Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy (2356 Views)

"Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll / APC Campaign: Live Update In Front Of Tinubu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by tomi12345: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
While the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) other members were probably sleeping or engaging in meetings aimed at curtailing the rising profile of the opposition candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, one of their top men was romancing them. Our source revealed that the loquacious director of media and publicity of the President Goodluck Jonathan campaign, Fani Kayode was sighted sneaking into Bola Tinubu’s mansion in Bourdillion, Ikoyi, Lagos State last night. According to a source, Fani-Kayode was at Tinubu’s house to apologize for the video where the opposition leader is currently being maligned on the new private mouth piece of PDP, the Africa Independent Television (AIT). The source revealed that he pleaded with Tinubu not go ahead with the court case and claim billions as he was merely doing his job. Abusidiqu had also been reliably informed that Fani-Kayode had told one of the media managers of the APC presidential campaign when they met at a programme a few days ago that he should be forgiven for his role in the PDP campaign. He reportedly told the top APC chieftain that despite what seems to be personal attack on the APC and its principal officers, he was only doing so to justify his appointment. During the short visit to Tinubu’s residence, he was noted to have acknowledged that his party may lose the election to APC but he had no choice but to sell the president using propaganda tools. He promised to talk to the presidency to stop the airing of the defamatory video. Our source however refused to tell this newspaper what Tinubu replied him -

See more at: http://citizenconfidential.com/exposed-fani-kayode-sneaks-into-tinubus-house-at-midnight-to-beg-for-mercy/#sthash.pe46JOoV.dpuf

1 Share

Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by talk2tosep(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Propaganda

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by kestolove95(m): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yoruba. + yoruba=mumu...igbo+igbo=gr8t ideals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by BABAKABIRU301(f): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
COMPOUND FOOL
Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by crownprince102: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Like seriously?
You are officially the dumbest person of nairaland. Congratulation!!!

18 Likes

Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by kestolove95(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
crownprince102:

Like seriously?
You are officially the dumbest person of nairaland. Congratulation!!!
. Anoda mumu descendant of d black amala oduduwa. Talkin...may amadioha fire u dia...ishi. monkkey

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
I don't trust FFK!

He is a certified dunce, he might indulge in such.

Meanwhile, Sai Baba Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by otukpo(f): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lol

Season of comic propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by sammieguze(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wow....

Someone can be this daft?

kestolove95:

4 Likes

Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by crownprince102: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
. Anoda mumu descendant of d black amala oduduwa. Talkin...may amadioha fire u dia...ishi. monkkey
Their's no point arguing with a dumb person in your status. Orang utan!!!
Keep spewing rubbish and I keep looking....
Silence is the best answer for Kestolove grin

3 Likes

Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by kestolove95(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
crownprince102:

Their's no point arguing with a dumb person in your status. Orang utan!!!
Keep spewing rubbish and I keep looking....
Silence is the best answer for Kestolove grin
see ba...ma guy don dey vex...u na ma. paddy o..respct. Man
Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by crownprince102: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
sammieguze:
Wow....

Someone cane be this daft?

Thought I was the only observer. He is more daft than I imagine a nigerian should be. More daft than Jonathan self....

3 Likes

Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by Harryzon(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
sleeping, DON'T WAKE ME UP!!!
Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by dridowu: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
I heard it on wazobia FM Lagos ds morni during newspaper review dt popular member of GEJ campaign team visited Tinubu in midnight at his bourdillon villa but d name of d popular pdp member was not mentioned, so i too was guessing it was FFK
Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by saintfizzo(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
*observing*
Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by groundnutoil(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
lwkmd grin notin we no go hear for 9ja
Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by mulattoclaro(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
I've always said it that the problem with Nigeria are the igbos. Nigeria will be a better place if we do away with these people. Can you imagine what this fool is saying? Besides be ritual killers, cannibals and drug peddlers, they are also thieves.

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by steppin: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
This news is as fake as Buhari.
Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by holatin(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
even Nairaland has become lawless, imagine dis bastard making tribalist comment on all thread and he is not a month ban yet.

are the mod sleeping.

waiting for my ban silently
Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Your foolishnesss is uncomparable, i swear you are tge definition of FOOLISH!!!
Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by mytime24(f): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Propaganda
Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by Isiterere(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:

You should be ashamed of yourself.
it is these kind of behaviour no one trust you guys with getting the presidency of this country.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by codedguy1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
What if Tinubu wants to cut a deal with PDP and sell out Buhari.
Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by oscaroshar(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
but u know i jst cant believe this!
Re: Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by kestolove95(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I've always said it that the problem with Nigeria are the igbos. Nigeria will be a better place if we do away with these people. Can you imagine what this fool is saying? Besides be ritual killers, cannibals and drug peddlers, they are also thieves.
u ar ryt..igbos ar tif...let dem go and form. dia. Biafra abi. Guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP!!!!!!!....... Result Of PU009 Ward 1 Umueri Anambra State / Help, My Hubby Comes Too Quickly / Buhari Again? Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘HOTELS’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.