Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

it is well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / it is well (1266 Views)

When Will The People Stop Blaming The Present Government / Comparing The Old And Present Government In Imo State / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

it is well by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2015
All for Buhari

1 Like

Re: it is well by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Change is here,patients is key

1 Like

Re: it is well by sammyj: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Not at all!!!!

1 Like

Re: it is well by gandyluv(f): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2015
We are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: it is well by rhmez: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2015
The leading Web Pollster asked the same question and we are collecting lots of data. Please read below and vote following links in my signature.
.....Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government..................

Re: it is well by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
op, are you "satisfy" with your tragic spelling/diction? You shouldn't be.

1 Like

Re: it is well by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=ROSSIKE post=31323724]op, are you "satisfy" with your tragic spelling/diction? You shouldn't be." evidence of PDP bad education policies since 1999,am not satisfy,that's why I want change!#APC

2 Likes

Re: it is well by dultmax(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
OP, nice post but poor writing skills. Anyway, we understand your points but please, note when to use present tense and past tense in your future posts.
It should be "are you satisfied with your......"

Anyway, Buhari is our next president.

2 Likes

Re: it is well by Bashirfuntua(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: it is well by Bobandgreat: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
OP, No!!! I am not but what is your alternative?
Re: it is well by Bright4(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Op! Not @all, coz it's pure madness when u managed to charge ur phone with ur nebo's gen and return to ur dark room to tweet PDP.

And to make it worst, all they re after is, how to win election. they have not even been able to produce a manifesto of what Nigeria stands to gain if the PDP is re-elected.

Well...I have decided to march4change.

2 Likes

Re: it is well by Bobandgreat: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Please, Change to what?
Re: it is well by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bobandgreat:
Please, Change to what?
to a new govt that cares about your welfare. Vote for Buhari,vote for APC

1 Like

Re: it is well by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bobandgreat:
OP, No!!! I am not but what is your alternative?
Buhari/osinbajo,vote for APC
Re: it is well by Bobandgreat: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
bejay247:
to a new govt that cares about your welfare. Vote for Buhari,vote for APC

This is where the problem is. I should change to Buhari(the illiterate), Atiku(the criminal), Tinubu(the thief), Obasanjo(fill in the space), Amaechi, Aragbesola, Lai Mohammed(the liar), Fayemi(the looter), Fashola(the humble God son), please mention the change agents for me.

Don't move from frying pan to fire. Better manage this government as you continue to shout and air your mind. Jonathan is far better than all these people in APC, let's continue to tell him where he is going wrong.
Re: it is well by OKDnigeria: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Even if I'm not satisfied, I'm still going to support d present govt against d so called 'change' alternative.

U don't change for d sake of it, u change when u know dat wht u ar changing into is better dan what u have. But as it is now, GMB is not d change we need
Re: it is well by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]

This is where the problem is. I should change to Buhari(the illiterate), Atiku(the criminal), Tinubu(the thief), Obasanjo(fill in the space), Amaechi, Aragbesola, Lai Mohammed(the liar), Fayemi(the looter), Fashola(the humble God son), please mention the change agents for me.

Don't move from frying pan to fire. Better manage this government as you continue to shout and air your mind. Jonathan is far better than all these people in APC, let's continue to tell him where he is going wrong.
we have been telling him what we want him to do for us for the last 6years,like providing us electricity and other basic social amenities,but he doesn't give a damn. We need a new govt.
Re: it is well by Bobandgreat: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
bejay247:
we have been telling him what we want him to do us for 6years now,like providing us electricity and other basic social amenities,but he doesn't give a damn. We need a new govt.

How do you think the government of Buhari will give you all these things. Use your brain man!!! Buhari will spend the 4years settling Tinibu and Co. He doesn't even have any idea on how to tackle the economy, he can't do anything apart from what Jonathan is doing on the Power Sector. This Sector mind you, Buhari contributed to its downfall when he was head of state by putting incompetent, quota system guaranteed heads to run the affairs of the power sector. They use these positions to settle their cronies. Look at our education system, in shambles. How can Buhari(an illiterate) that rose to power without the help of education value education and improve it. we are suffering from the effect of ruler ship of series of illiterates whose only proficiency was shooting guns. We are trying to move away from that part of our lives and you want us to go back?

Jonathan is doing all he can to remedy the effect of bad leadership he inherited. He has employed technocrats to manage the affairs of these sensitive positions. Let's have patience as it works. It is easy to destroy but very difficult to rebuild. There is a saying that goes "Tortoise was in a pit latrine for 40yrs but when rescuers came to pull him out, he started shouting 'pull me out quickly this place smells'".

Regards.
Re: it is well by mrmetoo1: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Of course not.. who is??
Re: it is well by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
Some politicians have started using the religious sentiments which have divided us for so long. In other to cover up their failure and ineptitude,they are telling us not to vote for certain candidate that does not belong to our tribe. Well, Nepa doesn't not recognize tribe when sharing darkness, nor bad roads recognizes tribe when accident occur. Buhari is a muslim? Who cares? the kind of religion he practices is between him and his God. All I want is change! I want 24hours of electricity,I want good roads and other basic amenities. Buhari will bring change! Vote for Buhari/osinbajo,vote for APC.

1 Like

Re: it is well by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Huh! Dis thread is filled wif offensive chronic mouth odour! Make I leave asap before dem kill me wif bad breathe!
Re: it is well by change9ja(f): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]

mentioned d transformation agents Patience Jonathan, Asari Dokunbo, pastor Oristejefo, Fayose, Ffk, okonjo iweala, Stella Oduah, Allison

1 Like

Re: it is well by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Buhari/osinbajo govt will rule justly,the welfare of all Nigerians rather than the few privilege ones in the society will be the corner stone of his policies. Vote for change! Vote APC
Re: it is well by Bobandgreat: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
change9ja:
mentioned d transformation agents Patience Jonathan, Asari Dokunbo, pastor Oristejefo, Fayose, Ffk, okonjo iweala, Stella Oduah, Allison

You see your problem once again!! All these people you mentined are not Chieftains of PDP. Some of them are not even in PDP but, be that as it may, they are still 100% brighter and focused than the APC chieftains i mentioned. Why not pick them one by one and compare them with their counterparts related to your APC.
Re: it is well by change9ja(f): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]

You see your problem once again!! All these people you mentined are not Chieftains of PDP. Some of them are not even in PDP but, be that as it may, they are still 100% brighter and focused than the APC chieftains i mentioned. Why not pick them one by one and compare them with their counterparts related to your APC.
Patience Jonathan. Not Chieftain, or Allison..Please Mention the chieftains am listening
Re: it is well by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
The PDP govt wants us to believe that the generation and supply of electricity is such a complex task that they cannot fulfill. Several sub sahara African countries with less material resources than Nigeria have managed through their own efforts to provide their people with constant flow of electricity. Why should Nigeria,the oil-rich giant of African,be unable to meet such a basic demand of her people. We need a new govt,we need change. Vote for Buhari/osinbajo, vote APC
Re: it is well by Orunto: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
This writeup is inciting and seditious
Re: it is well by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
NIGERIA'S ECONOMY AND UNEMPLOYMENT.
What is the actual state of the Nigerian Economy?
What is the unemployment figures?
This is a territory that I am hoping to others will shed
light on. It is has been stated that the population of
unemployed Nigeria Youth is over 60 million. With such
astronomical number of unemployed, what is the
impact on the economy?
Recently, the Naira took a heaving beating falling
significantly in exchange rates - both in Dollar and
Pounds.
Let's talk about our Economy and the Unemployment
situation. What is the way forward? Ideas, views,
suggestions please.
To help reduce this high rate of hopeless situation of
unemployed, our economy, support Change. Let a
strong team with integrity and trust handle affairs on
our behalf.
Support Nigeria, Support a Great Team to fight your
corner. Support General Muhammadu Buhari and
Professor Yemi Osinbajo for President.
Vote GMB/PYO on 28th March.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: it is well by dipo1234: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yes, because there is no better option on ground. Is Tinubu, the lion of bourdillon and the biggest illegal landlord the change we envisaged in Nigeria?
Re: it is well by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan has no hold on his wife. Has no hold on his aides. Has no hold on the country. Nigerians, another 4 years of this? Vote Buhari/Osinbajo#APC
Re: it is well by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2015
Patience Jonathan keep telling us that her husband president Jonathan have done well for Nigeria women. I ask myself,what has he done? Making the petroleum minister who happens to be a woman one of the richest woman in the world? Or what is she talking about? Is it the women that are use as baby factory in the eastern part of the country because of poverty her husband administration has inflicted on the people or our girls that were kidnapped over 336days ago that till now we don't know their where about that her husband have done well for ? Abeg make this woman go enjoy her husband loots, as from may 29th 2015,we want change,we want Buhari#GMB/PYO
Re: it is well by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2015
Even Ronald want change

(1) (Reply)

ABIA :breaking News!sick APGA Governorship Candidate Urged To Step Down / Femi Fani Kayode Verbally Brutalised Jonathan For Anti Gay Law. / Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.