Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator (18956 Views)

Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City / See 9 States Buhari's Anti-corruption Battle Is Raging / 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by discusant: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
PassingShot:
If Jonathan can win without these states, then he remains as president till 2019:

Bauchi
Borno
Kadauna
Niger
Sokoto
Kano
Kebbi
Zamfara
Katsina
Jigawa
Kwara
Gombe
Yobe
Adamawa
Ogun
Lagos
Oyo
Osun

These are only 18 states which are 100% sure for APC.

By the time you add kogi, Taraba, Ondo to the equation, plus other states which could equally be won by APC but are not added here, then you understand why Jonathan is jumping around like a headless chicken.

You mean 18 states preparing to form one country to be governed with Sharia Criminal Laws like stoning women for adultery and cutting off hands of petty thieves? Buhari has since said that Sharia Criminal Laws must be implemented in all of Nigeria.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by emmykk(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
size38:
It is only in the south-east where GEJ can win convincingly. Not even in the south-south where we both come from. For example, in my state rivers state, GEJ cannot get up to the 2.1 million votes given to him by Governor Amaechi and Rivers people in 2011. The votes in Rivers state will be shared into 2. One side goes to GEJ and the other half go to Buhari including my own very vote.
you eh. Rivers is confirm PDP,even if your people will vote dakukuthey will want #jonathan as president
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by dpedro1: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
OBJ TURNS FOOTBALLER
Former president Obasanjo led his team to a 2-1
victory against his counterparts,Ogun state
government headed by gov.Ibikunle, on the 78th
birthday anniversary of the former president.Obj
scored 2 goals for his team while gov. Ibikunle
scored 1.
So we have talented footballers in our country. I
think another match should be fixed ,featuring GEJ
(PDP) VS Buhari(APC), and GEJ should be PDP's
captain while Buhari should be APC captain.
Visit www.kelechiukpe.tk for more news& entertainment gists
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by dulux07(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Thanks for being honest. I would have loved to see a fresh young man. It doesn't matter to me if he's hausa or yoruba, Muslim or Christians. All we need is good governance. I am not a member of any party but I don't like the idea of all the thieves from PDP, who lost out and ran to APC, coming out to talk of change.

Amaechi, Tambuwal, Atiku, Ogbeh, and co are all part of the same PDP that we are talking of changing. APC as it is, does not represent genuine change. APC is not offering anything different from PDP.

I appreciate change. I truly believe that Jona has done better than the vagabonds before him. They dug us into this mess. Jona is not anywhere close to being great but the alternative is even worse in all ramifications.

The only argument that makes sense to me so far, is the idea of using our votes as our power to bring change. Any change. Lol. So if the masses wanna test their voting power and voice, then that's ok. Unfortunately, it is a bad precedent to reward yet another former coupist with the office of the president. Every former military head of state, was/is a traitor. They betrayed the people by removing the very institution they swore to uphold.

Now that's not what you expect a staunch believer in democracy like me to take lightly. I will never reward any of them with my support. I didn't vote for Obasanjo for the same reasons.

hmmm, true, but jona is not taking the bull by the horn, the major prob in this country is corruption n insecurity, based on buhari past record he was tough on those things, all this things jona is doing, like the railway, power mega stations, will all collapse sooner or later due to corruption if pdp remains in power. non of them r worth voting for, but in d land of d blind one eye man is d king.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by smartleo(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
clevvermind:
I laugh. How will it happen? Is it by magic? Do they think that buhari will not answer his name which is failure again this time? Funny people. gringrin

My guy things have change,naija has evolved ,things are different now ,we now know better,we are tired of PDP,we need a change.let's watch the dawn as the business unfolds .only time will tell,march4buhari

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by clevvermind(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Euckybaby:
sounds funny
whatever you think sweet baby.

1 Like

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by clevvermind(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
itetemi:

winner of otuoke ward
not otueke but in 9ja as a whole.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by clevvermind(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
smartleo:

My guy things have change,naija has evolved ,things are different now ,we now know better,we are tired of PDP,we need a change.let's watch the dawn as the business unfolds .only time will tell,march4buhari
ok, we would see if buhari can stop this fresh air that i'm already enjoying.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by upcrown2512(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
SURE WITH FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.

GEJ AND CRONIES WILL BE HIGHLY SURPRISE ALL THE WAY.

PDP WITH ELECTION MALPRACTICE SINCE RENAISSANCE.
E.G. EKITI ELECTION

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by Scholes007(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
is this APC new tactics...i have been saying it APC always use things that they should be afraid of as propaganda...APC sure of 26 states? hahahagrin grin ... that's where PDP plays better cards they exercise optimism where they should...see APC boosting of 26 states; where are the states? make person no cry rigged after 28 march grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by tolexy007(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
and where are d dollars?
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by 1009ja: 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
“Sometimes it appears not much (is done). Nigeria is a very big country. If you assess what we have done in a number of areas, we have done quite well and I believe that if Nigeria is linking up to where we were before and what we have done over these four years of government, they will want us to continue to make sure we at least complete some of the ongoing programmes".
- Pres. Jonathan (Thurs. 5th March 2015)

On why his reelection for second term may be more difficult than the first term election, he said: “Globally, it is more challenging for a president to secure a second term than the first tenure because people get disappointed when their expectations are not quickly met by those they voted for.”
- Pres. Jonathan (Thurs. 5th march 2015)

The reason why the president knows the Chibok girls are alive.......
“The good story is that they have not killed them because when terrorists kill, they display so that they use it to intimidate the people in the society. So, these girls are alive. And so, we will get the girls. Luckily, we are narrowing down the areas of their control. So we will get them.”

Are we not finished as a country under this man's leadership. If you perform well, people will notice. You don't need the Min. of Information toyell like he sent Maku all over the country. I hope our president's head is not as clueless as he is constantly making us to believe.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by Scholes007(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
1009ja:
“Sometimes it appears not much (is done). Nigeria is a very big country. If you assess what we have done in a number of areas, we have done quite well and I believe that if Nigeria is linking up to where we were before and what we have done over these four years of government, they will want us to continue to make sure we at least complete some of the ongoing programmes".
- Pres. Jonathan (Thurs. 5th March 2015)

On why his reelection for second term may be more difficult than the first term election, he said: “Globally, it is more challenging for a president to secure a second term than the first tenure because people get disappointed when their expectations are not quickly met by those they voted for.”
- Pres. Jonathan (Thurs. 5th march 2015)

The reason why the president knows the Chibok girls are alive.......
“The good story is that they have not killed them because when terrorists kill, they display so that they use it to intimidate the people in the society. So, these girls are alive. And so, we will get the girls. Luckily, we are narrowing down the areas of their control. So we will get them.”

Are we not finished as a country under this man's leadership. If you perform well, people will notice. You don't need the Min. of Information toyell like he sent Maku all over the country. I hope our president's head is not as clueless as he is constantly making us to believe.
What is clueless in what you quoted?
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by onatisi(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
PassingShot:
If Jonathan can win without these states, then he remains as president till 2019:

Bauchi
Borno
Kadauna
Niger
Sokoto
Kano
Kebbi
Zamfara
Katsina
Jigawa
Kwara
Gombe
Yobe
Adamawa
Ogun
Lagos
Oyo
Osun

These are only 18 states which are 100% sure for APC.

By the time you add kogi, Taraba, Ondo to the equation, plus other states which could equally be won by APC but are not added here, then you understand why Jonathan is jumping around like a headless chicken.
hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . Now I know 99% of u apc supporters know absolutely zero thing about nigeria politics . I can point out 5 states out of ur list that is 100000% sure for pdp. Infact it is worthless arguing with u guys,u are still in the learning process.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by PassingShot(m): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
onatisi:
hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . Now I know 99% of u apc supporters know absolutely zero thing about nigeria politics . I can point out 5 states out of ur list that is 100000% sure for pdp. Infact it is worthless arguing with u guys,u are still in the learning process.

No need to go OD mode. The time you spent typing this could have been used to point out the five states.
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by onatisi(m): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
PassingShot:

No need to go OD mode. The time you spent typing this could have been used to point out the five states.
just wait and see wonder . You shall understand it more with time . But start talking to politicians in ur area who aren't members of apc and listen to their neutral views and opinions .then u will understand better. I won't say more than this. Just wait and see . March 28 is the day ,ppl will know say oga na master .
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by tola9ja: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
godoluwa:
na today d thing start? Obasanjo spent 8years & how many megawatts of electricity did he generate? Lagos/Ibadan ExpressWay nko? Railway Service nko? FOI Bill nko? when Obasanjo was in power, does other political party av any say?

THAT WHY WE NEED THE INCORRUPTIBLE GENERAL

[size=17pt]GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI[/size]

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by discusant: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
upcrown2512:
SURE WITH FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.

GEJ AND CRONIES WILL BE HIGHLY SURPRISE ALL THE WAY.

PDP WITH ELECTION MALPRACTICE SINCE RENAISSANCE.
E.G. EKITI ELECTION

Lol, Mumu.

You don't know that some foreigners want a Nigerian president they shall ask to sign, and he shall sign even without looking at the subject matter
You are a saboteur.

Jonathan has stood for the interests of One hundred and sixty million Nigerians and brought progress to Nigeria despite the six years war your friends have been waging against Nigerians to make Nigerians reject his leadership.

1 Like

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by Swizdoe(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
ikombe:
what did he do undecided adamu
Nothing ooo Akpan
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by sethken: 12:01am On Mar 06, 2015
ttorkaka:
http://leadership.ng/news/415386/we-will-overrun-pdp-in-26-states-buhari-campaign-coordinator

Lagos State coordinator of the Buhari-Osinbajo Presidential Campaign Organisation, Hon. James Abiodun Faleke yesterday said All Progressives Congress (APC) has done vigorous political campaign to sweep the polls in 26 states of the federation in the forthcoming presidential election scheduled for March 28.

Speaking at a press conference to herald one million man march in Lagos tagged ‘Marching for Change’, Faleke, a member of the House of Representatives said the party is not in any way jittery over constant campaign visits of President Goodluck Jonathan to the South West region.

He said, “We are not worried about President Jonathan’s visit to Lagos, let him continue to share his dollars, as far as we are concern in South West, it is Buhari at all states. Buhari will win in 26 states across the country.”

Faleke added that Nigerians are ready to vote for change, saying “The present administration has done nothing; they could not deliver on constant power; and we can’t allow them to continue ruling the country like this, its certain that Nigerians will vote out PDP at the poll.”

He said that APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Buhari’s running mate Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Lagos State governor, Babatunde Fashola would lead the million man march for Buhari slated for Saturday March 7.

Faleke explained that the walk will commence from Maryland through Ikorodu road to terminate at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere.

He added that the walk is to showcase that residents were ready for the general elections.

“It will also give psychological reawakening to the electorates.

“It is also to say that Nigerians reject the return to the dark age of Temporary Voter Cards (TVCs); there is no going back on PVCs as it is the practice in civilized countries,” Faleke said.

He assured that the walk would be guided and would not disrupt commercial and business activities.

Faleke assured that all relevant agencies and security operatives have been adequately mobilized to ensure hitch-free political walk

Predicting Nigeria presidential election on a state by state basis

States

Anambra- Jonathan landslide
Enugu-Jonathan landslide
Akwa Ibom-Jonathan landslide
Adamawa-60-40 in favor of Buhari
Abia-Jonathan landslide
Bauchi-Buhari landslide
Bayelsa-Jonathan landslide
Benue-Jonathan 70-30 in favor of Jonathan
Borno-Buhari landslide
Cross River-Jonathan landslide
Delta-Jonathan landslide
Ebonyi-Jonathan landslide

Edo-Jonathan landslide
Ekiti-Jonathan 70-30 in favor of Jonathan
Gombe-Buhari landslide
Imo-Jonathan landslide
Jigawa-Buhari 60-40 in favor of Buhari
Kaduna-Buahri/Jonathan toss up, VP hails from there
Kano-Buhari landslide
Katsina-Buhari landslide
Kebbi-Buhari landslide
Kogi-Jonathan 70-30 in favor of Jonathan
Kwara-Jonathan landslide
Lagos-Jonathan landslide

Nasarawa-Buhari landslide
Niger-Buhari landslide
Ogun-Jonathan 80-20 in favor of Jonathan
Ondo-Jonathan 80-20 in favor of Jonathan
Osun-Jonathan 70-30 in favor of Jonathan
Oyo-Jonathan 70-30 in favor of Jonathan
Plateau-Jonathan 70% 30% in favor of Jonathan
Rivers-Jonathan landslide, despite the shenanigans of the incumbent governor, the president will easily carry Rivers State
Sokoto-Buhari landslide
Taraba-Buhari landslide
Yobe-Buhari landslide
Zamfara Buhari landslide

Federal Capital Territory toss up 55-45% in favor of Jonathan

Jonathan reelected president....prediction

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by Eluwilussit(m): 2:44am On Mar 06, 2015
[/quote]
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by Eluwilussit(m): 2:46am On Mar 06, 2015
dulux07:

Permit me to take you down the memory lane for a bit. In case you have forgotten, Buhari was accused of a coup plot by Shagari a few months before he overthrew Shagari. Buhari swore to Shagari that it was all BS. He pretended to be an honest man and offered to resign since President Shagari didn't trust him. Shagari fell for that crap. The rest is history as they say. Today, Buhari's supporters claim that he wasn't part of the coup but was invited to head the junta. Fine. A man of honour and integrity would have rejected such an invite, since he had given his commander in chief his word. Buhari didn't do that. He failed the honour test, woefully.

Buhari jailed Ekwueme, who was the VP for years and Shagari that was the C-in-C was put under house arrest in his palace. Today, it will be like putting Jonathan under house arrest and jailing Sambo. How does that sound to your ears? Fair? Buhari jailed mostly southern politicians, while allowing Ahmed Uba and the likes of Dikko to escape. A lot of southern politicians got upto 200 years. Isn't that madness?

This same guy you call change today, oppressed the masses, gagged our press, proscribed every form of activism and unionism. Nigerians were shot at the slightest opportunity while those close to him went free. Don't forget the 53 suitcases.

As president, we are all aware that Buhari cancelled the Lagos Metroline Project at the cost of tens of millions of dollars. It has been alleged that the penalty for the default, was enough to complete the project. He chose the evil way. Why did he do it? Because it was gonna make lagos a great city. The greatest in Nigeria. And lagos is in the SW and not in the North. You still call him a patriot?

Buhari also voted against a nigerian candidate at the OAU election, in favour of a fulani man from Niger, while he was the head of state. Shouldn't our national and collective interests as a nation, override tribe and ethnicity? He voted against a fellow nigerian because the man in question was from the SE. Shame.

After he was rightfully booted out, he served under the most infamous regime of Abacha as PTF chairman. He not only declared Abacha a saint, but also claimed that Abacha's regime was without corruption. Do you believe him?

As PTF chairman, it was alleged that his brother-in-law's company APC, was the sole consultant to PTF. APC generated contracts, awarded same, executed and supervised as well as paid itself. All of this happened under the very nose of Buhari, the incorruptible. In my books of morals, that would amount to conflict of interest. That alone, is corruption personified.

It is claimed that Buhari was impartial in his dealings as PTF chairman. Cool. I have asked many of his advocates to name and itemize Buhari's projects according to locations and value. He concentrated his activities mostly on the North. What project did he carry out in the SS, SW and SE?

Buhari watched non northerners and Christians slaughtered by his over zealous supporters the last time he lost the election. At no time did he call them to order. But when a bunch of fulani cattle herders were killed in the SW, the same Buhari led a high powered delegation to the SW to demand answers, even though we are all witnesses to the dangers these herdsmen pose to every community they find themselves. That's double standard. That's not what I call equity.

I believe you are aware that Buhari led some northern elders to accuse the FG, the presidency and the Military of ethnic cleansing. They alleged that a war against Boko haram is a war against the North. They even threatened to sue General Ihejirika at The Hague.

Today,the same Buhari and the North are feasting on the insurgency and using it as a campaign war slogan. He forgot to tell them at Chatham House that he was against the emergency rule in the NE and opposed any form of attack on BH. He didn't tell them that he advocated amnesty for the insurgents. He is full of deceit.

Buhari has no money because he's lazy and can't achieve anything on his own without quota. As a soldier, he joined the army and rose through the ranks by quota. Since he was booted out, what has he achieved? It will be 30 years in August since he retired. The general was 43 or so and did not deem it wise to improve himself in any way.

He didn't go into farming like Obasanjo. If he did, then he didn't do a good job of it. He failed. Buhari didn't become a successful business man like Atiku. He didn't go back to school to improve himself. All he did was sit down on his sorry ass and make children. Today, such an old man is the change you want me to vote for.

What makes Buhari better than me or any other nigerian? In a country of about 170m, a man of Buhari's standard is our best option? We must all be idiots then. It was a mistake to choose Jona in the first place, but do we have to make another mistake in a bid to correct the first one?

It is either the North erroneously believe that Buhari's personal ambitions are synonymous with the interests of the North, or they simply want power to return to the North, even if it is to a low lifer like Buhari. A non-achiever.

No matter how dull and clueless jonathan is, he's still a far better choice than Buhari.

Let me close by correcting your assumption that corruption and insecurity will render all the infrastructures useless soon. I don't know how far you have travelled internationally, but the way the system is structured in Nigeria is the real problem. That's what is leading to these two problems. It is so easy to lay hands on our treasury. There are too many loopholes in the system. Jona explained the other day how he is blocking all the avenues of corruption through hi-tec. That's how it is done in civilized countries. You don't leave the treasury vulnerable and susceptible to theft and turn around and jail people. The easy and best way is to take away all the avenues to corruption.

On infrastructures, I believe that joblessness and idleness, are key factors affecting our people. A guy with job is a busy guy. When you can afford a certain level of comfort, it becomes more difficult to be attracted to certain evils. 99% of Boko boys are there because of idleness and hunger. Lack of better opportunities. Lack of direction.

Buhari lacked any form of direction in the last 29 years. So how does he intend to lead us? Can a man give what he doesn't have? Remember he stopped free meals and subsidies in our tertiary institutions. You know why? He didn't value education. He still doesn't.

Tell me one thing the people's general has done for the people in the last 29 years. What are his political and social paraphernalia? Everything the people's general has, he took from the people. Don't be deceived Buhari is in this for himself. Be warned.

Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by bokohalal(m): 3:07am On Mar 06, 2015
godoluwa:
na today d thing start? Obasanjo spent 8years & how many megawatts of electricity did he generate? Lagos/Ibadan ExpressWay nko? Railway Service nko? FOI Bill nko? when Obasanjo was in power, does other political party av any say?
People make una come. Come and see the most irrational comment of the decade. Oturugbeke!
Re: We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator by adamskutty(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2015
agabusta:
You are very correct on that one!

GMB/PYO!

Feels good to be back after a senseless ban for asking if Nairaland collected its own share of GEJ largesse to bloggers. I dont know when asking questions has now turned into a crime oh.
seun did u see this?
The great mister adams is about to ask grin or is going to ask or will ask grin, i just have to ask grin

there's absolutely nothing wrong in asking tho afterall NL is a beneficial of the dividends of democracy, since we practice democracy, there has to be freedom of speech and not the fake freedom of speech. grin

So i ask as the gentleman i'm trying to be, did u collect ur own ego, kudi, money, dollars, cash, ur own share of the national cake? grin

Na just question oo my humble nigguuh cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With Civil Servants In Abuja (Photos) / Politician Adopts Orphaned Daughter Of Deceased Gunpowder Accident Victim / Soldiers Neutralize 10 Terrorists In Maza, Recover Logistics And Rustled Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.