Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend (29055 Views)

TO COLOURED FOLKS: Those Who Lost Someone, Lonely And Contemplating Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by lewis512(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Na the OP me kuku like , Esp the fact that we are both weedaholic , which species of the weed do you take ? As for me I take Sk and Marij !!! I would have sent a pm but I dnt trust it might not delivered
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by darnley16(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:
I was still arguing with the conductor to give me back my #50 balance ,wen i heard d lecturer's voice in a distance saying wake dat slowpoke in sexy clothe up' i woke up immediately, picked up my pen nd started scribbling something into my notebook to look serious.The ink in my pen froze wen the lecture thundered again 'Hey fool get out of diz class'.
I murmured nd slowly packed my books in my bag, as I stood up to go I noticed dat anoda gel wz leaving d class, I quickly understood dat d lecturer wz referring to someone else, I smiled nd xhaled loudly wen d lecturer's eyes nd my eyes met, ai quickly checked myself nd sat down witat blinking my eyes till the end of the boring class. To cut d long story short,
I cme bak from d class after trekking from d classrum block to my hostel nd d weather didnt help as it scorched al tru.
I reached my hostel, quickly removed my shoes nd clothes nd rushed to d bathrum naked to shower because i was very hot.I poured d water over my head nd njoyed d chilly sensation it gave me *smiles* after my bath, i didnt feel lyk cleaning my body, i walked
back to my room with my tiny towel barely covering my bum bum,
I entered my room, turned on my fan nd faced it to my bum bum, i laughed out loudly to d sensation it gave me nd laid on my bed.
I woke up feeling a hand on my bum bum, i shoved it off my mind thinking itz jux a dream.The hand glided down my butt to my legs nd i heard someone whispering my name i woke jux to c my nxt door neigbour sitting at d edge of my bed now touching my legs, I sighed nd asked how wah she wnt ,she said matchbox, I got up to get d box with my ass clapping bhind me.I gave her the matchbox nd laid back on d bed coz awaz still filin slipy,I noticed that she was reluctant to leave xo I asked her if she needs any other thing, she said nothing nd asked me why am nt putting on my hairnet. I ignored her coz i wnted her to go.She got my hairnet for me nd stroked my back, i smiled sheepishly coz i njoyed d stroking.she got up nd whispered I luv you in my ear, I had mixed feelings nd replied her that Jesus loves her more, she smiled nd told me that she mean it.I got up, dragged my little towel nd tied it round my chest nd asked her what she rily mean by that, she repeated it nd said she wnted to tell me but was scared to tell me that she cant hold the feeling any longer.
I was very surprised nd the same time shocked coz d gel iz my cousin's girlfrnd.She doesn't knw that the guy she iz dating is my cousin, xo wah will I do?, spill her? coz i neva liked her undecided
um...I didnt get A1 in literature xo overlook my grammatical blunder, daz if u find any wink
lol ur story , uve always been good at them really dear, um do you school in ust?
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Ojeremi(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
R

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
"She got my hairnet for me nd stroked my back, i smiled sheepishly coz i njoyed d stroking"
...mmm. Nuff said!!

6 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by giantstrides(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
sinaj:
I was still arguing with the conductor to give me back my #50 balance ,wen i heard d lecturer's voice in a distance saying wake dat slowpoke in sexy clothe up' i woke up immediately, picked up my pen nd started scribbling something into my notebook to look serious.The ink in my pen froze wen the lecture thundered again 'Hey fool get out of diz class'.
I murmured nd slowly packed my books in my bag, as I stood up to go I noticed dat anoda gel wz leaving d class, I quickly understood dat d lecturer wz referring to someone else, I smiled nd xhaled loudly wen d lecturer's eyes nd my eyes met, ai quickly checked myself nd sat down witat blinking my eyes till the end of the boring class. To cut d long story short,
I cme bak from d class after trekking from d classrum block to my hostel nd d weather didnt help as it scorched al tru.
I reached my hostel, quickly removed my shoes nd clothes nd rushed to d bathrum naked to shower because i was very hot.I poured d water over my head nd njoyed d chilly sensation it gave me *smiles* after my bath, i didnt feel lyk cleaning my body, i walked
I entered my room, turned on my fan nd faced it to my bum bum, i laughed out loudly to d sensation it gave me nd laid on my bed.
I woke up feeling a hand on my bum bum, i shoved it off my mind thinking itz jux a dream.The hand glided down my butt to my legs nd i heard someone whispering my name i woke jux to c my nxt door neigbour sitting at d edge of my bed now touching my legs, I sighed nd asked how wah she wnt ,she said matchbox, I got up to get d box with my ass clapping bhind me.I gave her the matchbox nd laid back on d bed coz awaz still filin slipy,I noticed that she was reluctant to leave xo I asked her if she needs any other thing, she said nothing nd asked me why am nt putting on my hairnet. I ignored her coz i wnted her to go.She got my hairnet for me nd stroked my back, i smiled sheepishly coz i njoyed d stroking.she got up nd whispered I luv you in my ear, I had mixed feelings nd replied her that Jesus loves her more, she smiled nd told me that she mean it.I got up, dragged my little towel nd tied it round my chest nd asked her what she rily mean by that, she repeated it nd said she wnted to tell me but was scared to tell me that she cant hold the feeling any longer.
I was very surprised nd the same time shocked coz d gel iz my cousin's girlfrnd.She doesn't knw that the guy she iz dating is my cousin, xo wah will I do?, spill her? coz i neva liked her undecided
um...I didnt get A1 in literature xo overlook my grammatical blunder, daz if u find any wink

Op ,where is the source ? okay if u no get tht one post pic of the ass clapping...

2 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by TonyOputa(m): 6:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Sorta sexy tho
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by iamdjtune: 6:09am On May 10, 2015
sinaj:

you can be writing weeklys for my website...
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 8:56pm On May 10, 2015
iamdjtune:

I will love to smiley
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 9:01pm On May 10, 2015
iamdjtune:

I will love to smiley
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 9:02pm On May 10, 2015
darnley16:
lol ur story , uve always been good at them really dear, um do you school in ust?
uniport smiley
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 7:10am On May 12, 2015
Well, my own just happened yesterday night so i decided to share here instead of opening a new thread. Funny thing is, the guy is about ten years older than me. Thank god it was on whatsapp, if not, ah swear person for don die

1 Like

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Maximus17(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2015
Op, i think you'll do well in writing sensual imaginations & stories

Back to topic
Could it be the girl is bisexual?
I'll rather you speak with her calmly and know exactly wots on her mind.
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by GURION: 6:04am On May 26, 2015
sinaj:

Hmmm....all these bum bum tns...so tey d bum bum dey clap sef!

Na wa ooo!!!

If it can affect ur fellow female...dont wanna imagine wat dat bum bum can do to a regular guy.

Twale ooo...my hand dey up!!!

grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 7:10am On May 26, 2015
That part that says "bums clapping" got my JohnThomas HARD ON. Imagine being exposed to such freshly and never came across bum bums, no man wont be tempted to want to unbuckle his trouser...but not a fellow woman sha. Lesbians are shameless.
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by dinachi(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2015
Sinai you are a LESBIAN! You do not need us to tell you what to do if you are not one. You enjoy the attention from her. Your only worry is that she should not hurt your cousin. Meaning, if she was not dating your cousin, you wouldn't mind fucking her. Shame on you.

8 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by cutieberie1(f): 2:03pm On May 27, 2015
SINAJ
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 2:22pm On May 27, 2015
cutieberie1:
SINAJ
bae smiley
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Paulonko(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2015
embarassed try and be clear with her,,let her know you are not a les..
No gain in being a les when there are millions of guys that are ever ready grin kinji ko? @ Op
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by darnley16(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
sinaj:
uniport smiley
OH NICE,IM IN UST, FBK ME, RESTRO FLAMEZ
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by solodox(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
sauceny:

It happened 4 real¿
guy nao! how can you pull such a skibo in 2015?
to actually buy all beans! I bow to you sir!
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by solodox(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
dinachi:
Sinai you are a LESBIAN! You do not need us to tell you what to do if you are not one. You enjoy the attention from her. Your only worry is that she should not hurt your cousin. Meaning, if she was not dating your cousin, you wouldn't mind fucking her. Shame on you.

you guys are really taking the beans head on!

1 Like

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 19, 2015
sinaj:
yup.
@profile pic.. that looks like uniport
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2015
misscastle:

@profile pic.. that looks like uniport
yea daz uniport smiley
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by xyzhill(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
sinaj:
didnt knw u write n beautiful at dat.... Well never underestimate any1.... Kudos....u look stunning i must add and ur figure? Ohlalala!!!
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
xyzhill:
didnt knw u write n beautiful at dat.... Well never underestimate any1.... Kudos....u look stunning i must add and ur figure? Ohlalala!!!

thanks kiss
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by xyzhill(m): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2015
sinaj:

thanks kiss
ok milady.... Only dat ph seems far
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by 2kris(m): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinaj:
it seems u av a problem with reading nd not undastanding... I asked for ur opinion on telling on her, i hope u saw d question mark. as for d paragraph itz nt my fault it didnt show coz i used paragraph...
must u reply that guy..dnt u knw a retard when u see one??
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Skyfornia(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
#Sinaj....Like to chat with you on whatsapp if you dont mind...no pun intended.
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 21, 2015
sinaj:

bae smiley
hi deae, good morning, your story is still not complete, hehehe wink
sinaj:

bae smiley
hi deae, good morning, your story is still not complete, hehehe cheesy cheesy
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
hi deae, good morning, your story is still not complete, hehehe winkhi deae, good morning, your story is still not complete, hehehe cheesy cheesy
lol come to my house for d complete gist

1 Like

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2015
sinaj:
lol come to my house for d complete gist
lol, funny you cheesy cheesy

but Not a bad idea, i de road.
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by noblegrex: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
sinaj:
do nothing,say nothing!just ignore her and let her know you're not interested.besides you must be an Angel to have attracted an attention from your female friends. I mean you must be HOT,FOXY and TEMPTING to touch. If she troubles you somuch which I'm not sure off,just give me her number to help you distract her.so that people like them(LESBOS)sould allow us(MEN)to enjoy our ladies like you,haba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MY JOURNEY TO Eko(lagos). Part1 Episode 1 Story By Kelly9ice / Alpha Squad. / The 21st Century Lagos Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.