Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle (59389 Views)

Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map / SEE What Happens When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle / See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by osjoshua(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
k
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Maximus17(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
I just dey eye the holder of the coke......she sharp!

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by SuperSuave(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Infomizer(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Vicotex:
na my former ex be dat na

Former ex

6 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by oakson: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

‪#‎BabaWhileYouWereGone‬

We have known that Tinubu's mouth stinks!

We known that Lai Muhammed is a Diaper wearing Grand Pa! And that his mouth stinks like gutter!

We known that Amaechi used to wear a tee shirt for 3 days!

We known that Tinubu is the single largest landlord in Africavia his corruption!

Documentaries were released on You and Tinubu,and people have seen more about your Draconian past and more about the corruption and stealing abilities of Tinubu!

Jonathan met with Youths in Lagos and guess what? He had a very beautiful welcome and I was there present!

Peter Ayo Fayose was visiting contract sites and in the process, he was hungry!, guess what? He ate at Iya Karimu's cantten!

APC has been silent,as FFK has been hitting them hard!!!

What else do you want me to tell you while you were gone?

Dry pass sahara desert...
Next!

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Most beautiful, Igbo girls. No matter how you portray them. Proudly, South East!

3 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:
Ala-igbe or Ala-igbo? That girl looks dull.

Sorry to say but u seem to be d dull 1 here...m assuming ure Igbo...if not go ask some1 else dat is grounded in the language wat ala-Igbe means...

PS-u could reach out to Phyno fino...

8 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Emyo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
#BabaWhileYouWereGone court asked INEC to register a new party with 27th March as date for primary election, #IfItShiftedAgain what do we do

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Cutesexy1(f): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
S3en
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by steppin: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
BAWSElady:

Sorry to say but u seem to be d dull 1 here...m assuming ure Igbo...if not go ask some1 else dat is grounded in the language wat ala-Igbe means...

PS-u could reach out to Phyno fino...
You're either a mor0n or you're too daft to know that what she wrote is either a slang or it's meaningless.
Mumu girls quoting anyhow!
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by floragregs(f): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:
it won't kill u if u just simply ask what it means!

8 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Dreambeat: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin grin grin.Meanwhile I think Igbe means Box or a traveling bag.Ala-Igbe means the bottom of the box.She was saying that she would hide it at the bottom of her box.

10 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Kayendy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lol.... 50yrs long sha.... but wait ooo coke get expiring date?

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:

You're either a mor0n or you're too daft to know that, what she wrote is either a slang or has no meaning.

Am sorry but I refuse to engage you in a battle of insults...I just gave u my candid advice so u either take it or leave it...

Turns left searching for a slowpoke or daft human...sees none...turns right searching for a Mumu human sees none...

#quietly walks out...

5 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by rockycodes(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
[img]http://talks9ja..com[/img] lol
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Missonas(f): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Still LOL grin

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Vikky014(f): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
BADNEAT:
angry grin cheesy
GOD OOOO. DIS GIRL WUNT KILL ME. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by simdam500(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
I don't understand the igbo language lipsrsealed
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by MrCork: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
BADNEAT:
angry grin cheesy

...aint IBO women the onse that nomaly hav beard & mustach? (no ofiense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by pazienza(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:

You're either a mor0n or you're too daft to know that what she wrote is either a slang or it's meaningless.

"Igbe" is box in Igbo, also known as "Akpati" in Igbo.

"Ala igbe" means the bottom of the box, or you can say "ike akpati", depending on the part of Igboland you hail from.

So, the girl was right, I guess in your part of Igboland, "ike akpati" is the substitute for "Ala igbe", hence your misunderstanding.

6 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Sparkle777(f): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:

You soo wrong. Its ala igbe, meaning luggage. She s looks beautiful and intelligent. Duh!

8 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by MARKone(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fyn igbo gal. And na Nurse sef.
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Vikky014(f): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:
Ala -igbe means deep inside BOX grin

8 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:

You are obviously the dull one here bro. #NoOffence

9 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by mytime24(f): 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
WonderFooL
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by steppin: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
BAWSElady:

Am sorry but I refuse to engage you in a battle of insults...I just gave u my candid advice so u either take it or leave it...

Turns left searching for a slowpoke or daft human...sees none...turns right searching for a Mumu human sees none...

#quietly walks out...
Foool! You gave a candid advice, but you had to chip in the insult just to mock me.
Hypocrite!
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by lion042(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
I don't believe this

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Issokay

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by JustCare: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:
and you think you understood what she was saying

6 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Input(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Urine:
Nursing schools and fine girls...

Abi Igbo girls and beauty

I'm not ibo but I de trip for their girls

4 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:

Foool! You gave a candid advice, but you had to chip in the insult just to mock me.
Hypocrite!

Matthew 5:22

#udo
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by steppin: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
pazienza:

"Igbe" is box in Igbo, also known as "Akpati" in Igbo.

"Ala igbe" means the bottom of the box, or you can say "ike akpati", depending on the part of Igboland you hail from.

So, the girl was right, I guess in your part of Igboland, "ike akpati" is the substitute for "Ala igbe", hence your misunderstanding.
Thank you, my brother. It must be well with you.
In our own dialect, it's Ike akpati not ala-igbe. At first I thought of "Ike akpati" but I decided to stylishly ask.
My comment about the girl being dull wasn't because she wrote ala-igbe, she looked dull to me.
Thanks.
BAWSElady:

#quietly walks out...
Hypocrite!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Keke Customized To Toyota Camry. Lol / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported / Only In Lagos You Can Have Dinner And Drinks In KEKE (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.