Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar (1582 Views)

The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers / Conversation Between Satan And God. / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by chidekings(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2015
A pastor was preaching and said satan deceived lucifar.
And am confused what's the diffrence between the two?
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by ITbomb(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Lol, another confusion
Which church be that
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by Tundeiab(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2015
chidekings:
A pastor was preaching and said satan deceived lucifar.
And am confused what's the diffrence between the two?
Satan and Lucifer both means thesame. He was Lucifer while he was still an angel of God. He became satan after the fall.
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by Mathematical(f): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2015
shocked shocked..the so called pastor is high..
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by antiboko(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2015
Lucifer is the real name of satan while SATAN is a name attrubuted to his behaviour after his fall which means tempter or deciever

Nobody decieves satan, he is the author of deciet

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by jamex93(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2015
all these religious thing

its always confusing
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by chidekings(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Mathematical:
shocked shocked..the so called pastor is high..

i thought as much,thats why i asked,how can be not the same.
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2015
you guys are just talking behind because Nigerians never go on research... you think satan or lucifer are the only demons in hell?they are not even number 1 to 5 in their ranks, they are two differen personalities if you don't know.

Satan is a Hebrew/Aramaic
word that means "deceiver". The name Lucifer identifies
him as a fallen angel

my own is that I dunno why some men of God make teachings difficult for members. also, I don't know why you guys don't attend bible studies and ask questions.
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by Mathematical(f): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2015
chidekings:

i thought as much,thats why i asked,how can be not the same.
Ah be yusef high.. which pastor go yarn that dust
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by Mathematical(f): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you guys are just talking behind because Nigerians never go on research... you think satan or lucifer are the only demons in hell?they are not even number 1 to 5 in their ranks, they are two differen personalities if you don't know.

Satan is a Hebrew/Aramaic
word that means "deceiver". The name Lucifer identifies
him as a fallen angel

my own is that I dunno why some men of God make teachings difficult for members. also, I don't know why you guys don't attend bible studies and ask questions.

Loolz.. You attend bible studies and ask questions huh? Then you knew devil and demons rank.. are yu an advocate ?
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by swaggzo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
THESE CHURCH PEOPLE SEFF undecided
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mathematical:

Loolz.. You attend bible studies and ask questions huh? Then you knew devil and demons rank.. are yu an advocate ?
...and where In my statement did you see me claim any of that #smh
is your smartphone not smart enough to browse the web for information? or is it your head that is not smart enough to know you have a smartphone?
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by Mathematical(f): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
...and where In my statement did you see me claim any of that #smh
is your smartphone not smart enough to browse the web for information? or is it your head that is not smart enough to know you have a smartphone?
For yah mind, You sabi talk
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mathematical:

For yah mind, You sabi talk
I get mouth.
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by NnaNna4(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
LUCIFER (light) some girls bear name LUCI
SATAN (deceiver) no wonder he deceived 1/3 of Angels (and eve) and lead a revolt against God.
The Devil(head of evil) leads the realm of darkness

The Devil is not the Fiercest(the most feared) of the angels

There r other names like abaddon, Beelzebub .. u can Google it.

but the most feared of the devils are locked up in the pit (Jude) to be let loose during the Great tribulations (Revelation).

God can't bear to have them on earth now!
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by holuwaabukunmee(f): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
It is the same thing and means the same thing but are use interchangeably.
Also, when he was an arch angel in heaven having his angelic name as lucifer but when he rebelled in heaven he was down to earth then he was called satan or devil.
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by ikes9(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
holuwaabukunmee:
It is the same thing and means the same thing but are use interchangeably.
Also, when he was an arch angel in heaven having his angelic name as lucifer but when he rebelled in heaven he was down to earth then he was called satan or devil.

Other scholars say he was a seraphim or cherubim... or he was in a rank far higher than archangels... don't know how true this is tho .....All nah speculation
Re: Diffrence Between Satan And Lucifar by holuwaabukunmee(f): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
ikes9:

Other scholars say he was a seraphim or cherubim... or he was in a rank far higher than archangels... don't know how true this is tho .....All nah speculation
Not sure of him be a seraphim or cherubim but he was an arch-angel in heaven, he was the leader of the angelic choir of God. Isa 14:12, Ezek. 28:13-15,Rev 12:7-9 and Col 1:16.

(1) (Reply)

Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. / New Year Prophecy: Islamic Cleric, Olagoke Predicts Winner Of 2019 Presidency / Why Did The Name Jesus Replace Yeshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.