Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle (59065 Views)

Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map / SEE What Happens When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle / See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by steppin: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
VellyG:

If u don't understand Igbo kindly ask someone to help u translate. u seem to be the slowpoke in this case.
Mumu, who asked for your opinion?
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by SkinnyDude(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Vicotex:
na my former ex be dat na
which one be former ex?
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Vicotex(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
okoyemike:

Guy! Which kin english be this na?
Former=/=Ex.
She get like 3 recent boyfriends wey she don brake up with, and na me 1st penetrate her thighs, her 1st guy 4 dat matter.
I no fit call her my ex after she don play away matches with numerous boyfriend
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Vicotex(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
which one be former ex?
Former=/=Ex.
She get like 3 recent boyfriends wey she don brake up with, and na me 1st penetrate her thighs, her 1st guy 4 dat matter.
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Vicotex:

Former=/=Ex.

You shouldn't have bordered explaining, now I am confused the more sad
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Vicotex(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
okoyemike:

You shouldn't have bordered explaining, now I am confused the more sad
lol
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by LegenduryNueLs: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Difference between ME and THEM: They r busy looking for
their names on Coke Bottles while am busy tryna put MINE
on the WORLD FAMOUS BOOK OF RECORD.. #gbam undecided

[My MuM toold me not to follow stupid gurls]

www.recent24online.com
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Vincad: 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
That's my name, so I still have hope smiley
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by VellyG(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:

Mumu, who asked for your opinion?
Continue displaying ur M0ronic attitude..learn to take corrections it pays. Peace
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by leonshom(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
It's not actually funny to me though kiss the babe looks good,the school/place looks nice and she wasn't really like too excited over the coca cola thing!
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Bleszin(f): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Vicotex:
ever since i left her, she don get like 3 bf's, so she became former ex.
The probability of us coming together is ZERO.
na wa o...
LolZ
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by steppin: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
VellyG:

Continue displaying ur M0ronic attitude..learn to take corrections it pays. Peace
I don't need your bloody peace.
Take it to hell with you.
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by DrAify(f): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Now I see you are a funny dude grin I am sorry for the insults
MrCork:

...I drive £28'000 (cash) range river spot, am from London, base in Peckam and I hav moiney....bro be nice to me & I will post u £10 cash to buy a suit in that Nigeria (no ofeeense) undecided
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Gynacologist(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
ignis:
Still searching for my name on Coca Cola. ..
When I eventually find it, I will do more than this. ...
u gonna squirt?
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by MrCork: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
DrAify:
Now I see you are a funny dude grin I am sorry for the insults

....you kinda fine though.....Did I mention I hav moiney?....so wots yor nomba again? wink
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Tapout(m): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
MistadeRegal:

grin grin cheesy cheesy O boy! You bad o! If dem carry 1 give you say make you and shekau share am, you go wait?

say wetin happen cheesy
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Adaeze003(f): 12:21am On Mar 08, 2015
I'm just wondering if the op has her permission to post her picture?
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by vonn(f): 1:31am On Mar 08, 2015
The 1st season of NL Pre-collaboration is ongoing. Different prose writers have come together to create a suspense-filled story. Don't miss out. Link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/2163215/2015-writers-pre-collaboration-season-1#31012174
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Just say u don't know the meanining, cos any igbo person should. Meanwhile, i am proudly igbo. Thank God Almighty for making me am igbo man. Thank God for my beautiful igbo sisters and cute brothers. I love my tribe so much. Igbos are blessed. Jesus is Lord
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 08, 2015
steppin:

You're either a mor0n or you're too daft to know that what she wrote is either a slang or it's meaningless.
Mumu girls quoting anyhow!

Just say u don't know the meanining, cos any igbo
person should. Meanwhile, i am proudly igbo. Thank
God Almighty for making me am igbo man. Thank
God for my beautiful igbo sisters and cute brothers. I
love my tribe so much. Igbos are blessed. Jesus is
Lord
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 08, 2015
Adaeze003:
I'm just wondering if the op has her permission to post her picture?

yea he does
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by 2kris(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2015
Vicotex:
check the back of that picture, you go see wher i write her phone number
greedy guy that y she free ur hand:p
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Vicotex(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
2kris:
greedy guy that y she free ur hand:p
no be so na
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by 2kris(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vicotex:
no be so na
na wao ooh u no want me to fulfile all the promise wey u break to hercheesy
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Vicotex(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
2kris:
na wao ooh u no want me to fulfile all the promise wey u break to hercheesy
lol.
You know say na igbo girl.
I no fit do ritual just because i wan meet her needs na
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by 2kris(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vicotex:
lol.
You know say na igbo girl.
I no fit do ritual just because i wan meet her needs na
bros ibo gals no tooo hard to get...not that the are cheap to get ooh before my time crusify me is just that their tradi get as e be....money from umu nnnnaaaaa....just like idoma and calaba girls
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Vicotex(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
2kris:
bros ibo gals no tooo hard to get...not that the are cheap to get ooh before my time crusify me is just that their tradi get as e be....money from umu nnnnaaaaa....just like idoma and calaba girls
tho i b igbo guy, i dey plan to marry edo woman or wan imo girl
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by 2kris(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vicotex:
tho i b igbo guy, i dey plan to marry edo woman or wan imo girl
are u trying to say u are in love with two pwety gals
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by MistadeRegal(m): 4:47am On Mar 09, 2015
Tapout:

say wetin happen cheesy

I bin dey think say you wan follow shekau share coca-cola grin grin
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Vicotex(m): 6:56am On Mar 09, 2015
2kris:
are u trying to say u are in love with two pwety gals
sure
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by 2kris(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2015
Vicotex:
sure
u see that y scarcity dey for diz our end
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by jbblues24(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies / When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) / Meme Collection From Paternity Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.