Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Had A Dream With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..........silver - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Dream With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..........silver (591 Views)

Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife / Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati / Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

I Had A Dream With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..........silver by legendsilver(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Hello friends,
I will like to share my dream of last night here because the meaning still looks unreal to me.
In the dream, I saw myself attending the birthday ceremony of the president's son at their private residence. Pls don't ask of the address!
The celebration was indeed splendid and colourful and all of a sudden, I found myself sitting in front of Jonathan and some people was there as well. Then some worrisome issues began to pop up deep down of me after I noticed somethings needed to be around a president wasn't there.
It was at this junction, I summoned courage to ask him questions on what I have observed during my briefed stay at his residence.
The first question I asked was sir "why are there no security guards around"? He replied me saying, here is my private residence, you will find them later at Aso Rock. Hmm, this answer got me surprised. I thought of going with him to Aso Rock so I can see for myself the kind of guards on ground.
As if that was not enough, I asked him another question again! That "he should pls re-explain the stealing is not corruption thing. He laughed and said we should go to Aso Rock. On hearing this, my mind leaped for joy and straight we go, trekking, gisting, discussing national issues and above all the forth-coming Election.
At this point, I realized that as a president, we were both trekking ang gisting without the fear of the unknown. My friends, Jona na confirmed pako, see as him dey waka fast and also dey jump fence. grin
After walking for sometime, we got to large compound full of thugs with different length of India helm(Igbo). Seeing the kind of people that surrounds the president, I became conscious of myself. It was at this time, I notice Jonathan was not in sight again, so I called one of the thug who took me to the president's office, on reaching there, I found Oga jona sleep. Waking him up isn't a good idea, so I went back to meet the thug that directed me to the office. The guy still smoking his red-hot Igbo led me to a narrow path. It was on this narrow path I woke up only to find myself ontop my bed and not in anyway near Aso Rock. grin
Oya, where are the soothsayers, I need interpreter sharp sharp tongue

This looks/sounds funny but it actually happened last night. I will like my dear readers to note that #Buhari is my candidate and shifting ground to GEJ's side is totally out of it. You can follow me on twitter to see for yourselves @legendsilver.
Re: I Had A Dream With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..........silver by TunjiMsp: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2015
You had a nightmare, pls go back to sleep and dream about the Change that's coming
Re: I Had A Dream With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..........silver by legendsilver(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2015
TunjiMsp:
You had a nightmare, pls go back to sleep and dream about the Change that's coming
if u follow my twitter handle, you will know where I stand
Re: I Had A Dream With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..........silver by kingjoo: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Your dream is totally disjointed and had no bearing whatsoever. May be, you should try some malarial tabs. No jabs meant bro, just my candid opinion
Re: I Had A Dream With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..........silver by D9ty7(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2015
I don't know what to say to this movie trailer of yours, but in case of next time, sleep with your camera, so that when you have such dream again, you will take pictures and do a bit of recording.
Until then, stay blessed and do good. Bye for now.

An Open Letter To General Buhari / Buhari announces Covenant With Nigeria / Britain, Germany, Italy And France Join China - Backed World Bank Rival