Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? (3626 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by Maryam: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2006
Beware of friends, they speak like a friend, eat like a friend, think like a friend, sleep like a friend, reason like a friend, call like a friend, chat like a friend, but deep inside them they are enemies, God willing u will find out who your true friends are!
It was sent to me by my ex-boyfriend & i don't know wat it means.
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by iice(f): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2006
Mind tricks
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by Oracle(m): 5:16am On Sep 12, 2006
Well, maybe he's tryna tell you that you've not been a good friend to him
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by desiree(f): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2006
shocked shocked shocked

It's a coded message, he is shagging one of your friends, maybe your best -friend.
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by nigerwife: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2007
Tell him to say what it is he is trying to say, Man up or shut up, border line psycho,

1 Like

Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by ettehgate(m): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2007
It's a coded message, he is shagging one of your friends, maybe your best -friend.

yes he is nakking your close friend
or his close friend is shagging you
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by ifyalways(f): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2007
ettehgate:

yes he is nakking your close friend
or his close friend is shagging you
very simple.
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by adeboo(f): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2007
Since he is your ex, maybe he is saying that u were supposed to be someone that he trusted like a friend and u betrayed him.

Abi what else could it mean?
Maybe you left him foor his pal an he is saying dont trust him - i no no sha
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hmmm. . . lipsrsealed
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by ogrebuga(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2007
The way u guys are claiming that he's shagging her friend makes one wonder if you're talking from personal experience grin
BUt seriously oh, me i think the guy is just looking for something to say, he probably knows that the message will get you thinking, so i'd go for mind-games, or maybe the bloke is just trying to get back, hu knows? But i agree with nigerwife, tell him to come out and say what's on his mind or shut it.
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by rockiedink(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2007
ogrebuga:

The way u guys are claiming that he's shagging her friend makes one wonder if you're talking from personal experience grin
BUt seriously oh, me i think the guy is just looking for something to say, he probably knows that the message will get you thinking, so i'd go for mind-games, or maybe the bloke is just trying to get back, hu knows? But i agree with nigerwife, tell him to come out and say what's on his mind or shut it.

oro l'ogbo yen dear poster!!! magana ya kare! lipsrsealed
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2007
There are three ways to look at it
its either he's trying to tell you about someone who you think or thought was a friend but is actually an opposite or,
he's just trying to play with your mind by arousing your curiosity, thus gaining an entrance back into your life. or
He's just trying to blame you for whatever happened in your past relationship with him.
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by fabiyi: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2007
The meaning is this, the guy is very sad about the way you left him and He was the type that love babe sincerely.

Also He's a guy that can't believe that a lady can dumb him without noticing. Finally, he find it very hard to forget about your past memories. Maybe, he still loves you. But if giving a chance, he will show you pepper.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by nossycheek(f): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2007
He is just letting off steam!
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by omega25red(m): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2007
he is probably saying that the relationship you had ended because of the interjection of friends and the hidden message is that the same friend who kept feeding you lies came on to him and when he turned her down she started feeding you all types of lies
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by coolkaboom(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2008
IT'S JUST A HARMLESS RIDDLE to finger your mind and keep u on edge. dont mind d conspiracy theorists. by d time u start scrutinising all ur friends trying to fish out d judas, u'll seem like a dumb paranoid witch.
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by CrazyMan(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2008
If you don’t know what it means, why not ask him; after all he was the one who sent you the message.
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by talk2sulta: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2008
@poster
just playing mind games.
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by NOIBMUUL(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2008
@poster

[size=18pt]please, its just a message. well, except if your conscience is at work?[/size]
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by samiola: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2008
HI,

Well ur friend is simply telling u that u have lost something very precious and u might get to know very late or u might not realise at all.My advice to u is that u must sit and ponder over how u started ur relationship and how it ended,what he did for u,the way u related with him and all of that, by so doing it will go a long way in telling u the interpretation of the message he sent u.
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by Pepeye(f): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2008
Be weary of your friends
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by almondjoy(f): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2008
Old topic but,

I really do not care to know what the message is or means---really do not patronize gossip from males or females.  Like we do not know what it could be or could not be? undecided  Who cares really?  You guys are done with the relationship and let it stay done, unless you have unfinished business to attend to.  But as a female you should KNOW to always endeavor to make more male friends than female ones, if at all! kiss You can never go wrong.  Keep your sisters and other female family relatives only because you cannot get rid of them. But by God, but please get rid of the rest of them or keep them within' nothing less than 10 interstate lines of you!

Always worked for me--I think I tolerate males better than females--Thank God I only have one daughter--Amen!! kiss
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by LadyT(f): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2008
Hes probably looking for a way back into your life.  Call him and ask him what the hell is going on.  If he has nothing to say tell him not to send bullcrap to your phone or you will destory the equipment he needs to make children!  grin

didnt even look at the date!!!! angry
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by SweetT1: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2008
@Mariam

That Brother is going through mental withdraw. Good you got rid of him.
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by Damoche10: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2008
Mind game from the text message book. Are u kidding me?
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by Blackcat(f): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2008
Your ex is trying to tell you to watch your back
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by Bblak(f): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2008
He's only trying to get your attention.
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by AKMoor(m): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2008
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by AKMoor(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2008
[img][/img] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by iammodel(m): 1:02am On Sep 13, 2009
THE MEANIING OF THE MSG IS IN THE CONTENT.
WHAT HAPPENED BTW U AND UR EX?
USE THE PRINCIPLS OF CONTEXTUALIZATION, AND THE CHEMISTRY METHOD AND YOU LL SURE GET THE MEANING.
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by TheSeeker(m): 1:55am On Sep 13, 2009
If I may ask you, what was the cause of your breakup? If it was cheating, then he must have been lured to bed by your friend, and one of your best friends at that grin
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by QueenQueen: 2:28am On Sep 13, 2009
It either means that you should watch out for one of yr so called friend(s) or u havent been a gud friend to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Is About Being Lucky / Will You Marry Me? / Example Of Fake Ladies. Who Fake Themselves 2look Good!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.