Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator (18962 Views)

Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City / See 9 States Buhari's Anti-corruption Battle Is Raging / 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by FLYFIRE(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
DaGC:
Easier said than done. lipsrsealed
They are ALL HIGH on cheap drug.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by Prince0500(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=YEMOYEMI post=31331763]But Hon. Faleke is correct. You dont need a soothsayer to confirm this.Then you are in for the greatest shock of your life.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by adenine02: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pls clik like if u have your PVC
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by itetemi: 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote
author=OLADD post=31335900]No be today una dey blab. Fayemi of Ekiti
and APC ranted more than this in the 2014 election, they were pummelled
16-0. E go be like Indian film trick for una face.[/quote]

that una film no fit repeat.that is why fayose has been crying.......
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by tola9ja: 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

GEJ IS WORKING
OMO SEE TRANSFORMATION grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by Gradav: 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ok now!
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by kolmart: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sai Buhari we are marching for BUHARI either they like it or not APC is winning

1 Like

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
GMB till PDP miscreant have brain!

Change has come to stay#

#saibuhari#
#saichange#
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by nodullin(m): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Talk is cheap.... Everton will win the EPL!! mcheeew!

1 Like

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by emiye(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jega the game changer.

With card readers, PDP's planned magic numbers has been curtailed, defeat looms.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by kolmart: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
What amazed me much is that poverty has eaten deep on most of the commentator to extent that they dont know the difference between FAILURE and SUCCESS is only mad person can say GEJ is working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by Ahmeduana(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
ttorkaka:
http://leadership.ng/news/415386/we-will-overrun-pdp-in-26-states-buhari-campaign-coordinator

Lagos State coordinator of the Buhari-Osinbajo Presidential Campaign Organisation, Hon. James Abiodun Faleke yesterday said All Progressives Congress (APC) has done vigorous political campaign to sweep the polls in 26 states of the federation in the forthcoming presidential election scheduled for March 28.

Speaking at a press conference to herald one million man march in Lagos tagged ‘Marching for Change’, Faleke, a member of the House of Representatives said the party is not in any way jittery over constant campaign visits of President Goodluck Jonathan to the South West region.

He said, “We are not worried about President Jonathan’s visit to Lagos, let him continue to share his dollars, as far as we are concern in South West, it is Buhari at all states. Buhari will win in 26 states across the country.”

Faleke added that Nigerians are ready to vote for change, saying “The present administration has done nothing; they could not deliver on constant power; and we can’t allow them to continue ruling the country like this, its certain that Nigerians will vote out PDP at the poll.”

He said that APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Buhari’s running mate Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Lagos State governor, Babatunde Fashola would lead the million man march for Buhari slated for Saturday March 7.

Faleke explained that the walk will commence from Maryland through Ikorodu road to terminate at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere.

He added that the walk is to showcase that residents were ready for the general elections.

“It will also give psychological reawakening to the electorates.

“It is also to say that Nigerians reject the return to the dark age of Temporary Voter Cards (TVCs); there is no going back on PVCs as it is the practice in civilized countries,” Faleke said.

He assured that the walk would be guided and would not disrupt commercial and business activities.

Faleke assured that all relevant agencies and security operatives have been adequately mobilized to ensure hitch-free political walk
KO KUNRIN TO ATO RIN, KO BIRIN TO ATO RIN, ENI KAN NI LATI LOMI LEYIN ESE JURA WON LO! O DI GBA NA.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by badesco(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
We Lagosians are .more wiser than Faleke thought. We yardstick did he use to have concluded that APC.would secure 26 States in nigeria . March 28th will decide who triumph.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by gilmaro(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
abiodun faleke is just dreaming, let them wait till the real thing come march 28
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by discusant: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
size38:
It is only in the south-east where GEJ can win convincingly. Not even in the south-south where we both come from. For example, in my state rivers state, GEJ cannot get up to the 2.1 million votes given to him by Governor Amaechi and Rivers people in 2011. The votes in Rivers state will be shared into 2. One side goes to GEJ and the other half go to Buhari including my own very vote.

Your vote means take me back to mini-slavery.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by Orikinla(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
God will help us.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by emeka2847: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
clevvermind:
I laugh. How will it happen? Is it by magic? Do they think that buhari will not answer his name which is failure again this time? Funny people. gringrin

Of course no be by magic. But e go still be like magic for una eye. Just wait.

GMB 2015
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by klax(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
26 state ? Waooow !!!!! Interesting please drop the list honourable goat. Lies will surely kill that your satanic party called apc. No wonder Fayose always throw hard jab on your party all the time.

Listen Mr Goat Senator we don't need your talk bring Buhari back home here is where we need him not London hospital. Failure for him to return back and do like a man anything any apc gang say is nonsense.

Produce certificate no certificate, do debate no debate, show your face on the street like a real man No instead he chose London hospital and snapping picture with one man called Tony Blair which I don't even know his relevancy in Nigeria politics in the first place.

Anyway Mr Ewu(goat) senator keep dreaming 26 state ok we shall all see how the miracle will happen.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by Eluwilussit(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
dulux07:
SMH, after 6yrs, ur still sharin money for pple to vote for u, y cant u convince dem to vote for u based on ur achievements, failed president, even those that will vote for u based on what u gave them r dumb.

Those who wanna recycle a waste like Buhari in the name of change, are even dumber. Check history. The man Buhari has never achieved anything fairly; as everything he supposedly achieved was through quota system.

How dare anybody foist a man who couldnt improve himself and his lot in the last 29 years on nigerians? Are things this bad? Why must we eat our vomit? Why must we run hat in hand to the same set of military vagabonds that have raped our democracy since independence? I am tired of hearing names like Obasanjo, Buhari, IBB and co, in our national political life. Nigeria belongs to all of us and not the select few. Say no to former coupists under the disguise of change and progressiveness.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by makzeze: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
itetemi:

is there a ward called borno beside otuoke ward.

no, I mean he will sweep Borno with broom.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by Wahala90: 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
An unrepentant coupist dictator vying for the presidential seat. Who to blame, himself or his supporters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by dulux07(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Those who wanna recycle a waste like Buhari in the name of change, are even dumber. Check history. The man Buhari has never achieved anything fairly; as everything he supposedly achieved was through quota system.

How dare anybody foist a man who couldnt improve himself and his lot in the last 29 years on nigerians? Are things this bad? Why must we eat our vomit? Why must we run hat in hand to the same set of military vagabonds that have raped our democracy since independence? I am tired of hearing names like Obasanjo, Buhari, IBB and co, in our national political life. Nigeria belongs to all of us and not the select few. Say no to former coupists under the disguise change and progressiveness.

Well said, we r not only voting for buhari but APC as well, buhari n APC may not b d best candidate/party but they r better than JOnathan/ pdp
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by discusant: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
size38:
It is only in the south-east where GEJ can win convincingly. Not even in the south-south where we both come from. For example, in my state rivers state, GEJ cannot get up to the 2.1 million votes given to him by Governor Amaechi and Rivers people in 2011. The votes in Rivers state will be shared into 2. One side goes to GEJ and the other half go to Buhari including my own very vote.

Amaechi transfers his personal problems with Jonathan family to some Rivers people.
He deceived Rivers people with talk that Jonathan transferred Rivers oil blocks to Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Abia states. Even if it's true, Rivers people can easily benefit from developments done with the money from the oil blocks, than outside.

So Rivers people must not fall mugus because of Amaechi personal problems with Jonathan family.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by godoluwa(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
oscaroshar:
APC all the way.. I can not imagine a right thinking Nigerian voting for pdp,Gej- (Jonathan is a wicked and desperate idiot)
in what way bro? if buhari were to be incumbent president & u address him d way u address His Excellency President GoodLuck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan, u r dead. Reason & talk 4rm ur brain next time

1 Like

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
size38:
My broda I tire oo!

Even down here in edo state, it's "Sai Buhari" everywhere I turn undecided

South-south will be d one to shock GEJ more grin
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by godoluwa(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
tola9ja:

OMO SEE TRANSFORMATION grin grin grin grin grin

na today d thing start? Obasanjo spent 8years & how many megawatts of electricity did he generate? Lagos/Ibadan ExpressWay nko? Railway Service nko? FOI Bill nko? when Obasanjo was in power, does other political party av any say?
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by oyejideogunjumo: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
best wishes and do hope so.mere seeing crowd at rallies are not enough to determine poll result.pple come for various reasons to steal catch a prey or see personalities they have been hearing about.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by Duru1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
ttorkaka:
http://leadership.ng/news/415386/we-will-overrun-pdp-in-26-states-buhari-campaign-coordinator

Lagos State coordinator of the Buhari-Osinbajo Presidential Campaign Organisation, Hon. James Abiodun Faleke yesterday said All Progressives Congress (APC) has done vigorous political campaign to sweep the polls in 26 states of the federation in the forthcoming presidential election scheduled for March 28.

Speaking at a press conference to herald one million man march in Lagos tagged ‘Marching for Change’, Faleke, a member of the House of Representatives said the party is not in any way jittery over constant campaign visits of President Goodluck Jonathan to the South West region.

He said, “We are not worried about President Jonathan’s visit to Lagos, let him continue to share his dollars, as far as we are concern in South West, it is Buhari at all states. Buhari will win in 26 states across the country.”

Faleke added that Nigerians are ready to vote for change, saying “The present administration has done nothing; they could not deliver on constant power; and we can’t allow them to continue ruling the country like this, its certain that Nigerians will vote out PDP at the poll.”

He said that APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Buhari’s running mate Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Lagos State governor, Babatunde Fashola would lead the million man march for Buhari slated for Saturday March 7.

Faleke explained that the walk will commence from Maryland through Ikorodu road to terminate at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere.

He added that the walk is to showcase that residents were ready for the general elections.

“It will also give psychological reawakening to the electorates.

“It is also to say that Nigerians reject the return to the dark age of Temporary Voter Cards (TVCs); there is no going back on PVCs as it is the practice in civilized countries,” Faleke said.

He assured that the walk would be guided and would not disrupt commercial and business activities.

Faleke assured that all relevant agencies and security operatives have been adequately mobilized to ensure hitch-free political walk

The above nonsensical and goofy statements usually lead to political riots and dissensions when such lofty dreams fail to come through. I know James Abiodun Faleke is inherently loudmouthed but there comes a time when modesty serves right.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by onatisi(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
nationwide1:
He will eat his words come March 28 2015. Those 26 states must be on the sky.
u dey mind dat one . Hardly will apc win in 15 states ,just wait and see .

2 Likes

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by PassingShot(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
If Jonathan can win without these states, then he remains as president till 2019:

Bauchi
Borno
Kadauna
Niger
Sokoto
Kano
Kebbi
Zamfara
Katsina
Jigawa
Kwara
Gombe
Yobe
Adamawa
Ogun
Lagos
Oyo
Osun

These are only 18 states which are 100% sure for APC.

By the time you add kogi, Taraba, Ondo to the equation, plus other states which could equally be won by APC but are not added here, then you understand why Jonathan is jumping around like a headless chicken.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by Eluwilussit(m): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
dulux07:

Well said, we r not only voting for buhari but APC as well, buhari n APC may not b d best candidate/party but they r better than JOnathan/ pdp

Thanks for being honest. I would have loved to see a fresh young man. It doesn't matter to me if he's hausa or yoruba, Muslim or Christians. All we need is good governance. I am not a member of any party but I don't like the idea of all the thieves from PDP, who lost out and ran to APC, coming out to talk of change.

Amaechi, Tambuwal, Atiku, Ogbeh, and co are all part of the same PDP that we are talking of changing. APC as it is, does not represent genuine change. APC is not offering anything different from PDP.

I appreciate change. I truly believe that Jona has done better than the vagabonds before him. They dug us into this mess. Jona is not anywhere close to being great but the alternative is even worse in all ramifications.

The only argument that makes sense to me so far, is the idea of using our votes as our power to bring change. Any change. Lol. So if the masses wanna test their voting power and voice, then that's ok. Unfortunately, it is a bad precedent to reward yet another former coupist with the office of the president. Every former military head of state, was/is a traitor. They betrayed the people by removing the very institution they swore to uphold.

Now that's not what you expect a staunch believer in democracy like me to take lightly. I will never reward any of them with my support. I didn't vote for Obasanjo for the same reasons.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by anigbajumo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
clevvermind:
i hope you will not develop heart attack when Jonathan would be declared winner?
sure nah,he wil decleared winner @Otuoke

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rio 2016: How Dalung Embarked On Jamboree With 36 Guests - NigerianTimes / "Don't Make More Enemies For Buhari" - Lauretta Onochie To 'Name Droppers' / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.