Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS (29508 Views)

NAFDAC Shuts Lebanese Firm Over Alleged Fake Products / PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines / PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by kingthreat(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2015
gearcoin:

Abegi ! Don't mention buhari name o.
This is what most of these people hate to hear.

True sha. I was trying to paint the picture of a military style firing-squad execution. Selling fake drugs is equivalent to GENOCIDE. This guy could even be worst than Abu Shekau.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 06, 2015
supereagle:

The money is important to Igbo man than health of the people.

But be honest, is your life worth up to a billion naira?? Be sincere and answer it yourself
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Nickymezor(f): 7:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Thank God he officials discovered the ware house(s).i do hope he is apprehended ASAP....This fake drug dealers are indeed callous...Gosh! ...May God continue to protect us in this wicked country. Amen
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by olajosy: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Ibo re owo re!!! I fear una ooo... I wish nafdac can continue dis without collecting bribe 2enrich dea bank account in d expence of pples health. We shall not die but live 2witness more of dis raiding...
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2015
Sick Individual + fake drugs = Death.

These guys must be ritualists. This is the highest level of wickedness to humanity. I hope they catch them.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by tupacshakur(m): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
Did you say that when Akin tunde got arrested doing the same?

Or how about
Keep tribes out of it!

Your moniker says it all, so I'm not surprised.

No one's saying there are no criminals among Yorubas and other tribes. There are criminals and rapists even in the Vatican city.

But from a statistical point of view, it can be reasonably deduced that a higher percentage of Igbos like you and your relatives are criminally-minded.

Na your type dey leave young, hard-working guys with prospects to go dey date the likes of "Chief" Okereke 'cos of Money. I sabi your type.

Olosho!

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by amalder: 7:36am On Mar 06, 2015
There nothing they can't do for money

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by tomzman: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Good one. I pray our Igbo brothers would one day realise that life is worth more than money.

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by ExInferis(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Igbo peole no sabi god again o

Fake drugs
Hard drugs
Prostitution
Armed robbery
Kidnapping
Car jacking
Burglary
Fake goods

No wonder they support the most corrupt president ever.

5 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by docsholz(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Some crimes should carry the death penalty, this guy was willing to kill even kids to get money

PS: I appeal to the yorubas to exercise restraint, I know of it was the other way around the Igbos will do same or even worse but it's about time this tribal stuff ends at least until Nigeria splits
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by madgoat(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Why are pple so wicked? How can u be producing fake drugs and letting innocent people die.
#dat man deserves jungle justice with 7 tyres stacked round his neck and 1000ltrs of petrol pour on him in a ditch and set ablaze.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by chidiebere2020(m): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2015
All this yoluba tribal bigot, u people will not get any other work 2day

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by VellyG(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2015
I get mad at people screaming Igbo are wicked because an Igbo man was involved. The truth is its a Nigerian thing . Nigerians can do anything in their quest for money. No tribe is exempted. Gbadegesin Okunola the owner of My pikin teething syrup produced and distributed faking teething syrup which led to the death of many infants but no one came here to say Yoruba's are wicked because a Yoruba man was involved.
We should all come together and fight this war against fake drug rather than pointing fingers. Peace.

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by loomer: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2015
How many people that criminal go don kill
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by holyeye1989(m): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2015
OKWA SO NDI IGBO KAM FURU AFA FA OOOO...WE NO DEY CARRY LAST AT ALL ....BUSINESS MEN...IGBO KWE NU...

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by anitank(f): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2015
Have you people noticed that a lot of people die these days from mere headaches, stomach cramps and other minor health related issues?? It's because many of these drug dealers market and distribute fake products across the country and NAFDAC is well aware of that and even have their own benefits. This Okereke guy has probably stopped fulfilling his own end of the bargain hence incurring NAFDAC's wrath

The only time NAFDAC did a genuine work was when Dora was the DG, and they finally succeeded in getting her out of the way.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by hakoventures(m): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Very wicked people they just want to make money
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by buJu234: 8:26am On Mar 06, 2015
igbo igbo igbo...

make una fear God ooo...

U people call chisos daily but deny his value thereof...

do u know hw many innocent souls that might have taken those drugs thinking they will get well but to end up in 6ft below?

4 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by cabotage: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2015
My suspicion is that the guy must have been receiving untoward support/protection by someone in the agency/government.

His business wouldn't have grown into billions during Dora's led NAFDAC.

Certainly, this administration must have been referring to his 'evil/killer's lab' as part of the jobs created/GDP rebase by Okonjo Iweala/ GEJ's administration.

It is a pity that people no longer regard their fellow human being lives again for the sake of money. Indeed, It's a systemic failure.
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by UnimkeAk(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2015
lonelydora:
I only believed in NAFDAC when Dora Akunyili(of blessed memory) was the DG.

All I see now is "if you don't settle me, I will raid your warehouse".

Read my signature before you quote me.

Kudos to the present DG though.

Heehhehe!
With your nairaland bullets abi.

But true tho, I feel Nafdac isn't working hard enough.

And that might not even be the case

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by toyoutoyou: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Ibos and their greedy minds.What a terrible tribe to have among good people.

4 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Akinsz: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Igbo, Igbo... Hey!

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2015
omenka:
Post-Dora NAFDAC is nothing but a huge joke.

Didn't even know the agency still exists.

Regardless, this is a huge catch. But we need more of it. We know a lot has been going on undetected.

NAFDAC is working now even more efficiently but with less fanfare, thanks to Dora though.

As per Agama lizard, I do not know why people will not find legitimate businesses to do even when they have the capital. I know this guy personally and this is not his first brush with law enforcement agencies.

I pray he gets his comeuppance this time.
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by pazienza(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2015
So, everybody remembers Okereke's ethnic group now. But if he excelled internationally in positive light, he would become a Nigerian, and any Igbo that reminds people that he is Igbo, become labelled a tribalist.

I like the hypocrisy. It's entertaining, and a constant reminder why this colonial abomination must be put to an end.

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by omenka(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

NAFDAC is working now even more efficiently, thanks to Dora though.

As per Agama lizard, I do not know why people will not find legitimate businesses to do even when they have the capital. I know this guy personally and this is not his first brush with law enforcement agencies.

I pray he gets his comeuppance this time.
Greed. Desire to make 1000% profit.
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by delishpot: 9:32am On Mar 06, 2015
dridowu:
#1billion worth of fake drug ? Chai the man is ready to kill but he could have done a legitimate business with such amount, haba d man need quick money.

Its worth #1billion. He could have produced them with #50k. Its like using 3 naira chalk to produce a pack of paracetamol worth lets say #250 naira.
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2015
anitank:
Have you people noticed that a lot of people die these days from mere headaches, stomach cramps and other minor health related issues?? It's because many of these drug dealers market and distribute fake products across the country and NAFDAC is well aware of that and even have their own benefits. This Okereke guy has probably stopped fulfilling his own end of the bargain hence incurring NAFDAC's wrath

The only time NAFDAC did a genuine work was when Dora was the DG, and they finally succeeded in getting her out of the way.

Your line of thinking suggests you may be related to this wanted guy Okereke. Must we fold our hands and do nothing again just because Dora left? She did her part and Orhii is doing his part equally.

If you don't like Orhii just because he succeeded Dora, kindly go and hang.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2015
cabotage:
My suspicion is that the guy must have been receiving untoward support/protection by someone in the agency/government.

His business wouldn't have grown into billions during Dora's led NAFDAC.

Certainly, this administration must have been referring to his 'evil/killer's lab' as part of the jobs created/GDP rebase by Okonjo Iweala/ GEJ's administration.

It is a pity that people no longer regard their fellow human being lives again for the sake of money. Indeed, It's a systemic failure.

Woe unto your thinking. Should Nigeria die with Dora? Won't our institutions even do anything again? Is it not better for Nigeria to have sustainable institutions than personalities who will spend just 4 or 8yrs maximum? Do you even mean well for this country?
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Crocz(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
Did you say that when Akin tunde got arrested doing the same?

Or how about
Keep tribes out of it!
I call it as I see it...and right now what I'm seeing is an Igbo man doing something far worse than Boko haram

You consume any of that drug and it's gonna be a very long painful, silent and agonising death...you go for check up and doctor prescribe drug for you only to go and buy the silent killer drugs he's flooded the market with

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2015
bigfrancis21:
I'm only here to watch the thread turn tribal. smiley

grin

Our brothers from the East.

grin

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by anitank(f): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2015
sunnyshayne:

Your line of thinking suggests you may be related to this wanted guy Okereke. Must we fold our hands and do nothing again just because Dora left? She did her part and Orhii is doing his part equally.

If you don't like Orhii just because he succeeded Dora, kindly go and hang.
I do not understand your point and I think you're the one who needs to evaluate your brain to understand people's post first before attacking them.

Yes I am Igbo but neither am I related to the guy nor do I support him. I only stated that he's one out of many fake drug dealers and NAFDAC is well aware of that but doing little or nothing to curtail it because of the bribes they collect. As far as I'm concerned, NAFDAC hasn't been on their A-game since Dora left seat.

I do not care about the tribes involved, but anyone caught in such evil crime to jeopardise the lifes of the masses deserve capital punishment!
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2015
anitank:

I do not understand your point and I think you're the one who needs to evaluate your brain to understand people's post first before attacking them.

Yes I am Igbo but neither am I related to the guy nor do I support him. I only stated that he's one out of many fake drug dealers and NAFDAC is well aware of that but doing little or nothing to curtail it because of the bribes they collect. As far as I'm concerned, NAFDAC hasn't been on their A-game since Dora left seat.

I do not care about the tribes involved, but anyone caught in such evil crime to jeopardise the lifes of the masses deserve capital punishment!

NAFDAC is working and functioning well under Orhii. He is working quietly with less media noise which you were used to. Everyone has his or style of administration.

Can you substantiate your bribery claims? I challenge you to if you can cos the DG operates an open door policy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note / 5 Things You Should Expect When Visiting A Public Hospital / How You May Be Destroying Your Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.