Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) (42102 Views)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Sparkle777(f): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2015
I love dogs but not near my beloved baby, incase the animal instinct crops up grin.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Mhizkel(f): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2015
nacosprof:
am beginning to like by the day, I hope n't married yet ooh, I wnt settle down b4 next year by God mercy. With yet unseen miraclesoulmate that could be u
hmmmmm
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by wheezyoung(m): 8:52am On Mar 05, 2015
Dogs rarely attack toddlers even if the toddler is a stranger... The stand to protect the kid even from his own parents
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Believe me, you don't want your kids around a pitbull. undecided
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by harry509: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2015
emusmith:
You walked into your house and found this "monster" around your child. What would be your reaction?
ummmM! I wil say mi-gwor den d dog wil say vrindoooooo...
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by fitinwell: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Burn that monster teddy bear
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by dozydollar: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2015
dat on na dog na ...... not monster ...... i go even follow am dey play sef
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by chikahenry(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2015
U call da cute dog a monster u nid 2 stop patronizing dose cheap roadside. Crack sellers
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by adellam16(f): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Na choose ur closest weapon and attack ni!
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by eromspete(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2015
The baby boy obviously aint crying so there is no wahala. But proceed with care.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by IGBOSON1: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2015
coolluk:
How is dat a monster? angry

^^^I wonder oh! That's a beautiful dog!

The child looks happy and the dog isn't growling or snarling at it, so i don't see the problem here!
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by TheFilmmaker: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2015
emusmith:
You walked into your house and found this "monster" around your child. What would be your reaction?

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/2xt1qc/
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by adahgold(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmmm me no dey fear dis kind tin,I will check ma child's body 1st if dere is no scratch fine! But if dere is we go no who be monster...
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2015
I will beg the monster to leave the child alone.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by mmsen: 9:29am On Mar 05, 2015
That child is safer in the company of that dog than many of than if it were being takpn care of by many of these women who advertise themselves as 'nannies'.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by criuze(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2015
I will call my calabar friend. . . Surest meat
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2015
Omo na to check the list of my enemies see which one is canine friendly to know the source of the attack but before this Holllly Ghoost Fiiireee for don erupt oo

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by blackbeau1(f): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2015
if it didn't eat the child when i wasn't around,it stands to reason that it won't eat the child
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by jeje123(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2015
emusmith:
dey may be frd
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by adedayourt(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2015
u call a nice pet as dis a monster
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Mayuze123: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2015
Pay homage to the dog, and slowly back out.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by jimohibrahim(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2015
rexbuton:
Just put your hands where the dog can see them, and don't try to act funny

lol.. is the dog a police?
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by AmakaDNB(f): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
lyk seriously, how i wish dat is really u on ur picture n i swear iv found a wife in u, but since ure nt d one i will keep searching.
I fine pass like that na...
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by solayd(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2015
emusm ith:
which planet are you from that s nt monster undecided
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2015
AmakaDNB:

I fine pass like that na...
woya upload ur real pics.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Proffdada: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2015
junior how many times have I warned not to bring GEJ home without notice?
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by bamidex28282: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2015
emusmith:
I go call calaba people for more infor.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Sparkle777:
I love dogs but not near my beloved baby, incase the animal instinct crops up grin.

Nice cheesy

I was watching a documentary on how a gorilla pet almost killed the owner. After several years o...

The woman's face was beyond recognition sad

1 Like

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Lawz20(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Its not a monster but a bull dog, I luv dogs but on a serious note, not near ma little baby unless d dog go training school.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Sparkle777(f): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2015
emusmith:

Nice cheesy

I was watching a documentary on how a gorilla pet almost killed the owner. After several years o...

The woman's face was beyond recognition sad

Omg, I watched it too. The gorilla was even eating the woman. Horrible.
The thing is dat u can never predict an animal, once the animalistic part comes up, forget it.
I ve also watchd how a fathers pet ferrets chewed up his baby s face. She grew wt a gory face, also read how a parents pet python swallowed their sleeping baby. All these instances are goggleable.
So, if anyone brings ANY type of pet or animal in my compound how much more my house, sorry I ll just poison it, witout regrets. Shikena cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes / Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.