM that refuse to listen in the fire...
But then, GOD sent Elijah to turn the hearts of the children to the father, and the heart of the father to the children (that they maybe one), or else he will smite the entire earth. Smiting the entire earth is what the devils want and that is what he works towards as we speak.

Who are the "THEY", "THEM"? AND who is the or are the devils? and more or most importantly, who is GOD?
Re: Conversation Between Satan And God. by frank317: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Christians humanizing God since world began.

Look at how God is even behaving like mumu in the conversation and Satan talking to his creator like his mate.

If I were God I will start crying after reading this. This conversation is aimed at belittling your God right?
Re: Conversation Between Satan And God. by Pr0ton: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
frank317:
Christians humanizing God since world began.

Look at how God is even behaving like mumu in the conversation and Satan talking to his creator like his mate.

If I were God I will start crying after reading this. This conversation is aimed at belittling your God right?

and if their God is all-knowing, why should he ask Satan the reason why he was laughing?

They lack common sense
Re: Conversation Between Satan And God. by Mobi47(m): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
all this facebook smal boys don come again. U think this is facebook abi. We are matured here nd pls stop making such a joke with the name of God.
Re: Conversation Between Satan And God. by boome1: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
I AM FOR JESUS.

(1) (Reply)

Religion Moderators Why ....cant have Jesus appear in CAPITAL LETTERS. / When Your Problem Is Bigger Than You. / Afterlife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.