Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS (29514 Views)

NAFDAC Shuts Lebanese Firm Over Alleged Fake Products / PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines / PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Kolasheyi: 6:10am On Mar 06, 2015
All I could read is the #1,000,000,000.00 asset loss. Emeka bia, we need to strategize.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by tbaba1234: 6:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Wow, murderer..

These are common drugs, anti biotics, hypertension and diabetis drugs.. Hopefully, we do not have much of these fake drugs in the market.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Bjos: 6:11am On Mar 06, 2015
oh my got...warisdis?
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by ugosonic1: 6:12am On Mar 06, 2015
why wil on earth will someone import fake drugs all because of money. na wa oo
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by hucienda: 6:13am On Mar 06, 2015
'fake' products from 'fake' farms... get your real farm produce from my hucienda to your pharmaceutical factories for real products cool
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Afromalaika(m): 6:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Small time now dem go open dir stupid mouth to abuse oda tribes. Shameless people who can do anything to get money. If 100 robbers were arrested in the sw, be sure 95℅ of d names are from dem. Later dey will tell u dey are business men.
ISRAELITES WITHOUT THE FEAR OF GOD.

14 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by frodobee: 6:14am On Mar 06, 2015
This one no be small fish o! Oga Titus parkwell.
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:14am On Mar 06, 2015
qadeerkug:
guy awfar
am ok nd u?
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by supereagle(m): 6:18am On Mar 06, 2015
NTA news aired sometime last week. It a stale news to me. U made FP.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Shevobanks(m): 6:18am On Mar 06, 2015
chichriso poAst=31347375:
GEJ is working
APC dnt see dat oooooo
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Don't be surprised that Mr.Okereke,Mr okeke,Mr.Nwachuchukwu,Mr.Tolochukwu and Mr.Nnaka get sons for Nairaland.And it's they who come here to shout GEJ till 20.. or the Notherners are wicked or call yorubas slaves or just something silly.Anyway,now that ur parents have been busted we go see how una go take buy MB login Nairaland cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Sweetguy25: 6:19am On Mar 06, 2015
omenka:
Post-Dora NAFDAC is nothing but a huge joke.

Didn't even know the agency still exists.

Regardless, this is a huge catch. But we need more of it. We know a lot has been going on undetected.

You are the huge joke here. So because the agency doesn't propagandize their activities to their media, to you, that means they are not active? Thats the problem with you nigerians
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 06, 2015
This people should be hanged. Only God knows how many lives have been lost as a result of their greed. Imagine someone dying or suffering for a very long time as a result of a common infection that never got better because he purchased fake drugs. This is sheer WICKEDNESS. KENNETH WILL ROT IN HELL

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Burger01(m): 6:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Our industrious people at work. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by spaggyy(m): 6:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Ok tramadol no dey der...
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by supereagle(m): 6:20am On Mar 06, 2015
ugosonic1:
why wil on earth will someone import fake drugs all because of money. na wa oo
The money is important to Igbo man than health of the people.

7 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by omenka(m): 6:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Sweetguy25:

You are the huge joke here. So because the agency doesn't propagandize their activities to their media, to you, that means they are not active? Thats the problem with you nigerians
Odefolio. My younger brother works with them and I know what I'm talking about.

Now take that idiotic comment and shove it up your brown eye.

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by slightlyMad(f): 6:25am On Mar 06, 2015
these guys kill daily and therefore deserve death sentence.

and to think i used one of the augmentin this man produced is very upsetting
we had to get another cos it did not work.

when they tender the fake documents to pharmacy stores, even good pharmacy stores will buy from them

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by gistdee: 6:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Firstly, How does those drugs manage to enter into the country?
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by sunzie(m): 6:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Good achievement though,I suggest NAFDAC should provide a confirmation link on their website to check for registered product,supplier and their location if possible. This will control the distribution of fake products since most of their document can be forged and any number printed on products as NAFDAC registed number.
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 06, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Institutions should be greater than individuals. It is shameful when people feel they should not be succeeded, Dora did her part let thus man do his own. Thanks for replying that joker who is obsessed beyond reasoning.
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Usman212s: 6:28am On Mar 06, 2015
bigfrancis21:
I'm only here to watch the thread turn tribal. smiley
what did you expect... those people will spare not even their parents in the course of becoming wealthy

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by wadremremmy: 6:29am On Mar 06, 2015
lonelydora:
I only believed in NAFDAC when Dora Akunyili(of blessed memory) was the DG.

All I see now is "if you don't settle me, I will raid your warehouse".

Read my signature before you quote me.

Kudos to the present DG though.

see u, drug that they will burn the carton and reparkage return to sales,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by uboma(m): 6:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Richiy:
Only God knows what I have been taking as medication all these years.

These folks are just plain wicked

My dear, I shared same sentiments after reading the op's post. I've had to take Augmentine recently but still had a relapse... I'm now sure that it was a fake drug.

People have thrown their consciences to the devil just for money. The horrible things people do for money is really scary. And come to think that these are Igbo men beats my imagination.

May God continue saving us from these wicked people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by ehispapa(m): 6:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Why are these people from the east so wicked when it comes to making money?

6 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by Badgers14: 6:31am On Mar 06, 2015
People manifacturing and distributing fake drugs are very heartless angry

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by 100Cents: 6:34am On Mar 06, 2015
Most drug dealers are after money all over Nigeria.

There is one small drug store I know, the man over prices all his goods. When I complain, he will slash it. Yet its just a small dealer. And he likes selling new unknown products.. Which I am not sure nafdac has approved.
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by shaboti: 6:36am On Mar 06, 2015
bigfrancis21:
I'm only here to watch the thread turn tribal. smiley
I think you should be more concerned that our brothers are selling fake drugs all over the country. Its a very serious issue

4 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by xtervaganza(m): 6:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Dis people just saved millions of lives
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by gymnasium(m): 6:37am On Mar 06, 2015
Dyt:
Hmmmmm
Okereke the agama wants pipo to be nodding head

Na people life that agama take dey do business sai diaris god ooo !!! Awon omo ibo ati fake drugs wojorawon ati oma ga ooo grin

4 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS by eaglechild: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2015
jejemanito:
NO IT'S NAFDAC WHO IS WORKING!

It's too early to start this type of madness. For God's sake it's 06:09am!

lol

But if it is a laxity GEJ takes the blame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno Man Babagana Usman Commits Suicide In Kano, Leaves A Note / How You May Be Destroying Your Teeth / How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.