Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

ISIS Militants Throw G*y Man Offbuilding In Raqqa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Militants Throw G*y Man Offbuilding In Raqqa (998 Views)

SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Breaking News: France Drops 20 Bombs On ISIS Stronghold Raqqa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Militants Throw G*y Man Offbuilding In Raqqa by pelwal: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2015
ISIS barbarians have killed yet
another man they accused of being
gay.
The blindfolded man was led to the
rooftop of a multi-storey building
in Raqqa, where he was barbarically thrown to his death. A large crowd
gathered at the foot of the building
to watch the murder of the young
victim. The killing was filmed and
photos shared on social media. See
more pics http://pelwal33..in/2015/03/isis-militants-throw-gy-man-off.html?m=1

Re: ISIS Militants Throw G*y Man Offbuilding In Raqqa by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Islam undecided!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Militants Throw G*y Man Offbuilding In Raqqa by Arysexy(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Truely DEVIL is a Muslim.

What is wrong with these islamic bastards?
Re: ISIS Militants Throw G*y Man Offbuilding In Raqqa by blackjack21(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2015
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: ISIS Militants Throw G*y Man Offbuilding In Raqqa by dein77(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2015
blackjack21:
gringringrin

I really pity and fear for the future of the UK.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Militants Throw G*y Man Offbuilding In Raqqa by PapiWata: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2015
blackjack21:
gringringrin

There is NO WAY that all those SUVs carrying ISIS flags were actually photographed in London. That picture of the SUV convoy might have been taken in some Middle East backwater, because I just cannot fathom the London Metropolitan Police allowing such a vehicular procession to take place, with such provocative flags flying.

The second photograph of the police guarding those Bearded and masked Bin Laden wanna-be terrorist fan-boys just makes my blood boil, at the sheer ingratitude and arrogance on the faces of those career protesters with scraggly beards and face masks.

If those extremists hate the UK so much as to protest and whine constantly, they should have exercised their freedom to LEAVE the UK long ago, instead of staying put parasitically feeding their extended families fat on the doll, enjoying that FREE NHS medical care, and allowing their children to attend those FREE schools, while they all live in those FREE council flats.

Ffucking FREEloaders ! Leave the UK, and go live in Freeghanistan or some other place where you can act out your hateful instincts and be mainstream rather than lunatic fringe, since everyone else there is pretty much the same as you.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Militants Throw G*y Man Offbuilding In Raqqa by blackjack21(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2015
dein77:

I really pity and fear for the future of the UK.

they are playing with fire.

https://www.nairaland.com/2166470/gboom-iraq-shot-down-two

10:11:28
Thu, Mar 5, 2015
Re: ISIS Militants Throw G*y Man Offbuilding In Raqqa by blackjack21(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2015
PapiWata:

There is NO WAY that all those SUVs carrying ISIS flags were actually photographed in London. That picture of the SUV convoy might have been taken in some Middle East backwater, because I just cannot fathom the London Metropolitan Police allowing such a vehicular procession to take place, with such provocative flags flying.

The second photograph of the police guarding those Bearded and masked Bin Laden wanna-be terrorist fan-boys just makes my blood boil, at the sheer ingratitude and arrogance on the faces of those career protesters with scraggly beards and face masks.

If those extremists hate the UK so much as to protest and whine constantly, they should have exercised their freedom to LEAVE the UK long ago, instead of staying put parasitically feeding their extended families fat on the doll, enjoying that FREE NHS medical care, and allowing their children to attend those FREE schools, while they all live in those FREE council flats.

Ffucking FREEloaders ! Leave the UK, and go live in Freeghanistan or some other place where you can act out your hateful instincts and be mainstream rather than lunatic fringe, since everyone else there is pretty much the same as you.

the first pic is not the UK, but it seem you're very ignorant of happening in the middle east.

10:16:48
Thu, Mar 5, 2015
Re: ISIS Militants Throw G*y Man Offbuilding In Raqqa by PapiWata: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2015
blackjack21:

the first pic is not the UK, but it seem you're very ignorant of happening in the middle east.
10:16:48
Thu, Mar 5, 2015

You right about that my brother. Other than what I hear on CNN or SKY News, I couldn't be LESS interested about what goes on in the Middle East.

I have never in my life set foot in ANY Middle Eastern country, and I intend to keep that clean record until I am worm bait, thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Militants Throw G*y Man Offbuilding In Raqqa by meforyou1(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2015
devils
Re: ISIS Militants Throw G*y Man Offbuilding In Raqqa by blackjack21(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2015
PapiWata:

You right about that my brother. Other than what I hear on CNN or SKY News, I couldn't be LESS interested about what goes on in the Middle East.

I have never in my life set foot in ANY Middle Eastern country, and I intend to keep that clean record until I am worm bait, thank you very much.
Neither have I ever been to the middle east. But there are weird new the western media houses are not reporting.
Something like this. https://www.nairaland.com/2166470/gboom-iraq-shot-down-two
Re: ISIS Militants Throw G*y Man Offbuilding In Raqqa by mekadinho(f): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2015
INSPIRED BY THEIR ONE AND ONLY HERO WHOSE NAME STARTED M. RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Islamic Terror Attacks In The Past 30 days / Moscow Mystery: Questions Persist About Putin's Whereabouts / Doyin Okupe, Live On Politics Today, Live On Channels TV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.