Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll (60496 Views)

Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 / Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics / APC Campaign: Live Update In Front Of Tinubu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by dahunsy(f): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Coughs*** clears throat# Loads of people were notice since last night hanging infront of jagaban's house, perhaps waiting for him to dole out cash and who knows ahead of tomorrow's...life jacket also I heard is available for the lagoon bond travellers tomorrow I guess grin grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Poverty is a disease.

202 Likes 21 Shares

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Elslim: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Y r they waiting

3 Likes

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by GboyegaD(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
What are they waiting for? I hope this incoming government will use the National Orientation Agency to educate us about democracy as the things I have seen, read, and heard of late tells me we have a long way to go.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jagaban

The people are ready to drown Jimi Agbaje and his PDP in the Lagoon

Eru Iku on standby

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by futmxconnectn(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
You guys should go and vote for Ambode and come back on saturday evening for celebration. Pls no time to waste time...

Vote for Ambode for Lagos governor.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by adino(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Poverty is a disease.

I am telling you, Very Big Disease.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by dahunsy(f): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
It's called poli-magic or socio political strategy.. register and sell ur vote to the highest bidder grin grin...coughs** clears throat# I pity this nation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by laplace12(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
He has been dolling out cash he stole from Lagos state treasury, why won't they wait angry

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by couragekebs(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nigerians sef....

2 Likes

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by honourhim: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Poverty is a disease.

Terrible disease

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by sosanova: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
dahunsy:
Coughs*** clears throat# Loads of people were notice since last night hanging infront of jagaban's house, perhaps waiting for him to dole out cash and who knows ahead of tomorrow's...life jacket also I heard is available for the lagoon bond travellers tomorrow I guess grin grin
Kai Poverty of the mind is a serious disease
Buhari must stop all these stomach Infastructure madness by thief-nubu n other politicians Wether PDP or APC meanwhile Jimi Agbaje the real Lagosian as Governor of Lagos State.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by tit(f): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
they will eat tinubu dollars and vote for JK!
tinubu is a wicked mugun,
everybody know that

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by busky101(m): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
What is oba akiolu doing on aljazeera? Chai. Ibos don ruin that man monarchy

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by WisdomFlakes: 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Let's hope and pray that JK will at least win his polling unit and ward this time around, even though he will lose the election. grin grin cheesy

24 Likes

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by jamaicabakare(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
GboyegaD:
What are they waiting for? I hope this incoming government will use the National Orientation Agency to educate us about democracy as the things I have seen, read, and heard of late tells me we have a long way to go.

NOA...is rubbish, that Agency needs 2 scrap

3 Likes

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by jamaicabakare(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
GboyegaD:

NOA...is rubbish, that Agency needs 2 be scrap
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
E -warriors without votes should please watch this in 4D. It will shock some people tomorrow. Orubebe may be needed to confront REC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Akanbee2015: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
futmxconnectn:
You guys should go and vote for Ambode and come back on saturday evening for celebration. Pls no time to waste time...

Vote for Ambode for Lagos governor.

Ambode ni o! We no want smelling PDP o. E Jo o! Lol.

18 Likes

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by countsparrow: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Na only mumu go press thumb for pdp for Lagos...

Backward never forward ever

15 Likes

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by chymystique(f): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
[size=14pt]WHO ARE THOSE? AND WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR?.. .[/size]

SMH. Some Nigerians sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by omenka(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lol.

Waiting to party after giving Agbaje a TKO tomao.

6 Likes

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by publicenemy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
APC brought sanity to Lagos.....these area boys and agbero that want to turn lagos upside down again a praying for PDP to win so they will be given freedom to misbehave.

I pray APC continue.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by MaleoPearls(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Is that their polling unit??

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwww

5 Likes

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by bigt2(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by uch21(f): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
wat are dey waiting for

2 Likes

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Wonders shall never end.....waiting for their own share of the celebration cake

1 Like

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by nedz(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
INCONSIQUENCIAL cheesy

1 Like

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by cuteloaded: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bola Tinubu & Abimbola Fashola Dancing to ‘Woju’ at Her Birthday Party

http://cuteloaded..com/2015/04/bola-tinubu-abimbola-fashola-dancing-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
The mind of an idle youth is Jagaban's workshop!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Flets: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
Impoverish the people and have them permanently enslaved. This is one strategy Tinubu has used to hold poor lagosians hostage.

Empower these people and you wont see them at Tinubu's gate begging for arms that were stolen from them.

What business is Tinubu into and whose money is he sharing?

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) / Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.