Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle (59063 Views)

Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map / SEE What Happens When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle / See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by free2ryhme: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin grin

This ibo girl dull sha
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by ikombe: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Thunder Fire the maga wey post dis thing sha grin grin
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by pazienza(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:

Thank you, my brother. It must be well with you.
In our own dialect, it's Ike akpati not ala-igbe. At first I thought of "Ike akpati" but I decided to stylishly ask.
My comment about the girl being dull wasn't because she wrote ala-igbe, she looked dull to me.
Thanks.

Foool! You gave a candid advice, but you had to chip in the insult just to mock me.
Hypocrite!

No problem.
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by steppin: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
floragregs:
it won't kill u if u just simply ask what it means!
And it won't kill you to tell me what it simply means!
Anyway, don't, Pazienza just did!
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by otiigba1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
What! Who wants to share an expired coke of 50 years? Odikwa stupid! tongue
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Chynx(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:
Ala-igbe or Ala-igbo? That girl looks dull.

I think more fingers point at you here.

By "ala-igbe", she meant "bottom of box".

Don't be too quick to insult people my dear.

3 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by steppin: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
BAWSElady:

Matthew 5:22

#udo
Prophetess.
Mathew 7:5

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Chynx(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
MrCork:

...aint IBO women the onse that nomaly hav beard & mustach? (no ofiense) angry

If ever you saw the walls of any school; your English teacher should be shot!

2 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:

Prophetess.
Mathew 7:5

Hilarious...
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Meringe(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:
Ala-igbe or Ala-igbo? That girl looks dull.

It's Ala-igbe. Box bottom.

Who's dull now?

3 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by steppin: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Meringe:

It's Ala-igbe. Box bottom.

Who's dull now?
Still you.
Read well before you comment.
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by dubbiskelly(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Chidinma di nma. kiss

4 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Meringe(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:

Still you.
Read well before you comment.
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by unite4real: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

‪#‎BabaWhileYouWereGone‬

We have known that Tinubu's mouth stinks!

We known that Lai Muhammed is a Diaper wearing Grand Pa! And that his mouth stinks like gutter!

We known that Amaechi used to wear a tee shirt for 3 days!

We known that Tinubu is the single largest landlord in Africavia his corruption!

Documentaries were released on You and Tinubu,and people have seen more about your Draconian past and more about the corruption and stealing abilities of Tinubu!

Jonathan met with Youths in Lagos and guess what? He had a very beautiful welcome and I was there present!

Peter Ayo Fayose was visiting contract sites and in the process, he was hungry!, guess what? He ate at Iya Karimu's cantten!

APC has been silent,as FFK has been hitting them hard!!!

What else do you want me to tell you while you were gone?

For your mind
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Str8twistedme: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tapout:
lol...I'm sure those in the north would be seeing stuffs like " share a coke with shekau"
finally shaa, that's what here.. it's a name
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by bimbor(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lol
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by durosegun(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Can't stop laughing

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by ckc(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Vicotex:
na my former ex be dat na
Former ex....u see English?
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
#supportTKOMZY www.tkomzy.com next best artiste

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by owomic: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin I never c my name for coke. O abi na bcoz I no Support buhari? Abeg who get coke with. Michael name on it make he show case am
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by DrAify(f): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
One million likes
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IGBO babes are fine,We IGBO guys are lucky!

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Idrismusty97(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
I am lost here, is they another meaning to the word "Fine". Look at her scary eyes.

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by 2kris(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

‪#‎BabaWhileYouWereGone‬

We have known that Tinubu's mouth stinks!

We known that Lai Muhammed is a Diaper wearing Grand Pa! And that his mouth stinks like gutter!

We known that Amaechi used to wear a tee shirt for 3 days!

We known that Tinubu is the single largest landlord in Africavia his corruption!

Documentaries were released on You and Tinubu,and people have seen more about your Draconian past and more about the corruption and stealing abilities of Tinubu!

Jonathan met with Youths in Lagos and guess what? He had a very beautiful welcome and I was there present!

Peter Ayo Fayose was visiting contract sites and in the process, he was hungry!, guess what? He ate at Iya Karimu's cantten!

APC has been silent,as FFK has been hitting them hard!!!

What else do you want me to tell you while you were gone?
that buhari lost and his errand boys were abt to start burning churches in the north but met there waterlooo.......any body wey dey or lived in the north will knw apc better

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by 2kris(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Vicotex:
giv me her controlsmiley
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by pretty16(f): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Going into your Ala- igbe? cheesy grin, the coke go done expire before 50yrs na cheesy grin, very funny.
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by eaglechild: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
boss1310:
the person that coins this advert idea is brilliant but personally i dont get excited when i see my name cos its not only me that bears it
When you hear your name i guess you don't turn cause it's not only you that bears it.
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Missmossy(f): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lol grin the name isn't an uncommon one though.
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Nickymezor(f): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nice & very funny..Let me go n purchase mine so dat I can share it smiley
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by VellyG(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:

You're either a mor0n or you're too daft to know that what she wrote is either a slang or it's meaningless.
Mumu girls quoting anyhow!
If u don't understand Igbo kindly ask someone to help u translate. u seem to be the slowpoke in this case.

2 Likes

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Vicotex:

Guy! Which kin english be this na?
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Ekaka1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tapout:
lol...I'm sure those in the north would be seeing stuffs like " share a coke with shekau"
Not funny ooo!!!
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by deloon(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:
Ala-igbe? That girl looks dull.
Na wa for u o undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies / When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) / Meme Collection From Paternity Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.