Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. (12706 Views)

"The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy / AY's '30 Days In Atlanta' Recognized By Guinness World Records 2017 / Ay's 30 DAYS IN ATLANTA Is Overhyped (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Joeblazeochola(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

They can easily be traced through the distribution chain. All that is needed is a little investigation.
if u mean marketers like ahbu ventures, tjoe, obaino etc, does guys are nt pirates, a pirate can b in his room doings his tin n no One would knw
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by edufreshy(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2015
hehe I passed here
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 05, 2015
abeg continue to pirate. I support una

dem wan dey sell movie 4 500H undecided
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by pinkhill(f): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2015
overhyped
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Joeblazeochola:

if u mean marketers like ahbu ventures, tjoe, obaino etc, does guys are nt pirates, a pirate can b in his room doings his tin n no One would knw
Most of them actually started out as pirates.
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2015
mrofficial:
I wonder why it is so difficult for us to tackle piracy.
oyinbo neva tackle piracy finish na 9ja won tackle piracy
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Tapout(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2015
lol...my friend has the hd version of the movie

I guess the movie was pirated even before it was released grin

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by gunnerman(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:
AY should focus his energy on giving his life to Christ. It is not all about money money money money

why una dey allow monkey talk for wia humans dey hold meeting sef?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Lexusgs430: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Proper Legislation, Enforcement and Prosecution !!!
NB: For all Intellectual Property Protection
Piracy cannot be eradicated but can be controlled !!
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Ignyte(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2015
FYI, OP this movie isn't as great as y'all are saying. I must say The casting was great Lynn Whitfield and Karlie Redd were quite Natural, they are yankee people. WTF was Ramsey Noah speaking pho neh for??

The Audio quality was bad. The songs in the soundtrack was good tho. But one could still try to pick out the words in this flick.

Repitition of Words from Ayo Makun; A.Y isn't an all round actor, however for a Yoruba guy playing Akpors, the warri guy. the attempt is good. The same warri idioms all the way. Nothing new

This movie is Osofia in London again.

Who waz in charge of Subtitles. it wasn't funny at all.

This is probably Whitfield's poorest movie in her entire 30 sumtin year career.

The mistakes in continuity were dangerous...

But in the mind of a Nigerian.....
This movie was GREAT

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by yash33: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2015
MAKE UNA LEAVE A.Y. AND HIM CLIQUE.
DEM THINK SAY DEM DEY YANKEE.
HOW MUCH OF YOUR PROFIT YOU SHARE WITH POLICE AND COPYRIGHT COMMISSION, EVEN NSCDC SEF.
JUST BECAUSE D WESTERN WORLD DEY MAKE AM LIKE THAT NO MEAN SAY YOU GO PRODUCE CORRECT FILM DEY CHOP ALONE,
OYA GO SIDDON WITH ALABA BOYS NA.

YOU THINK SAY POLITICIANS WAY DEY SHARE MONEY EVERYWHERE NO KNOW WETIN DEM DEY DO BA..

WAKE UP JARE !!!!!!1 THIS IS NIGERIA

YOU CHOP ALONE, YOU GO DEY DONATE TO ALABA CHARITY ALONE.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by ITbomb(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2015
I respect Tuface when he said that Alaba market helped his music to be popular.

Rather than fight them liaise with them, after first 6 weeks of release, any other money na jara. So let the boys follow chop
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by adahgold(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2015
This issue of piracy is something else... Dey should do something abt dis.
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Caracta(f): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Overhyped movie. Nothing spectacular. AY is not funny...sometimes he tries too hard.

Abeggiiii.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2015
take a couple of tractors n buldozers 2 alaba market n destroy d buildings dose jerks use as offices
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Pamcrest(f): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2015
AY should just cut his losses (if any), Afterall he made money before d pirates struck. He's better off than baba sala whose pirated movie "Orun moru" sent him on d brink of death....d guy never recovered as he couldn't pay back d bank loan he took to make d film...poor soul.
AY, u will recoup when u host your usual AY Easter show next month. Everyday no be christmas! And d boys must wack naa smiley
My humble submission
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2015
ITbomb:
I respect Tuface when he said that Alaba market helped his music to be popular.

Rather than fight them liaise with them, after first 6 weeks of release, any other money na jara. So let the boys follow chop
liase wit whoa bunch of illitrates who dnt even knw wot u jst spoke??smBIGh
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2015
Tapout:
lol...my friend has the hd version of the movie

I guess the movie was pirated even before it was released grin
even be4 actin self,trst alaba boiz 2 do deir deeds

1 Like

Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Harkinyhemmy(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2015
Best Movie 2015
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2015
Ignyte:
FYI, OP this movie isn't as great as y'all are saying. I must say The casting was great Lynn Whitfield and Karlie Redd were quite Natural, they are yankee people. WTF was Ramsey Noah speaking pho neh for??

The Audio quality was bad. The songs in the soundtrack was good tho. But one could still try to pick out the words in this flick.

Repitition of Words from Ayo Makun; A.Y isn't an all round actor, however for a Yoruba guy playing Akpors, the warri guy. the attempt is good. The same warri idioms all the way. Nothing new

This movie is Osofia in London again.

Who waz in charge of Subtitles. it wasn't funny at all.

This is probably Whitfield's poorest movie in her entire 30 sumtin year career.

The mistakes in continuity were dangerous...

But in the mind of a Nigerian.....
This movie was GREAT
sharrrap dere man,no one is perfect...we are,all of us only humans..but at least u still outlined d good part so there is still hope 4 a hater like u doe
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Ignyte(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Smartestelvis:
sharrrap dere man,no one is perfect...we are,all of us only humans..but at least u still outlined d good part so there is still hope 4 a hater like u doe
i dint hate... Just spoke what i saw... i criticize all movies even hollywood movies. actually, i watch movies for their mistakes... there's real cash in that business
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Ignyte:

i dint hate... Just spoke what i saw... i criticize all movies even hollywood movies. actually, i watch movies for their mistakes... there's real cash in that business
offcourse iknw wot u are doin,i jst wntd u 2 understnd dat instead of critisizin our creative talents u shld rada hype them,not all generations wld be lucky 2 have an inovative mind like AY.....d guy has guts n zeal n if u r lucky some of his passion mite rub off on u
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by loomer: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2015
E no get where piracy no de.....

Now self na online movies de de
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by joe17: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:
AY should focus his energy on giving his life to Christ. It is not all about money money money money
am sorry to say this, but ur thinking faculty is very very low, beyond redeemable point.

This is actually not in regard 2 dis ur comment but I av read couple of ur comments in som other threads.

#nooffense
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Deepfreezer(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Funny enough the pirates are Rich and strong men in marketing. very influential group. AY ain't gone do shiit if eventually finds out their identity, that s if he hvn't found out.
Meet them, agree some terms and hand them the rights to continue.
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Deepfreezer:
Funny enough the pirates are Rich and strong men in marketing. very influential group. AY ain't gone do shiit if eventually finds out their identity, that s if he hvn't found out.
Meet them, agree some terms and hand them the rights to continue.
Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by guente02(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2015
This guy should thank his stars that we're not a 'torrenting' nation. Even mai suya for get the 3gp copy at 23fps.
He should apply brain and keep quite because even blockbuster movies are pirated and still is and the producers are not making this kind of noise.
Continues listening to Morenike by L.A.X
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by funmo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pamcrest:
AY should just cut his losses (if any), Afterall he made money before d pirates struck. He's better off than baba sala whose pirated movie "Orun moru" sent him on d brink of death....d guy never recovered as he couldn't pay back d bank loan he took to make d film...poor soul.
AY, u will recoup when u host your usual AY Easter show next month. Everyday no be christmas! And d boys must wack naa smiley
My humble submission

well Baba Sala is now a prophet in his c and s church back home in Osun State

he isn't a poor soul as he now finally fulfills God's calling

that ish happened as a result of divine "intervention"... d call came afterwards
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by funmo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
and Mr O.P

as in you want pirates to attend a meeting?

to come do wetin

you really don't know what is going on in the industry sire!!!

besides, any solution is late... the movie is everywhere
Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by Originalsly: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
@OP...there's no table large enough to be sitting down with the pirates. Copying a movie is sooo low cost that anyone can be a pirate. Piracy is controlled by having the movie industry collaborating with the FG to have specific laws ...and having them enforced. E.g....the same piracy was widespread in the US.... movies open in the cinema one day and available on the streets the next....laws were on the books.. movies were seized.... sellers arrested if caught...paid a small fine... and were back in business the following day. New laws were set... piracy became a felony...if caught you face prison time or/and a fine of $250 000. Pirated copyrighted (Hollywood ) movies disappeared from the streets overnight. Are they still available?...yes...but it's like buying cocaine... deep underground...hard to find. If his movie is on the streets then he should release official copies for N500 or even less. People would buy.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. by 100Cents: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
What is Atlanta ?

Why 30 days ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thor Vs Sango - Who Is More Powerful? / 5 Things We Are Expecting From 'Chief Daddy 2' / Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.