Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,815 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle (59382 Views)

Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map / SEE What Happens When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle / See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by deloon(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
DrAify:
One million likes
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by MrCork: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Chynx:

If ever you saw the walls of any school; your English teacher should be shot!

...I drive £28'000 (cash) range river spot, am from London, base in Peckam and I hav moiney....bro be nice to me & I will post u £10 cash to buy a suit in that Nigeria (no ofeeense) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by MrCork: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Chynx:

If ever you saw the walls of any school; your English teacher should be shot!

..bro r u from ibo? angry
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by seankay(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Vicotex:
na my former ex be dat na
Tell me anoda lie bro angry
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by toshmann(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
mikigen:
Lozz this got me laughing tho!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lolololololololololololololololololo @

Share a coke with buhari- Tufiakwa

cheesy

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by udoojah(m): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Na fine mma nurse!
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by jfkenny(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Last l checked coke is still a substitute for cleaning WC
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Bleszin(f): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Vicotex:
na my former ex be dat na
weytin be former??
weytin be ex??
choose 1
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by ASL33: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bleszin:
weytin be former??
weytin be ex??
choose 1
Ex ex now.
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by misfab(f): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
aww...thats my name. i likey cheesy wink grin
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by MarieSucre(f): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
She's a nursing student. nice-- coolShe's a nursing student. nice--
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by boss1310(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
eaglechild:

When you hear your name i guess you don't turn cause it's not only you that bears it.
when i hear is diffrent from when i see.if i see my first name written on something its nothing to me unless my surname is there then curiousity creeps in
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by eaglechild: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
boss1310:

when i hear is diffrent from when i see.if i see my first name written on something its nothing to me unless my surname is there then curiousity creeps in
lol grin

Was only being sarcastic.
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by JoeCutie(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Please, if you see "Obum/Obumneme", help me buy and waybill it to me. That day, I shall throw a party for all men and women of goodwill. Una never see anything sef. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
turepadams:
the person that did this screenshot this should reply his BBM message
Lol.. You!! grin
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Angelou(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
APC supporters be like, "share a bottle of kunu" with buhari
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by squaddy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
So I cannot find the joke here. So what she spoke in her dialect does that make her unrefined

It is no news when those claw faced yoruba girls fill the homepage and TL with Yoruba Yoruba balderdash but the reverse is the case if an igbo girl does the same? And to think some of the idiatzz making jest of her are igbos. Smh
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Misblah(f): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
MarieSucre:
She's a nursing student. nice-- coolShe's a nursing student. nice--
thought she was an English student? grin
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by ekiloui(f): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Chai! See this chick holding my name, as I dey Abuja na so so share a coke with Amina, Halima, Abubakar, Ameerah, Turai etc. Abeg make una tell coke make them send my name. Na so this thing go end I no go see Share a coke with Chidinma, my friends have been sending pics but I need the physical bottle
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by buggaboo: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
boss1310:
the person that coins this advert idea is brilliant but personally i dont get excited when i see my name cos its not only me that bears it

I think they got the idea from a movie called "Syrup".
It's all about how people are supposed to want a product more if that product is rare, personalised and owned mostly by the cool people.
In true Nigerian fashion they'v managed to do it upside down sha.
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by MarieSucre(f): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Misblah:
thought she was an English student? grin
Mah beibii booo of lyffff. i'm 'sharing' tears right now with the way i miss you. Fatima is trying to take over. Hurry back.
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by toprealman: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Funny but hope she knows that soft drinks have an expiry date. #PennyWiseChidinmaFoolish?
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by ilovecritics(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
She's my neighbour oo!!

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by zealot4me(f): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I am lost here, is they another meaning to the word "Fine". Look at her scary eyes.

seconded

1 Like

Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by toprealman: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Any day I see my name printed in any of their drinks, I will seek legal redress. Coca Cola be warned!
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by MistadeRegal(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tapout:
lol...I'm sure those in the north would be seeing stuffs like " share a coke with shekau"

grin grin cheesy cheesy O boy! You bad o! If dem carry 1 give you say make you and shekau share am, you go wait?
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Shubbylee(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
ignis:
Still searching for my name on Coca Cola. ..
When I eventually find it, I will do more than this. ...

ur NL name is Ignis!! and u're a female?! I dey suspect u oh LOL!!
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Shubbylee(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
squaddy:
So I cannot find the joke here. So what she spoke in her dialect does that make her unrefined

It is no news when those claw faced yoruba girls fill the homepage and TL with Yoruba Yoruba balderdash but the reverse is the case if an igbo girl does the same? And to think some of the idiatzz making jest of her are igbos. Smh

Some of my Igbo brothers are just too aggressive!! easy bro....its just to catch cruise, its nothing on igbos!! there are more than 200 ethnic groups in Naija, y is it Yorubas u attacked!! don't be a tribalist if not u'll live a sad life!
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by galaxy52(f): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
toprealman:
Any day I see my name printed in any of their drinks, I will seek legal redress. Coca Cola be warned!
na only u get d name abi?redress ko reshoe ni
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Vicotex(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bleszin:
weytin be former??
weytin be ex??
choose 1
ever since i left her, she don get like 3 bf's, so she became former ex.
The probability of us coming together is ZERO.
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Vicotex(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
seankay:

Tell me anoda lie bro angry
so you no believe me?
.chai i don die
Re: When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle by Vicotex(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
2kris:
giv me her controlsmiley
check the back of that picture, you go see wher i write her phone number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Keke Customized To Toyota Camry. Lol / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported / Only In Lagos You Can Have Dinner And Drinks In KEKE (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.